• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't True Shikai Ichigo scale to the Weaker Soul King for being able to bifurcate and kill him?

Ovy7 said:
Shouldn't True Shikai Ichigo scale to the Weaker Soul King for being able to bifurcate and kill him?
Yhwach said he inserted his own reiatsu into his sword and gave that reiatsu to Ichigo which was how hw control him to kill the Soul King. Yhwach gave Ichigo a temporarily power boost until Ichigo dropped the sword.

Ichigo needs resistance to body manipulation or something that equals that since he broke free of Yhwach's reiatsu that entered his body as blut-vene through brute force.

Are we sure he broke out of it? To me it just seemed like Yhwach was done controlling him.

Should also be a lifting strength feat for Ichigo since body puppetry is also lifting strength based. Although I'm not sure what level of lifting strength Yhwach is at this point.

hey would it be crazy to say ichibei should scale to base/shikai ichigo? i just dont feel like ichigo would beat him at all tbh

TS Ichigo wouldn't beat him but Ichibei definitely does not scale physically. Just a scrap of Ichigo's power so small Ichigo didn't notice anything was missing was enough to rez him. Ichigo also took numerous attacks from SK Yhwach that, while casual, weren't killing him immediately while Ichibe died to one from Almighty Yhwach.

If Almighty doesn't effect stats and Yhwach is superior to Mimihagi even without Almighty, how would that effect Ichibei's stats?

Mimihagi being planetary is the issue. He was stopping the worlds from merging due to his powers. Not through sheer reiatsu. He embodies stagnation. There isn't much more to it. Mimihagi should scale to whatever Pernida will end up scaling to if you ask me.

Almighty doesn't affect stats; however, Yhwach didn't just get the Almighty when he was fighting Ichibei. The Kaiser Song states he gets more power as well.

Ichibei is not going to be scaling.

@Zezu1995; doesn't that have some odd implications?

If Pernida is Planet level, are we suggesting that Kenpachi and Nemu are Planet level as well?

Don't think Pernida should scale to Mimihagi. Just because both are parts of the SK doesn't mean both are equally strong, otherwise every part, from Pernida and Gerard, to the Hougyoku and every single Fullbringer, would have a reason to be planet lvl because "muh SK parts".

Edit: not to mention that Pernida needed her evolution ability to even survive a blow from base Kenpachi . . . and then there's Gerard who got one-shotted by Byakuya . . . or Oetsu one-shotting both Pernida and Gerard. . . yeah.

i too think that pernida doesn't scale .

i see it more of mimihagi being planet but can't evolve while pernida start weak but have the potential of evolving way beyond planet level if he face off the right opponents .

Didn't Tokinada said that Ginjo had the power to destroy and created the worlds too?? I forgot what he said exactly.

i think it was more in "specie" that he was saying ginjo was close to ichigo being a hybrid too .

but i'm not sure at all .

Tokinada said Ginjo was SK candidate . .

"If you know all that, then how about it? If you become the Rei-o; with the powers of a Fullbringer, a Shinigami and Hollow, then you can either destroy this world or change it, wouldn't you agree?"

DazaiJisatsuManiac said:
Tokinada said Ginjo was SK candidate
. .

"If you know all that, then how about it? If you become the Rei-o; with the powers of a Fullbringer, a Shinigami and Hollow, then you can either destroy this world or change it, wouldn't you agree?"
Great. Do you know of the quote where Ginjo's power is compared to Ichigo's powers?

It wasn't written in past tense so he wasn't comparing it to a earlier form or they would had mentioned it in the story like previously done with Fullbring powers been comparable to Ichigo's old Shinigami Powers by Ginjo. The novels statements is on paper so Kubo didn't disagreed with it either.

You're misinterpreting the text then. Using past tense would have been evidence for Ginjo, but as you said it's not. It's using present and future tense. It's saying "become" and "can". Not "now".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back