• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 16

Hmm. Idk about explosion manipulation for fragor since you could, say, give Getsuga Tenshou explosion manipulation too for blowing shit up. Light Manipulation should be fine to add.

Guys, do you happen to have an idea how fast Shinso (Gin's Shikai ability) extends? I'm thinking of a calc for Toshiro dodging Shinso point blank. For now the results for Toshiro's speed are between mach 53 (if the extension time is 0.1s), around mach 520 (if the extension happens in 0.01s), and mach 3000 (if Shinso is 10x slower than Buto, because of the Bankai multiplier).

Gin's Zanpakuto is smaller tho, around 30cm from the scans I've found (I've compared them to his head).

Mach 500 was already accepted. Databook confirmed this speeds to be true and adds that one of Gin's abilities doubles it's speeds to Mach 1000, therefore, Gin was lying his Bankai is faster than he said it was.

• So Chuhlhourne is half as powerfull as Nelliel and Harribel, interesting.
  • Grimmjow still wants to fight Ichigo. . . and Shunsui gave him a free pass for that? LOL.

I can not believe this was the end of Bambi-Chan. She deserves to enslave people and blow up Countries. I'm sad.

She didn't died, Gisselle reduced her back to a somewhat mindless Zombie after she got back from Zombification.

if there is one, I hope Kazui has a normal size Zampakuto. Everything for TK is exaggerated in terms of desing that even gets funny Zehaha (Black Beard laugh)

Kazui's sword looks like Ichigo's old Bankai, and his form looks like a fullbringer more than a shinigami's.

So Bleach is back into rel speeds. Damn, to think the manga ended quite a while ago and people here are still discovering new good feats. Who knows how much more things we've overlooked...

Back