• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyd Lloyd: Lose to Kenpachi before training

As Nodt: Should be comparable to the female Sternritter who performed this feat. Only work if you assume Liltotto is average Sternritter, she is not. Rukia speed blitz as nodt and he only keep up thanks to his hax

Candice Catnipp: Comparable to the other female Sternitter, who dodged her lightning. No? she is the weakest in her gang

Cang Du: Comparable to the other female Sternitter. who is he again? Sarcasm. Comparable to Liltotto only work if you assume Liltotto is average Sternritter

Mask De Masculine: I am neutral about him in his strongest form

Idk with BG9 and Suì-Fēng, not sure.

Lilltotto get 0.07c. (Sub-Relativist +) via dogging Candice thunderbolt

If Candice thunderbolt is Sub-Relativist + speed by default, you doesn't need to create calc to upgraded their speed to begin with.

That's not what i'm saying at all, she performed the lightning herself, as in she turned into lightning and tried to blast her frineds with it. And where does it say she's the weakest?

Creating lightning by herself would make her attack speed Massively Hypersonic+, not Sub-Relativistic+.

I do have an issue with the basis that the calc is made; it assumes that before Candices's lightning could cross the 0.489 m between her and Liltotto, that Liltotto already moved 24.0411 m away. I don't see how that's a reasonable conclusion.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
You guys are not getting what i'm saying, let me confirm this with imade.
I'm really not.

The calc is based on the idea that before Candices's lightning could cross the 0.489 m between her and Liltotto, that Liltotto already moved 24.0411 m away.

And it assumes that the lightning that Candices is releasing is moving at 440,000 m/s.

Damage3245 said:
I'm really not.
The calc is based on the idea that before Candices's lightning could cross the 0.489 m between her and Liltotto, that Liltotto already moved 24.0411 m away.

And it assumes that the lightning that Candices is releasing is moving at 440,000 m/s.
Pretty sure the calc memebers would've picked up on that in the first place.

MachTwo said:
Lilltotto get 0.07c. (Sub-Relativist +) via dogging Candice thunderbolt
If Candice thunderbolt is Sub-Relativist + speed by default, you doesn't need to create calc to upgraded their speed to begin with.
Calc above is about Lilltotto speed, from where is Candice thunderbolt is Sub-Relativist + come form? superior to any natural lighting doesn't give you Sub-Relativistic + by default. natural lighting is far slower than Sub-Relativistic +.

Damage3245 said:
I'm really not.

And the average speed of natural lightning is 440,000 m/s .

Yeah, there is something wrong here:

Ikkaku's Speed = Hypersonic+ (Fought on par against a Shikai Ichigo at a point when he was around the level of a typical Lieutenant)

Yachiru's Speed = At least Hypersonic+

Renji's Speed = Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions (Reacted to Byakuya's signature Shunpo step and batted sway an attack from him, stated that he could now follow Byakuya's movements)

Chojiro's Speed = At least Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed in Bankai (Should be comparable or superior in speed to pre-timeskip Ikkaku, Yachiru, Renji. His Bankai can summon and fire lightning)

Ichigo's Speed = Massively Hypersonic+ (Blitzed three Lieutenants at once), higher with Bankai (Can blitz Byakuya) and Hollow Mask

Anyone want to explain where Ichigo is getting Massively Hypersonic+ from?

The problem is that Ichigo's justification for being MHS+ is that he blitzed three Lieutenants, and as far as I can tell none of those three Lieutenants are MHS+.

Sounds like a hyperbolic statement is pretty typical from databooks.

That's the wall Arrancar Arc Chad destroyed when he one shot Resurrección Gantenbainne. And the tiny dots there are the exequias.

Peter1129 said:
That's the wall Arrancar Arc Chad destroyed when he one shot Resurrección Gantenbainne. And the tiny dots there are the exequias.
How big would this hole be when Las Noches calc gets approve? I bet it can reach Mountain level.

Can you post a link to the Las Noches calc please? I think I've found an additional way of scaling the size of it.

No clue but Chad already scales to Gantenbainne who is stronger than Shawlong who could fight Early Arrancar Arc 20% Bankai Hitsugaya. So if the feat isn't High 7-A than it's just gonna be a supporting feat after the revisions.

IIRC, that hole is like 100+ meters in hight if you go with pixel-scaling from the Arrancars (the dots). I think I did a calc for that (just for fun), and the result was around 7-A (I think I've used vaporization, as Chad already has a feat with vaporization in the SS Arc IIRC).

It's also good to mention that most of the energy of La Muerte went into the armour of the Privador Espada (Dordoni?).

Oh, and Nnoitra tanked that in base form without even a scratch.

They honestly shouldn't backwards scale. Because right now you could argue that some Post-Timeskip Lieutenants > Soul Society Arc Captains. And Post-Timeskip captains are far stronger than Post-Timeskip Lieutenants.

Post-Timeskip Hisagi was implied to have defeated Base Mask De Masculine since he told Kensei to take out James first which meant he must've known about his ability and experienced it firsthand. And Base Mask in the first invasion knocked out a mildly injured Post-Timeskip Renji with a drop kick.

Post-Timeskip Renji is also much stronger than his Arrancar Arc self who could injure Base Szayelaporro and keep up with Arrancar Arc Uryu who could defeat Cirucci a Privaron Espada who is stronger than Gantenbainne. And Privaron Espadas should be stronger than Shawlong who could defeat 20% Bankai Toshiro.

TataHakai said:
MHS+ pre timeskip bleach characters comes from backscaling from the final arc i believe
If it does, then the justifications need updating because Ichigo's is wrong.

I calculated the feat of Orihime to react to Mayuri's explosion and the results were:

Reaction mach 83 with attack speed mach 276

From what I know this has been accepted, so much is Gin is 6-C because of this.
However, if you calculate the feat of Ichigo by reacting to Butorenjin, of something around Mach 3000

USklaverei said:
We still have Bankai Ichigo reacting to Mach 1000 of Gin, I think this would scale quite a few characters
That'd involve backscaling Bankai Ichigo from near the end of the whole Hueco Mundo arc to Bankai Ichigo back during the middle of Soul Society arc.

Are we sure he didn't get any faster between his first usage of Bankai, and him fighting Gin?

No, if we use Gin, some captains will scale below or scale to 500, hollow mask Ichigo will scale to 1000 or above.

Well, there's also HM Uryu reacting and counting over 1 million reiatsu cycles in a second, which should put his reaction time in the microsecond range. With a microsecond reaction time you can react to something going at mach 3000 from only 1 meter away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back