• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter1129 said:
Well crap. If Gremmy's meteor isn't at least High 6-B than the Lanza del Relampago is definitely going to be an outlier.
That's impossible, this feat only scales to Zangetsu (Dangai/FGT Ichigo), Hogyoku Aizen and Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra. Characters that others dont scale to.

That's impossible, this feat only scales to Zangetsu (Dangai/FGT Ichigo), Hogyoku Aizen and Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra. Characters that others dont scale to.

Post-Timeskip Kenpachi > Shikai Azashiro > Base/Bankai Azashiro ~ Resurrección Cien ~ Full Hollow Ichigo > Segunda Etapa Ulquiorra

And a bunch of characters are stronger than Post-Timeskip Kenpachi in the TYBW arc.

I've only seen you post summaries from Spirits and not actual text that show the connotation of the statements.

Plus, Full Hollow Ichigo is similar to the Ichigo that fought the Visoreds.

Zangetsu is what defeated Ulquiorra.

Uryu stated that the battle between Resurección Cien and Kenpachi reminded him of the time Ichigo lost his hollow. On Ichigo's profile his key when he lost control of his hollow is called Full Hollow.

Also if you still think the translations aren't reliable I could just buy Spirits Are Forever With You on Amazon jp. And than you could translate that scene and see for yourself if this is accurate or not.

Just because a calc is mathemetically correct doesn't mean it's automatically added to profiles.

But if it was decided to add it to the profiles on a thread, that's fine. I just can't find where the thread is.

I'm aware how adding statistics work...

It was a thread about distance between Seireitei and Palace and this calc. It was decided that this is fine to go with since it's not controversial.

Do you mean this thread? Because I don't see where that calc is mentioned.

I think that the calc is a bit questionable because it doesn't look like Candice is actually trying to hit the Sternritter girls there; she's just discharging lightning in rage without a specific target.

Damage3245 said:
Do you mean this thread? Because I don't see where that calc is mentioned.

I think that the calc is a bit questionable because it doesn't look like Candice is actually trying to hit the Sternritter girls there; she's just discharging lightning in rage without a specific target.
Well you could put "Her teammates can move this fast to avoid her temper tantrums"

Dangai Ichigo said:
Well you could put "Her teammates can move this fast to avoid her temper tantrums"
The thing is, the current interpretation is that she shot lightning bolts at them and they each dodged her attacks.

But the other interpretation is that they were already moving away from her and she just fired off electricity in the background, which wouldn't require them to be casually moving as Sub-Relativistic speeds.

I'm not so sure about that. Two of them aren't even looking over at Candice, and all of them appear to be extremely casual about it.

I don't see any of the lightning bolts aimed specifically at them, or them dodging out of the way.

She's throwing a temper tantrum, they're just being shot randomly from the looks of it and Gigi is actually looking and we unfortunately can't see the expressions of the others, especially Lilotto

I don't think every Sternritter scales. The obvious ones that have notable speed scaling to the faster Captains or being similar or better to Giselle, Meninas and Liltotto should.

Like I wouldn't say that someone like Pepe should scale to it.

so if i understood correctly , we now won't use pixel scaling and use statements instead ?

does scaling from one chaacther to another still work even without statement ? what about multipliers ?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I don't think every Sternritter scales. The obvious ones that have notable speed scaling to the faster Captains or being similar or better to Giselle, Meninas and Liltotto should.
Like I wouldn't say that someone like Pepe should scale to it.
didn't pepe hit post training byakuya with his attacks ? maybe i remember it wrong

>So we have two calcs for the same feat?

Yes

>Pepe

No, Pepe is fodder. Literally lose to kensei, Byakuya merely distracted and not paying attention. Reminder Bankai Renji>>Vollständig+Full Power Mask>>Full Power Mask>>Star Satsujin Punch(but maybe only in AP)>>Partial cheers Mask>>Bankai Kensei>>Kensei>>Vollständig Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back