• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichigo wasn't damaged from Buto Renjin. He definitely dodged or the alternative is he no-sold it which means Hollowfication is a greater than x10 multiplier for his stats.

TataHakai said:
Tops
Ichigo was only dodging due to not letting Gin point the tip of his zanpakuto at him
furthermore he couldn't even process the sword retracting which should be the same speed as its expansion

not only that but ichigo was visibly damaged from butou renjin, which is more proof that he actually took the attack but got his mask off in time

Even if mach 1000 gin was accepted i doubt it'd scale to Ichigo
So you think Bankai Ichigo took Gin's best attack and left unharmed? Being that before he was already being hurt by blows inferior to this one.

Bleach-3998259
Ichigo literally does that
Bleach-3998260
, he stopped Gin's attack and then counter attacks
Heck to add it even further, Gin opened his eye, and doesn't Gin do that when he's genuinely surprised

But suppose Bankai Gin is not accepted as such.

We still have Orihime with Massively Hypersonic reaction and the quote from Bankai Ichigo moves at the speed of Lightning.

Future power for SK Yhwach depending on what you answer in this thread.

> Soul King was sealed in a state of Stagnation.

> Mimihagi controls Stagnation. He been immune to Almighty is because with Stagnation/Stillness he has no future for Yhwach to see.

Shouldn't Yhwach have Stagnation/Stillness and therefore Precog shouldn't work on him since he took Mimihagi's and The Soul King's powers?

This would explainded why Yhwach didn't saw the arrow. It's made from his own power. The silver from Auswhalen isn't call Silver of Stillness for no reason.

Yhwach is the son of the Soul King who was sealed millions of years ago, but Yhwach is only 1,200 years old. The power of Stilness comes from what the noble houses did to the Soul King, right?

USklaverei said:
If this calc is legit and has been accepted by three calc group members, then this means we can bump the Lieutenants up to MHS. They should be far superior to Soul Society arc Orihime.

Nemu was able to catch Uryu (before he went Letzt Stil) and he was so fast that Orihime couldn't perceive him during the fight against Jirobo.

Even the OBD has had Lieutenants at around Mach 260 to 400 for a couple of years now.

Orihime having MHS speed that early on does seem weird tbh. Wouldn't that be the fastest feat in the entire series at the point?

Orihime literally does have some of the best reaction feats, better than Ichigo at times even. Explosion reaction.

Reacting to an enraged Ulquiorra that Ichigo couldn't keep up with.

Reacting to Complete Fullbring Ichigo that had just blitzed Tsukishima.

Consistently reacting to Yhwach and his attacks repeatedly when Ichigo was getting bodied.

Okay, and at the risk of sounding silly can we scale reaction speeds between characters that has never really interacted like Orihime and Yachiru?

Like, it may be obvious that even the weakest Liuetenant should have reactions on par with Orihime but can we prove it?

Or if there a scaling chain that already exists between Orihime and other characters she's fought against?

Refer my comment above. Orihime couldn't even perceive and react to Uryu during the fight against Jirobo. By the time she perceived him, he had already grabbed her and moved a safe distance from Jirobo.

So Soul Society arc Uryu's speed with Hirenkyaku scales to Orihime. Nemu and Renji scale to Uryu. So would every Lieutenant level.

From what I can tell Orihime reacted to Uryu shouting at her, not the explosion itself. She even implies that she wouldn't have been able to block it if he hadn't called to her.

Damage3245 said:
From what I can tell Orihime reacted to Uryu shouting at her, not the explosion itself. She even implies that she wouldn't have been able to block it if he hadn't called to her.
She still managed to put her little buddies in place and erect a barrier in time to defend against the blast. That means her familiars can move and fight at such speeds.

In any case, you should bring up this grievance in the blog and ask the calc group members who reviewed it to comment again. May be even look at the whole chapter?

You do forget that Yachiru is actually Nozarachi right ? ...Wait wouldn't that make her like one of the strogest Lieutenants at the time with the exception of Chojiro due to her being Kenny's Zanpakutou ?

That's nice.

Basically, those who scale this are:

Aize
Base Yhwach
Jugram
Ichibe
Ishida

I would even put a Bazz-B like:

Speed: possibly Relativistic (Can accompany and surprise True Shikai Ichigo)

Yes, Dangai Ichigo and God Aizen also climb.

Orihime must climb, the CRT already exists, it just needs to be accepted now.

I forgot to mention, the Burner Finger from Bazz-B was able to even surprise and hurt Jugram , we also have him blitzing the Stern Ritters with the same blow, I think at least attack speed should escalate to him.

Orihime's Reactions and Ability Speed Dangai Ichigo and stronger Ichigos' Speed

Hogyoku Aizen and stronger Aizens' Speed

I don't think Base Yhwach scales given his showings against Fullbring Bankai Ichigo; however, Almighty Yhwach scales since he fought True Shikai Ichigo.

Ichibei potentially scales since Azashiro said Hogyoku Aizen still had a decent chance at losing against the Royal Guards which includes Ichibei.

Bazz-B got stomped by Jugram and was even blitzed in the fight. He shouldn't scale, but I can agree to his attack speed scaling since it tagged Jugram I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back