• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 14

AnonymousBlank said:
This is actually a really good team!

Kenny-slap chappies/pupples/hollow bait, keep his stamina at least at 1,8k if possible. Full DR and a last ditch survival link if you have any (i'd assume you have multiple at this point).

Ichigo and Aizen-full SP build, full SAR.

On top of that, Ichigo has arrancar and soul reaper killer, which is PERFECT for this IZ. You shouldnt have any problems clearing it with this team.

Aizen is a hollow (which is his weakness in this exact IZ), but that shouldnt bother you, given that you probably wont need to use him at all.

Nvm, instead of Aizen use manga Renji, he has killer advatnage and doesnt have killer disatvantage, unlike Aizen.

AnonymousBlank said:
I have like so many maxed 4* power gear (like 50 or so) but I can never get books. At red 160 powders rn.
Yeah, watch out for the x3 books and powders in the coop. There's still a chance you wont get any books from x5 runs, but its really slim and you'd usually get at least 2-3 books.

...... all those powders were from the last x3 coop.

Kenny currently has 30atk Bait, 20atk G Chappy and a 40stam chappy. 0/0/0 so he has x2 20 DR links and a stamina recovery just because the second last room has poison which he alway runs into and burns out his HP. For the last ditch, should I go with a 100% or the 85% Chad with 12% DR?

AnonymousBlank said:
...... all those powders were from the last x3 coop.
Kenny currently has 30atk Bait, 20atk G Chappy and a 40stam chappy. 0/0/0 so he has x2 20 DR links and a stamina recovery just because the second last room has poison which he alway runs into and burns out his HP. For the last ditch, should I go with a 100% or the 85% Chad with 12% DR?
Well... feels bad xD

Accessories are really good! About the last ditch... i mean, even tho 85 is a lot, there is a chance Kenny wont be resurrected upon death. I'd personally play safe and use the 100% link, but if you feel like the other 2 characters can carry you for the rest of the run in case Kenny doesnt get resurrected, you might go with the 85% one.

Btw, for this particular IZ, manga Renji is better than Aizen, you should probably switch them.

Hst master said:
Has anyone tried the new Bleach Mobile game? It's prrtty fun and made by KLab like Brave Souls.
I tried it during the closed beta testing and i got to lvl43 (imo i progressed quite a lot). However, with the opening of the opened beta they removed the already existing accounts made during the closed beta (including these 20k crystals from the mail box, which=10+ multis) and broke my heart. The game is quite interesting and fun though, i do believe it has potential, tho why.... why could that not be on ps4?

For everybody who hasnt tried it, there are some mmorpg elements in it.

If I slap x3 14%SAR on Renji he tends to never stop using SAs .... hmmm. I guess I'll try both last ditch builds a few times and see which is more consistent.

isn't that just a pics of the espada in their released stated but more sinister looking? probably not a teaser for their 2nd released form

nel and grimmjow have a separate pics that showcase their different form, what this form might be is another matter entirely. the other espada were just what they look like in their released state (barring ulquiorra which was in his segunda etapa state) but more monster-looking. since you asked that was this a teaser of another form for all espada, i answer with "it's probably not"

that's a post almost a week old now. and quite literally just 2 post above you was a link that showcase some artworks for the espada. considering that you're not an inactive poster in this thread and you ask something about several espada, which was something that do exist in the newer link, i'd assume you were talking about the link that just got posted 15 hours ago

It says that the Ryüdōji family were banished to the Valley of Screams - source: Bleach: Memories of Nobody movie, Can't Fear Your Own World Vol. II - Part 14 , 2nd half

So movie canon after all?

DragonEmperor23 said:
Probably. We would have to redo them if Chapter one is different, since the oneshot usually isn't kept the same.
We should probably wait until April 4th incase his new project is about Burn The Witch. (I doubt it. He wanted to do an ice skating manga IIRC.)

The sequel of Bleach: Ice, about Kazui trying to become the best ice skating Shinigami in SS.

AppleLord said:
It says that the Ryüdōji family were banished to the Valley of Screams - source: Bleach: Memories of Nobody movie, Can't Fear Your Own World Vol. II - Part 14 , 2nd half
Ichigo did say he's familiar with it, and he went their in the first movie only, so its not just a place or a character been mentioned but an event.

Shouldn't bleach profile be sub-rel+ not sub rel? The "lowballed" calc ended in 25000 mach which is near 7% sol or sub-rel+

AppleLord said:

There is more than one reason to debunk that this movie is canon..it even shows ss and human worlds as two planets when they were gonna collapese without hueco mundo between them

Read this thread https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1203152

Sekusu said:
Shouldn't bleach profile be sub-rel+ not sub rel?
The "lowballed" calc ended in 25000 mach which is near 7% sol or sub-rel+
7% of SoL is like mach 61000. Mach 25000 is like 3% SoL.

There is more than one reason to debunk that this movie is canon..it even shows ss and human worlds as two planets when they were gonna collapese without hueco mundo between them

None of those "spheres" look like Earth to me. Hueco Mundo is accessible through a portal and said to be a world of infinite sand. Could be a circular plane of existence around them.

The movie may not be canon, but the events of the movie, characters and places are mentioned in the recent novel make them canon.

Honestly there's a huge flaw in Matts argument about Rukia: The month long break between when Grimmjows team 1st came to Karakura Town and Ichigo vs Grimmjow round 2.

Shouldnt SK parts have immortality type 1? Isnt 100 million years a bit too much for them to have longevity? Are there other similar cases on this site?

On the users part of the longevity page i only see characters ranging from hundreds to thousands of years.

Back