• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 12

can someone change the profiles for majority of the Vice captains for Lifting Strength -> Class 10 or higher since Iba was shown lifting a boulder as big as he is for 1,000 reps after the Captains had their bankai stolen.

Aizen is "immortal"

Why do u think they coudln't kill him after they sealed him?

How ever he stomps gerald..more chakra..speed..ap..compelete hyonpis

Just wanted to post that lol. Apparently, Tokinada has no idea how Yhwach came to be,if SK had a son or Yhwach is part of SK's power that was stripped off in the sealing process.

Hey guys...

How would you rewrite the Thousand Year Blood War Arc?

Like, we all know it has its problems being rushed an all, but how would you specifically write the arc?

I'm curious.

Give Ichigo hax

Edit 1:

Make Yhwach use all the other powers he had

Not have him Auswhalen Jugram and Gerard

Give Chad an epic fight

Inoue would attack something after not using Tsubaki for 2 years

Aizen whips out his RW Bankai which is even better than Gremmy's Visionary

Only to get his shit kicked in by the Almighty Moustache anyway

So Ichigo looks even more boss by comparison (seriously, its a problem/annoying when people still think he is better than Ichigo)

Give Robert and BG9 Schrifts

Have Ukitake show off how boss he actually is in a tag team fight with Kyoraku

Isshin and Ryuken would be more than delivery boys (they'd at least give a cool feat or two before they job off screen)

I'm sure I will think of others later

Edit 2:

Zero Squad won't job like fodder

Swap out some useless Schrifts for better ones (Question, Roar etc are absolute crap that Yhwach should be embarassed for handing out)

A few more chapters to expand on the first Quincy War

Have Yoruichi use her Zan instead of her Raijuu form

Grimmjow and Nel (and Harribel I guess) would have a Segunda Etapa and do more in general

Just off the top of my head, I would have pushed the Christian Elements further.

I would have made Ichigo the Son of the Soul King (God) like how Yhwach is in the manga. And then give some thematic elements about duality stemming from the two sons of the Soul King. Light and Dark and all things like that.

Yhwach would symbolize darkness and the Devil.

Ichigo would symbolize light and be some sort of Messiah for the afterlife - since it is a really shitty place in Bleach.

And to counteract The Almighty, I would make Ichigo, because of his Divine Lineage, something like The Dragonborn from The Elder Scrolls. He would be an impossipoint that is outside the bounds of Possibility, Fate, Casualty, and any type of deterministic destiny.

So for Ichigo, he would be immune to The Almighty. So that would put them on a more even playing field. It would also tie into how Ichigo was able to go beyond Aizen's calculations and meticulous planning.

And then I'd probably give Ichigo a or many abilities that can counter all the other abilities Yhwach has.

And after an epic fight, Ichigo will win by the skin of his teeth, and then grow up to lead the afterlife into a Golden Era.

I have no idea what to do for the other characters in the arc, but I am just making this up on the spot.

What I would do :

First make 250 chapters long or longer

Give Ichigo a harem

Rukia dies against As Nodt and Byakuya avenges her by ripping As Nodt with Senbonzakura

Soi Fon beats BG9 fair and square

Ukitake doesn't die a meaningless death

Aizen does more stuff

Ichigo pulls out his "Unlimited Blade Works" against Yhwach after his Bankai breaks (The field of swords Zangetsu did, why can't that be a technique Ichigo could learn ?)

Orihime actually fights

Hiyori dies

Grimmjow is the actual king of Hueco Mundo and he's been laying with Halibel for some time

Toshiro is.... Actually useful before going to his adult form

Ikkaku stops being wuss and pulls out his Bankai

Oh, you know what I'd do.

Not ruin Yhwach's fantastic design by drawing a bunch of black ink and eyes all over him.

I hated the way he looked after absorbing the Soul King.

To go with my Christian-like idea. I would have probably given him wings. Maybe a crown of thorns and/or stigmata as well.

... he quietly began to read the reiatsu of the Tokinada attacks and began to evade each by the width of a hair.

This is ridiculous

Warren Valion said:
So what do you guys think of my ideas for the final confrontation?
I'm curious?
I like it when my entertainment mixes philosophy, symbolism and good fights together. It makes for a truly invested audience. I think that would be a good version of events.

"Yhwach was trying to save his father from an isolation spanning over a million years"

If SK had a son before they made him almost dead or Yhwach is a part of SK's power that was stripped off when they sealed him

Either way shouldn't yhwach be like 1 million years old?

Warren Valion said:
Hey guys...
How would you rewrite the Thousand Year Blood War Arc?

Like, we all know it has its problems being rushed an all, but how would you specifically write the arc?

I'm curious.
Further delve into Yhwach's past after being born, i'd want to see him as a child and how he acted in terms of how people treated him and how he felt gaining new things like eyesight and other things that made him normal since it'd add some depth to his character, also delve further into his motivation for what he's doing and make him stick to it and be consistent.

Find another way to kill the likes of Lile, Gerard, Jugram and all others who died dumb deaths propagated by the plot, obviously change the ending, further explore Jugram betraying Yhwach since it was an amazing moment for me.

Byakuya dies, Toshiro 1v1's Gerard instead, for Yhwach's defeat i would've earlier on set it up so he can just jump from future to future to his choosing, this way i'd later on have Ichigo achieve bankai and defeat Yhwach by pushing forward a future where there is no future where Yhwach wins, some type of paradox rather than the arrow

There's a lot more but this post would be too long.

Would had made Orihime a Soul Reaper or a Quincy from the start. Probably a Quincy controlled by Yhwach's Blut Vene ans that's why Uryu joined him to save his friend.

XDKQ2
Inoue vs kurosaki by orichie-d5wudth

Cant Aizen just use hado 99 to prevent Gerard from regenerating? Even if Hoffung is destroyed, Aizen can just regenerate.

depend , quincy also absorb energy from the surrounding so if aizen can absorb more than Gerard , drain him and one shot him , he could win potentially .

i disagree with making orihime a simple sinigami or quincy , her having powers created by the hogyoku is far more interresting

i agree on making her more battle relevant tho

on that note ,aizen said that the hogyoku gave chad and hime their powers does that mean that the hogyoku created fullbringers powers or did it got retcon ?

Fullbringers get their power from Hollows attacking the mother while she is pregnant with the would be Fullbringer. A combo of the Hogyoku and all the spiritual activity in Karakura is likely the reason for their activation. Chad had two fights with Hollows while Orihime was ejected from her body by Acidwire before they activated theirs which clearly boosted their reiryoku. I am more inclined to believe that Orihime's was actually awakened by the Hogyoku since hers was complete from the start while Chad's evolved naturally since it had two more forms for his right arm and his left wasn't even awakened until Gantenbainne.

Hime also got bitten by her hollow brother while she was a soul , maybe it helped awaken her as well

edit : i'm dumb , acidwire must be her brother hollow name , sorry

TataHakai said:
There's a lot more but this post would be too long.
Nah man, let all your ideas flow.

Length is irrelvant. Say what you want to say.

Speaking of that, what did you think of my idea of taking the divinity in Bleach and pushing the Christian Elements that are already lightly there even further?

Do you think it would intresting or not?

DragonEmperor23 said:
Why doesn't Uryu have resistance to precog? Didn't the AllMighty not work on him?
I'm pretty sure Yhwach couldn't see the arrow that could negate his powers, not that he couldn't see Uryu.

Or at least that's my headcanon - I think it makes sense.

Back