• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 12

Warren Valion said:
TataHakai said:
There's a lot more but this post would be too long.

Speaking of that, what did you think of my idea of taking the divinity in Bleach and pushing the Christian Elements that are already lightly there even further?
Do you think it would intresting or not?
It would've been better than what we got, if Yhwach saw himself as somewhat of a corrupt Jesus type god rather than having his saviour complex but failing to back it up with his actions then it would've been more consistent with his character.

I think i might have not used the right terminology, i meant more of a superiority than a saviour complex, Yhwach continually went on and on about wanting to end life and death so people had nothing to fear whilst going out of his way to torture and kill his own people for no reason whatsoever, i'd just wished they stayed consistent to either his actions or his ideology and not have them contradict each other.

Not his own men but he did go out of his way to make Ichigo's life a living hell even after he'd clearly won, he did kill a lot of his own men purely because he no longer needed them (Gerard, Jugram etc.)

Yhwach had a "Necessary Evil for the Greater Good" complex. He was doing whatever mattered for the end goal, which wasn't even a bad end goal, it was almost similar to Aizen's in that it involved the removal of the Soul King.

Most of the sternritters were okay with being a sacrifice to him because he is there king, but yeah he did give Ichigo a despair speech which every villian has pretty much done to him lol.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Yhwach had a "Necessary Evil for the Greater Good" complex. He was doing whatever mattered for the end goal, which wasn't even a bad end goal, it was almost similar to Aizen's in that it involved the removal of the Soul King.
Most of the time and according to Yhwach Yes, but there were times when he was delibaretly far more evil than necessary.

An example i'd bring up is him saying he'd find a future where Ichigo and Co were the happiest just to kill them there, he's not doing this for the greater good it's just his sadistic nature to hurt them more than necessary.

That was Yhwach threatening them that if they tried to chase after him then he would do that to them.

There is also the fact that they are Shinigami. Shinigami are evil and Yhwach, a Quincy and the son of the Soul King, has a genuine hatred for the Shinigami for what they did to his father and race. His end goal was to restore the world and rectify the wrongs of the original sin of the Shinigami.

i feel yhwach is like Light Yagami from death note . A ***********r with a god complex whose crusade against what he hate would bring the world some benefit .

i still consider him a dick but i can get behind what he try to accomplish

i could consider aizen in that category too if i knew what was his goal beyond killing the SK

Aizen's goal was that he didn't want something like the Soul King as their "God". It's just a body that isn't capable of doing anything besides holding the worlds in place. Aizen wanted someone to understand him as well on this.

yeah , but what was aizen's presidential program once he become the new God ?

i get that he wanted to be god but to do what ? just for the prestige of it ?

Aizen didn't want to become the "Soul King", he just wanted to kill him so such a thing would not be above him anymore. He didn't like that the original sin, a body that can't do anything, was being revered so highly and above him. Aizen did not like something above him, something useless as well.

He also wanted to be understood as Ichigo revealed, for someone to understand his view and be on his level. That's why Aizen was mad that Kisuke would sit back and do nothing despite knowing who the Soul King was and what it was. Kisuke did nothing despite having that knowledge while Aizen despised sitting and letting such a thing be above him.

but aizen clearly wanted to be god :

https://www.***********.net/bleach/178/17

https://www.***********.net/bleach/178/18

he wanted to kill the SK and take his place as a true god capable of actions. But whats actions did he wanted to take once he was that god ?

Aizen wanted to be on that level of "God", but he did not want to be the Soul King. Literally anyone who understands what the Soul King is does not want to be the Soul King, it's a fate worse than death and why Yhwach hated the Shinigami, the Soul King was a meat puppet not living nor dead.

Aizen wanted to remove this puppet that stands above them because he despises the fact that a useless puppet stands above him, so he wanted to be above the puppet and remove the puppet. He didn't want to take the puppet's place as a puppet though.

Aizen wants to be on that level, but he does not want to be the puppet.

no , the SK is just a being that can maintain the worlds . the fate of the former SK and current SK (yhwach 's corpse) is not the definitive state of a SK .

The SK in his prime was able to maintain the worlds together and still be his own being capable of movements, actions ect...

this cruel fate of being just a lump of flesh only meant to hold the worlds together was inflicted on him by others who feared his power .

so no , aizen could still be the SK and still be perfectly fine .

He could technically be the SK and still be capable of freedom, but Aizen didn't want to physically replace the SK by his words. He wanted to remove the SK so such a thing is no longer above him.

Aizen cared more about "status", not actual roles.

he would need to be the replacement otherwise he would die by the destruction of the worlds with no SK to support them .

Aizen clearly has bigger goal than just prestige : https://www.***********.net/bleach/421/22

i would want to know what ype of world does aizen think is how "it should be"

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Well they did **** over his plan for a better world and got him sealed for all eternity...
The light novels mentioned that once a year a seal breaks, Yhwach is coming back and the clock is ticking give or take a few hundred years.

they put the seals on him right ? can't they fix a seal each time one break ?

geez , beween aizen and yhwach , all big dicks vilains in bleach are unkillable .

Naeblis495 said:
i feel yhwach is like Light Yagami from death note . A ***********r with a god complex whose crusade against what he hate would bring the world some benefit .

i still consider him a dick but i can get behind what he try to accomplish

i could consider aizen in that category too if i knew what was his goal beyond killing the SK
Yhwach had no complex of God, but aizen surely have this ....

you can be a god without having a god complex .

"A god complex is an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility. A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of their error or failure, even in the face of irrefutable evidence, intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks. The person is also highly dogmatic in their views, meaning the person speaks of their personal opinions as though they were unquestionably correct.[1] Someone with a god complex may exhibit no regard for the conventions and demands of society, and may request special consideration or privileges."

"Someone with a god complex may exhibit no regard for the conventions and demands of society" : ywach was about to condamn everyone to either death or immortality ,wich is even worse ,without any regards for anyone and anything .

"A god complex is an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility." :

https://www.***********.net/bleach/673/16

https://www.***********.net/bleach/673/17

https://www.***********.net/bleach/674/8

"The person is also highly dogmatic in their views, meaning the person speaks of their personal opinions as though they were unquestionably correct" :

https://www.***********.net/bleach/679/3

https://www.***********.net/bleach/686/19

" A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of their error or failure, even in the face of irrefutable evidence, intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks" :

https://www.***********.net/bleach/684/13

i think yhwach apply pretty well to the description ,as well as aizen .

AppleLord said:
The light novels mentioned that once a year a seal breaks, Yhwach is coming back and the clock is ticking give or take a few hundred years.
So Yhwach is like Ganondorf - in that he will just come back one day?

Isn't that Type 4 Immortality?

So Yhwach is like Ganondorf - in that he will just come back one day?

Isn't that Type 4 Immortality?

He already has immortality type 4.

It hasn't been accepted.

It really should have been a simple calc. The original calc that yielded 5-C had a mistake of using a density of 2.7 Kg/m^3 when the actual number used on the site is 2700 Kg/m^3.

Any correction would always have been an upgrade, Raven's attempt was trying to find a different volume through another method, but with the upgraded density.

Hopefully we see agreements for it or someone simply updating the older calc with the updated density at least.

Ok, i can assume the casual feat is Low 5-B since i know what are you referring to.

Back