• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 12

Burning Full Fingers said:
It's hardly consistent. You can get wildly varying estimates by measuring some of these things using pixel scaling. Why not just go with the canon estimates given by the author. No one can draw something like Seireitei at a certain size everytime; it's impossible. That's why we have these statements. I completely agree with Warren. But I'll go with whatever the majority decides.
@Rocker

Yeah, I know. There's already an agreement not to use pixel scaling for Gremmy's meteor if we go with statements, iirc.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Seireitei has never been "wildly" different in it's size portrayal.

A vastly smaller size that the statements make sense for "5000" Shinigami. But that's just my 2 cents.

I've remembered seeing different calcs for Seireitei's size, some calcs here, so on other forums, and like none were ever close to the other. I've seen someone calc it to like 2-3 km, other at 15 km, the biggest being here IIRC, at like 32km.

There's also that scan with Seireitei being like 20 buildings long, so that would put it very low if someone would be to calc it.

Actually, don't we already have a new accepted size for Seireitei here? I could have sworn a compromise was reached after a lot of discussion. If that's the case, we'd just need to calculate the feat without pixel scaling.

Yeah I guess that does make sense

Also I just noticed something, Ichigo and Shirou are very similar in personality, they're like twins at some points. Heck they both even have two swords that are white and black

Burning Full Fingers said:
Actually, don't we already have a new accepted size for Seireitei here? I could have sworn a compromise was reached after a lot of discussion. If that's the case, we'd just need to calculate the feat without pixel scaling.
The accepted radius for Seireitei is 228.5 kilometers.

Yeah, Malik's Las Noches calc was accepted, but once Soldier Blue made a calc for Cero Oscuras using the accepted Las Noches' size it lead to arguments about AP = Durability through Reiatsu, Outlier and Las Noches' size is wrong.

The AP = Durability argument is over now and it's not an outlier given how much it's used and in feats. So we're probably gonna have to have another discussion about Las Noches' size.

I'll probably make a calc on it myself with Nel's statement and another calc member's help.

Not exactly seeing why we'd need to have another talk on LN's size. It will just be a rehash of before and Ulq's Res was already supposed to be able to wreck the place easy, we literally have a statements and a feat to prove it. There isn't any reason to cry outlier when we currently have Kenpachi and Byakuya going from 7-A to High 6-A from almost dying a bunch of times in a day from training and getting healed.

Besides the Aaroniero sunlight feat, how many lightspeed feats do we have again pre timeskip? I remember there being a calc for Negation and Yoruichi and Soi Feng dodging it.

Also I feel like the Reigai arc could've been canon.

I can't wait for the Lanza calc for the new LN size. Messing around with the SD and impact calcs (hopefully doing this right), I ended up with 6 ish teratons. I have been laughing for a while.

I think it might only be Aaroniero and the Negacion. Usklaverei did one for Ishida seeing the movement of Seele Schneider's blade and got Rel+ or something.

What makes you think Reigai could be canon?

AnonymousBlank said:
I can't wait for the Lanza calc for the new LN size. Messing around with the SD and impact calcs (hopefully doing this right), I ended up with 6 ish teratons. I have been laughing for a while.
I think it might only be Aaroniero and the Negacion. Usklaverei did one for Ishida seeing the movement of Seele Schneider's blade and got Rel+ or something.

What makes you think Reigai could be canon?
The one from Ishida gave Mach 19394.11 (Sub-Relativist).

I've arranged the calculation, I think it's easier to understand now. (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Ishida_Reaction)

There is also Liltotto's talent, but no one has evaluated him so far. (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei)

@Blank

Ah, got it. And I think that Kubo could've put it in given how it was set up. Ichigo now only has a finite amount of Spirit Energy to use, it follows after his Dangai regression and leaves comfortably into the timeskip, along with given Kon some screentime

Oh I see Ichigo is still 8-C, me and Soldier Blue Discussed how this Ichigo is in need of a serious upgrade, ill have to try and remember when Soldier Blue Returns to add this to the revision list

The first time we brought up the 8-C Ichigo key needing to be upgraded was like June 2017. I remember there was an 8-C Tournament and Ichigo was in it and the issue was realized. Bleach is sorely behind.

pretty much, we kinda just forgot about at the time, considering the whole 5-B Yhwach Thread of 2017-early 2018

I believe we agreed on 7-C for Early Ichigo, low end 7-C

Talking about 5-B... how is 5-B Yhwach coming along? I have not been keeping up with the novels but im aware that there is now some good supplementary material to back up the tier?

By the novels it's going to be higher than 5-B from what we can tell so far. It could be several times it.

Soul King made 3 worlds and several dimensions, some of different space times, with his own Almighty. They are of different places in the universe or their own dimensions, we'll have to discuss that because then it begs the question of the Soul King moving the worlds to their current position. Then we must also ask the question, if they are dimensions then did he make the stars and moons for those dimensions? Most likely if true.

Once we figure that out, we must also determine the Soul King's body still having the power to maintain the existence of the worlds and if that also has an AP. If it does, that means Mimihagi scales since Mimihagi could replace the Soul King.

Once we answer that we must decide if the other body parts of the Soul King scale (probably not imo).

After that, we must now decide if Yhwach's Almighty, that he activated in his fight with Ichibei, scales to the Soul King's Almighty that made the worlds, dimensions and maintained them even when power stripped.

Then we gotta add Yhwach taking in the Soul King's powers and Mimihagi's powers plus the likes of Gerard and Pernida (other body parts of the Soul King's).

So, it could lead to some seriously high numbers for Yhwach, Mimihagi and the Soul King.

I have seen in some places that the creation of Space-Time is a universal achievement. They possibly also had to create the Kototsu to control the Dangai, since he is said to control Space-Time there, which is very interesting.

hot damn , that was from a hado without cantation by urahara ?

protected people from and vaporized said ocean ? wow , love it .

Back