• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 12

So I went to make some calculations about the Ancestors using the Almighty to divide the worlds and move them.

I considered the distance to be from here to the nearest galaxy, since in the Sideral Space of the Soul Society I could see galaxies. I think it's the best, since this has been given to us. About the deadline we do not have, but I think we can assume, but ultimately, the results will be great in the same way.

So I considered that it moved the Moon, Earth and Sun to another dimension, with a distance of 2,500,000 light-years (the closest to the galaxy).
Gave the Galaxy and the MFTL+.

But I do not think they accept KE with speeds above FTL here.

But that does not change much, this will serve more to calculate his speed even, because if he actually created the Dangai, it is a Universal achievement.

Sekkonds. said:
Dude..any planet level feat or above/more than sub-rel here isn't accepted
And u say universal and mftl ƒÿÉ
Accept it or not this is no longer with me, but the feat is at that level, there is no way to change it.

I just noticed that when Kenpachi and Gerald clashed, Kenny not only had his eye-patch removed, but he was also using both of his hands: [[1]]

So when is Ulquiorra and those who scales to him getting upgraded to High 6-C?

The OP doesn't have the calc linked or anything. Or are we still waiting for Soldier Blue on that?

Not sure, a big issue with the High 6-C calc was due to Durability = AP due to Reiatsu that some were saying that calc can't be used since it would make AP higher than durability for some Espada, thus why I made this thread to correct the issue.

The thread has now been accepted, so the fixes must be applied if people have suggestions, I haven't been able to look it over more since I'm trying to handle a few other threads at the same time at the moment.

But another issue with the High 6-C calc is Las Noches. Despite a size having been accepted, there are still some complaints about the size and the request of a newer size. My complaint is that we blatantly ignored a statement about it's size and instead used a calc despite nothing contradicting the statement.

I think you mean AP = Durability and usually AP is higher than durability but okay.

Cool. Just reminding since it seemed to be forgotten.

Well, going by the rules in this site people usually accept calcs over statements but I see where your problem is. I mean if it doesn't contradict why can't we use both?

What's the difference between AP = Durability and Durability = AP? Either way, we're a step closer to getting the calc applied.

The issue is the calc's results was smaller than the statement, but the calc used a horizon distance method to find a size. There was no reason to ignore the statement, so hopefully it all gets solved soon too.

I feel like we take calcs a little to close to gospel here.

Art is inconsistent, and I think statements on size by those who are knowledgable is a more consistently accurate way of measuring something than pixel scaling one panel - especially if the results change between different panels.

Completely agree. There are a bunch of cases with inconsistency between panels in Bleach, and other series too. One that comes to mind is the rock formation on which Aizen did his Monster Form transformation. That rock formation goes from a couple meters that to like hill/mountain-sized in the same chapter.

I agree too. Kubo is very inconsistent with his art and if he were to calculate the size, in each scene would give something different. Consider citation is the best thing to do.

TheFinalOrder said:
How you guys feel about Makoto Shishio being comparable to Ichigo in JF? Could you image if power levels were accurate? LMAOOOO
And Gaara fighting Kaguya and literally no environmental damage in story when beams are throw around... Only implication of possible damage.

Honestly only the combat in the game is decent to me.

USklaverei said:
I agree too. Kubo is very inconsistent with his art and if he were to calculate the size, in each scene would give something different. Consider citation is the best thing to do.
It's not just Kubo in such a regard. Keeping things to scale is extremely difficult for even the most experienced artists.

Warren Valion said:
It's not just Kubo in such a regard. Keeping things to scale is extremely difficult for even the most experienced artists.
It is not just Kubo but the difference in panels for Kubo is on another level at times.. t least with most artists it is over a lot of chapters, and yet with him it is from one panel to the next..

Warren Valion said:
Agreed, but the majority of debating sites prefer pixel scaling over official canon statements for some reason so we just have to adhere to that principle. Even if Kubo reiterates the sizes of Seireitei and Las Noches, it will change nothing. People will keep on saying it makes the characters giants and other such things. A compromise will likely be needed.

I still expect more debates on Seireitei, Las Noches, and pixel scaling in the coming months... Whenever Soldier has time to supervise the revisions.

I thought that one of the main issues people had with the whole statements thing is that people eould take the statements then apply it to a panel which they already said is incorrect. So you either go for the statement or you scale from the panels.

I don't agree with taking statements over what's consistent on panel in a visual medium. Defeats the purpose if it being a comic book...

Its a manga you heathe

If the panels are consistent then sure but when everything from characters, descriptions, narration etc go against it, some stuff in there need to be called into question.

It's hardly consistent. You can get wildly varying estimates by measuring some of these things using pixel scaling. Why not just go with the canon estimates given by the author. No one can draw something like Seireitei at a certain size everytime; it's impossible. That's why we have these statements. I completely agree with Warren. But I'll go with whatever the majority decides.

@Rocker

Yeah, I know. There's already an agreement not to use pixel scaling for Gremmy's meteor if we go with statements, iirc.

Burning Full Fingers said:
No one can draw something like Seireitei at a certain size everytime; it's impossible.
I disagree you can draw it at a correct size at least once but Kubo keeps making sure you can see specific buildings in it. Honestly if he just drep it with a bunch of mountains in it, that would have been fine and likely much more scaleable.

Back