• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 12

About Yhwach knowing when to resurrect and when KS' effects disappeared, could that be a mind reading feat? Is there anything in the novel suggesting it by any chance? He even asked Ichigo if it was pride or it just reached its limit, which implies he already knew and that was a ritorical question.

ichigo said that when arrived he felt that something was off and this sensation was similar to the one he felt when aizen stomped the capitains back in Karakura town.

aizen probably stopped using KS when yhwach "died" or death is a condition to get rid of it's effect so when yhwach ressurected himself , he sensed that something was different and knew that KS was turned off or something

that's how i saw it anyway

The novels say KS has a weakness, it takes a toll on Aizen. KS drains a lot of energy according to how Tokinada used it.

Not to mention that Aizen should be used to and probably find workarounds to any weakness from his Zanpakuto besides the ones he can't change.

Warren Valion said:
Not to mention that Aizen should be used to and probably find workarounds to any weakness from his Zanpakuto besides the ones he can't change.
Releasing Bankai!

Warren Valion said:
AppleLord said:
Warren Valion said:
Releasing Bankai!
I want to see what Aizen's Bankai dammnit!
isn't aizen already a level above bankai when his zanpakuto fused with his being ?

Releasing Bankai! I want to see what Aizen's Bankai dammnit!
isn't aizen already a level above bankai when his zanpakuto fused with his being ?

Logically he should stil be able to use bankai and it should be stronger

So wait....can somebody give me a basic run down of the new info released?

• Tokinada using KS and KS's weakness and such is new to me.

TheFinalOrder said:
So wait....can somebody give me a basic run down of the new info released?
  • Tokinada using KS and KS's weakness and such is new to me.
Soul King made the 3 worlds with his Almighty, including Dangai and Garganta. He also moved Hell to it's own dimension it seems.

Even with most of his powers removed (Pernida, Mimihagi, Gerard and his other body parts) he still had the power to keep the worlds separated and maintained.

Mimihagi alone had the power to do that as well, so Soul King in his prime was ******* strong.

Yhwach had his own Almighty, which could potentially scale him to Soul King's level when sealed. Then Yhwach absorbed the sealed Soul King and Mimihagi who already had power to maintain the worlds as well.

So Soul King Yhwach is pretty damn strong.

Novel is half way done as well, more to come.

Zezu1995 said:
quick question where did the main resistance from soul manipulation come from?
Tatski, Orihime, and Chad were able to resist Yammy "Soul Suck" while he killed non-reiatsu users by eating their souls.

Back