• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

For who seen the leaks for next chapter thoughs on them? (Please put spoiler tag tho id You gonna mention what happens in the leaks)

For who seen the leaks for next chapter thoughs on them? (Please put spoiler tag tho id You gonna mention what happens in the leaks)
i like the new ryuzen's, the new female one can blitz and cut sister lily's horn and the male one is well above PDU, we got a new scene of the holy dragon and his size seens to be consistent, want to see asta's reaction to Heath coming back to life

So for now we have
Lucius= lucifero and astaroth
Sister Lily= beelzebub
Danmatio= ? (probrably naamah)
Yururu= ? (Probrably baal)
Heath= ? (Probrably lilith)

That lefts us with 5 possible paladins, assuming that every paladin will have a purified supreme devil off course

It was accepted some time ago since it’s the addition of Yuno’s Magic and Bell’s Magic (which is at least comparable to his own) due to him completely assimilating her magic into him

It’s basically a 1 + 1 = 2 situation

Question
Shouldn't devils beyond mid rank (either High or just supreme devils) get npi since nacht implies a rank beyond mid can interact with The twins?

Also out of curiosity
If 5 percent dark discipline hypothetically had a Profile where would he be placed

Uh so
Why exactly elf arc mereo section doesn't usw the ftl+ calc despite being in the verse page?

It's more so that the calc was not properly applied scaling-wise and all that (though I also haven't really looked at the calc so I have no opinions on it myself)

Uh so
Why exactly elf arc mereo section doesn't usw the ftl+ calc despite being in the verse page?
It's just kinda... been there chillin. About 6 months ago I asked what the story was and someone said they were working on it or something along those lines (either here or the discord) 💀

It's just kinda... been there chillin. About 6 months ago I asked what the story was and someone said they were working on it or something along those lines (either here or the discord) 💀
There is a discord? Is there a link where I could join?

Might just try a revision later but first i have to recheck if base asta outspeed mereone when raia attempted to self Destruct

Back