• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
One like this existed before but I can't seem to find it.

aje8gq7r6c771.jpg

now that BC has some High 7-A characters can finally do some decent naruto vs BC matches.

I hope we get to see Yami's home country at some point. maybe have some villains that use KI

im wondering if black clover got the FMA brotherhood treatment how much could they cover with 25 episodes.

I'm guessing they could cover everything up until the eye of the midnight sun arc in about 12 episodes.

Edit: worked it .

Episode 1-12 would cover, the first three arcs and the other 12 would cover the Midnight and water temple arc.

Last edited:
This has been bothering me for a while - since I was rereading the manga, but I noticed something; Why are we scaling a speed feat from the Eye of the Midnight Sun Arc to the Beginning of Series? Here's what I'm talking about:

Speed: Relativistic (Comparable to Gauche, who could reflect light at these speeds)

The feat and calc itself comes from the Eye of the Midnight Sun Arc, not really from the BoS.

This has been bothering me for a while - since I was rereading the manga, but I noticed something; Why are we scaling a speed feat from the Eye of the Midnight Sun Arc to the Beginning of Series? Here's what I'm talking about:

The feat and calc itself comes from the Eye of the Midnight Sun Arc, not really from the BoS.
I think because gauche compares to everyone in the beginning of the series, but he only actually fights in that arc.

I think because gauche compares to everyone in the beginning of the series, but he only actually fights in that arc.
Gauche practically never had a feat shown in the BoS, why would he be compared to everyone when he didn't have a feat yet in that arc? His feats listed only happened in the EoMS Arc. So I don't see why he should scale/list a feat that didn't happen in the BoS at all.

Gauche practically never had a feat shown in the BoS, why would he be compared to everyone when he didn't have a feat yet in that arc? His feats listed only happened in the EoMS Arc. So I don't see why he should scale/list a feat that didn't happen in the BoS at all.
Well you see, beginning of series gauche is the same as EOMS gauche, and everyone who is comparable to him in the beginning of the series scales to his feat in EOMS arc.

Well you see, beginning of series gauche is the same as EOMS gauche, and everyone who is comparable to him in the beginning of the series scales to his feat in EOMS arc.
How would we know they're comparable to him if he doesn't have any feat from BoS?

Him in BoS is the same as EOMS.
Ok then why is Asta "Faster than before" in EOMS key when the feat occured in that arc which he supposedly scale to? And according to you Gauche is the same in both EOMS and BoS, and the since Asta is comparable to the BoS of gauche, which is the same as EOMS, why would he be faster if he's just Comparable?

This is honestly a fault of how we’ve split the keys. Asta was forced to take a break between the Royal Capital arc and EMS arc so he wouldn’t have gotten any stronger or faster in between those arcs.

Ok then why is Asta "Faster than before" in EOMS key when the feat occured in that arc which he supposedly scale to? And according to you Gauche is the same in both EOMS and BoS, and the since Asta is comparable to the BoS of gauche, which is the same as EOMS, why would he be faster if he's just Comparable?
That would just make asta faster than gauche, wouldn't it?

Back