• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so for some reason this calc https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Epsilon_R/Eagle_Vs_Lion (mereo part not nozel) despite being said to be good in the comments and being in the verse page it wasn't used, so i did revision for it to be used

Who scales to ftl+ mereo? Well Vetto obv and well someone who Would Prolly be more controversial, Base asta as he gets to raia before mereo and he can react to Quintet at doubled speed in base too

Mereo tiers = 15.66c
Base asta > 15.66c or 31.22c

I will continue the chain when i see the results of asta scaling

I refuse to believe there isn't something wrong with this calc, surely there's a reason somewhere along the way why this wasn't ever implemented

I refuse to believe there isn't something wrong with this calc, surely there's a reason somewhere along the way why this wasn't ever implemented
Listen we can't Just not use this calc cuz "there has to be something wrong"
I say wait for someone to explain why it's wrong if is hypothetically actually wrong (i prolly worded This horrible ngl since i just woke up)

Well, there's actually nothing wrong with it. I made this but the verse received a bunch of speed downgrades at the same, and since it was the first and only FTL+ calc I figured it won't be accepted so I just let it go.

The only questionable stuff were for Nozel's feat but Mereoleona's feat is fine, unless someone has an issue with it

Like Base Asta for instance, he would jump from FTL to FTL+ as he outran Mereoleona's punches

Then you fix the Scaling from here
Yeah already said gonna do The full scaling chain if base asta > mereo = ftl+ gets accepted

Agreed, since now Black Clover has higher speed scaling than when this calc was first made. I don't see any issues with it.

Mereoleona: 15.7c (Does the feat)
Asta: 15.7c (Outruns Mereo's attacks) or 31.4c (Reacts to a doubled elemental quintet. Raia's attacks alone can tag Mereo)
SD Yuno: 31.4c or 62.8c (Base Yuno is comparable to Base Asta. Spirit Dive doubles his magic power, which would amp both his speed and AP)

I don’t agree with scaling Asta to 2x Elemental Quintet because he could’ve just been ready for the attack in advance given it was part of the plan he and Zora made

Otherwise, though, the scaling looks fine

Mereoleona: 15.7c (Does the feat)
Asta: 15.7c (Outruns Mereo's attacks) or 31.4c (Reacts to a doubled elemental quintet. Raia's attacks alone can tag Mereo)
SD Yuno: 31.4c or 62.8c (Base Yuno is comparable to Base Asta. Spirit Dive doubles his magic power, which would amp both his speed and AP)
If Magna scales in some way, it changes the MFTL chain

I don’t agree with scaling Asta to 2x Elemental Quintet because he could’ve just been ready for the attack in advance given it was part of the plan he and Zora made

Otherwise, though, the scaling looks fine
Looked asta not scaling might require a different revision cuz asta Profile says "Able to intercept Elemental Quintet when its speed was doubled by Zora"
And verse notes say "The middle FTL characters like Royal Knights Arc Base Asta are scaled 2x faster than the lowest FTL characters for intercepting an attack 2x faster than those characters (4.98c)"

Looked asta not scaling might require a different revision cuz asta Profile says "Able to intercept Elemental Quintet when its speed was doubled by Zora"
And verse notes say "The middle FTL characters like Royal Knights Arc Base Asta are scaled 2x faster than the lowest FTL characters for intercepting an attack 2x faster than those characters (4.98c)"
True. This should be fine then. Post-Timeskip Magna will be 62.8c then

Mereoleona: 15.7c
Base Asta/Base Yuno: 15.7c
Black Asta/Spirit Dive Yuno: 31.4c
Post-Timeskip Magna: 31.4c
Post-Timeskip Base Asta/Base Yuno: 31.4c
Post-Timeskip Black Asta/Spirit Dive Yuno: 62.8c
50% Dark Triad: 7850c
55% Dark Triad: 8635c
60% Dark Triad: 9420c
70% Dark Triad: 10990c
80% Dark Triad: 12560c