• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER CRT: EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Welcome to my last upgrade thread of the year. I hope this goes smoothly. Please be considerate and respectful. I would very much appreciate your support. Thank you.

Salamander is a fire spirit and it is regarded as the spirit with the highest attack power among all 4 spirits. According to the data book, Salamander is capable of vaporizing 1000ri of ocean. This calc made by @Arc7Kuroi has already been done and the lowest end has been accepted.

Throughout the series, Salamander has been in a weak and developing state. It started out as a small lizard in its weakest state until it grew up to this level. While not fully developed, it still had the power to destroy the forest that's under the protection of mana forcefields and the witch queen's magic. So it makes sense why the fully developed Salamander from Third Eye Fana can perform the calced feat.

Therefore I would like to upgrade the Salamander to the accepted calc.

Furthermore, Reve is an Elf capable of creating a pocket dimension with two moons in it. This is shown in the manga and it is even more prominent in the anime. According to Sally, the creations within Dream World are the same as real entities.

Since Reve is far superior to High 6-A Salamander, it makes sense why she is able to create two moons in her world.

Therefore I propose that we also upgrade Reve to at least baseline moon level since it could be possible she made one while Dorothy made the other.

Once all of the above are accepted, 100% Lucifero, who is 6000x higher than Reve based on our scaling, will be 5-B as a result. This should be supported by the fact that lucifero was going to destroy the world the moment he emerged.

Agree: Arc7Kuroi, CloverDragon, BlackAstaSenpai, Spinoirr, Excel616, Aseka
Neutral: Deceived (leaning towards agreeing)
Disagree: Damage3245, DemonMitchGodAubin, Pain_to12

Last edited by a moderator:
theyluvv_kali-crying.gif

28.47 petatons for the Salamander calc should be good to go

As for the CRT itself… Oh boy

The last time this got used, it soon got shot down because it was deemed an outlier. No other feats came close to this one. That said, things are different this time. Between the fact that the feat directly below this (the High 7-A one) was done in chapter 2, and the fact that both Dorothy’s feat and Lucifero’s statement (now supported by the proposed scaling) exist…

Yeah. **** it, I agree

Fits nicely. Connects 3 feats/statements that were claimed to be outliers. I'd also add in that Demon Licht was going to wipe out humanity, which includes destroying the ocean to kill the people of the Seabed temple. Which fits nicely since Demon Licht is considerably stronger than the Salamander. Though I know certain people disagree with the Demon Licht statements ;)

Agreed.

Fits nicely. Connects 3 feats/statements that were claimed to be outliers. I'd also add in that Demon Licht was going to wipe out humanity, which includes destroying the ocean to kill the people of the Seabed temple. Which fits nicely since Demon Licht is considerably stronger than the Salamander. Though I know certain people disagree with the Demon Licht statements ;)

Agreed.
Certain people is me. But I don’t got the energy for that debate and it doesn’t matter much for the scaling anyway

There’s a clear difference. The former (life wipe) is just from opening the Tree of Qliphoth, the latter (world destruction) is specifically from Lucifero’s complete manifestation

Lucifero himself tends to be an unreliable source due to his sheer arrogance, so I wouldn’t say that specific piece of evidence helps

ok question 2, I recall this convo:

Would this help support in context for lucifero its life wiping?

In addition to what others have said. I don’t see what this has to do with Lucifero’s emergence. Asta already stopped the event before it happened and you’re showing us a scan of an incomplete manifestation of Lucifero.

"If the final devil lucifero emerges, the world is finished"
"90% of this continent will die and the world will collapse"
Those are certainly not planet destroying statements, and literally have nothing even remotely close to even support this. and the dream world will get the other verses treatments, aside the fact that the size is certainly not known and is way smaller than normal moons.
Yeah Disagree with this.

Last edited:
Wouldn't Reve be 2x baseline 5-C for creating 2 moons?

Also, how is Lucifero 6000x Reve's power, and which form of his would scale to 6000x her power (since he has multiple forms)?

"90% of this continet will die and the world will collapse"
Those are certainly not planet destroying statements, and literally have nothing even remotely close to even support this. and the dream world will get the other verses treatments, aside the fact that the size is certainly not known and is way smaller than normal moons.
Yeah Disagree with this.
1) The fact that the Salamander is stated to be able to evaporate oceans and is far weaker than Reve and Lucifero provides narrative support for their feats/statements being interpreted as Moon/Planetary.

2) There are numerous instances where we take celestial satellites that look like the moon and treat it like the moon.

lso, how is Lucifero 6000x Reve's power, and which form of his would scale to 6000x her power (since he has multiple forms)?
Scaling chain via confirmed statements that "double the magic, double the strenght and speed of the magic itself"

The dark triad 100% boost

Twins devils fusion= x2

Etc

Scaling chain via confirmed statements that "double the magic, double the strenght and speed of the magic itself"

The dark triad 100% boost

Twins devils fusion= x2

Etc
But what is the exact scaling chain between Reve and Lucifero? And is this base Lucifero or his strongest form?

"90% of this continet will die and the world will collapse"
Yeah Disagree with this.
Nah, stop. The "90% of the continent will die" statement is NOT about Lucifero's power. That refers to if the Tree of Qliphoth is formed and the first gate opens. Very likely referring to a past Holy War of humanity, since Lucius statement means there were others in the past. All of Lucifero's planetary statement are in reference to him manifesting specifically as the final devil. Even the supplementary material says Lucifero was about to destroy the world, but Asta defeated him.

The HIgh 6-A Salamander would be several levels of fodder compared to Reve. So her creating a moon and being 5-C is supported by that, as well as Sally's statement that says Dream Magic creates the real thing that she visualizes, and BC world has its own moon, so it stands to reason that Dorothy/Reve is imagining the moon of their own world and creating it. You'd need to provide a lot more evidence to debunk the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back