• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

Lol, Ki manipulation + Even more skill feats

There are no grimoires there so they must be using something else to fight.

Guys, What about world of dreams?, According rave is a 'Unlimited' dimension(CH184 P1-P2)
That's not makes (At least) Morris and Lucifero Scale that?, MAYBE. Lucifero directly scalling is a Little 'Ambiguous', But Morris is a 'Explicit' Issue.

I understand that the 'Off-screen' argument can be used. But is a really accurate argument in this case? Or can it even be used to begin with?.

Recall that there are several mentions of unlimited power, which by themselves are or could be considered hyperboles, but when contextualized, they make sense.

We also have mentions that Lucifer in his 'mass' form already possessed the power to affect or destroy the entire world. (CH316 - P12)

Scalling with The Majins (CH 69 - P1), Supported by The narrator (CH1 - P1)

And Morris as higher being or existence (?) (C312 - P10)I don't know, What You think?

Last edited:
These cases of "infinite" magic are often hyperbolic, and Dorothy's Glamour World was shot down in a previous CRT despite that having the most backing behind it.

Also being on a higher level of existence would theoretically be a Low 1-C feat and I don't think I need to explain why that's an outlier and a half

These cases of "infinite" magic are often hyperbolic, and Dorothy's Glamour World was shot down in a previous CRT despite that having the most backing behind it.

Also being on a higher level of existence would theoretically be a Low 1-C feat and I don't think I need to explain why that's an outlier and a half
When is the next CRT?, I am interested in discussing it.

Selective permeability and durability ignoring for Asta.
6werbm.jpg

their skill bs right? Nacht could easily pin his opponent or something. I’m waiting for the actual abilities.

their skill bs right? Nacht could easily pin his opponent or something. I’m waiting for the actual abilities.
They have causality hax and op resistances to paralysis inducement and possession and RPL that is too op someone claim it can copy Meliodas 3000 years of experience etc

They have causality hax and op resistances to paralysis inducement and possession and RPL that is too op someone claim it can copy Meliodas 3000 years of experience etc
That Kamen Rider does not have causality nor resistance to Magic/shadow binding

It has Broken Precog but Natch literally wins the moment the match starts with his shadows so

Back