• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

What’s his precog like?
Normally Kamen Riders can see like millions (probably less, but I am wanking here) of possibilities in a battle, the one who is fighting Natch fought against someone who can predict tens thousands possibilities

But if all of them are "Shadow grab impossible to escape" then is worthless

finished reading the series recently

its really good
Noelle or Roxy
EcTdf9JWoAM7R0M.jpg

I did the pxscaling a few times and got 90-ish kilometers at the very least

I'll try with the official scans to have a more reliable result
I'm not sure if this is reliable because I'm assuming you used planet curvature scaling and well, the curve is such a small one that results can get wonky

Plus knowing Tabata he's gonna make it like 1 km in the next chapter

Well it's an approximation, first of all, and angsizing the size of something in Black Clover has... historically not worked out before

Well it's an approximation, first of all, and angsizing the size of something in Black Clover has... historically not worked out before
Approximation, I said that but it's just that PoV can be way further, but I used this distance as a low end because it cannot be closer

And actually, it has worked, the only inconsistencies were when they are right next to human

In any case, I'm not making a blog yet. I'll wait until there's supporting evidence or hope there's no inconsistencies until that thing dies

And also he doesn't have any feats so what's the point of creating one already

Listen he gave a dark disciplene dude problems With just 6 months of training and only reason he didn't won by himself was the Immortallity curse
We can have hope

At least Leo got some shine. Imagine me wanting Dorothy to do something. Gets off screened and lolnoped by Lucifero

I mean everyone besides yami asta nacht got lolnoped by lucifero

Infact yuno was Litterally just playing support

Anyways talking about moments to shine
If dante is brought back by Lucius do y'all think Magna will beat him again or have someone else do it?

Back