• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER VS MASHLE: THE BIGGEST PUNK IN TOWN GOES TO...

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
f098bdc1f0ad7dd8c40c6028d622d59a.jpg

"IM GONNA BLAST YOU TO SMITHEREENS LOSER!!!"

1d41e46bb58becaf211f8dd1af429219.jpg

“DIE!!! ONE HUNDRED TIMES!!!”

High 6-C Keys Will Be Used
  • Starting range: 20m
  • Speed: Equalized
  • Equipment: Standard
  • Random Encounter but fully prepared for danger in general.

2b2017e7c87cd8fc49dd5541a9d81989.jpg

Dot: AnAverageUsername, Popted, RandomGuy, Peppersalt, Life_of_king, SuperStar

Magna: Arnoldstone18, chosen, CloverDragon, Death_of_Lems, Rakih_Elyan,

B.E.R (Night begins to shine): Epichevv

Last edited:
So what's Magna's AP? Dot's AP scales to 121 Gigatons, but his Durability scales 2 ">" above the calc, and his Ira Kruez scales 3 ">" above the calc.

Ok so you meant 650 Gigatons, which would be a 5x gap or so. But as you said, AP is equalized with the SCDM. What are Magna's starting moves?

Ok so you meant 650 Gigatons, which would be a 5x gap or so. But as you said, AP is equalized with the SCDM.

I always get the units wrong…🫠

It’s a 5x gap to base Dott,

Dott can use his amps to get closer. Magna won’t need his SCDM unless for something else like if he runs out of magic he can equalize Dott’s magic power with his.

What are Magna's starting moves?
EXPLODING FIRE BALL

I always get the units wrong…🫠

It’s a 5x gap to base Dott,

Dott can use his amps to get closer. Magna won’t need his SCDM unless for something else like if he runs out of magic he can equalize Dott’s magic power with his.
Oh yeah, of course he could.
EXPLODING FIRE BALL
Dot uses MORE explosion.

In all seriousness, Dot usually does go for using his Explosions first. In one fight, his latest that wasn't a one sided beatdown against Doom, was him running right at Epidem with a danmaku of Explombs. In the first fight he was shown in, he started with a regular explomb, before comboing with a Machine Gun Explomb, before finishing it off with a large Explomb to cover a wide area. And when he knows hes in a pickle, he will resort to using the Ira Kruez right away, as shown in his fight against Levis and Galuf, where he starts off with Machine Gun Explomb, following up with a surprise volley of Explombs in the opponents blind spot, and if he still doesn't hit, he will use his explosions to propell himself up close to make sure he can land another volley of Explombs. He mainly uses his innate toughness to his advantage, as he's able to survived getting repeatedly crushed and impaled by spikes and corroded by acid and still keep fighting. He also humorously continued to fight even after suffering six broken ribs, a fractured skull, compound fractures up and down his arms and legs, blood blisters and damage to multiple organ system, word for word. Also, he isn't afraid of going after his opponents main source of their power, such as trying to snag a wizards wand to stop them from casting spells. Also a gifted student of Easton, if that says anything.

Should also note that his stamina is bonkers, being able to go for a full week without sleep or food, all while being attacked from multiple angles and exerting magical power through levitation. So if it comes down to stamina, he may be able to outlast.

Oh yeah, of course, he could.

Dot uses MORE explosion.

In all seriousness, Dot usually does go for using his Explosions first. In one fight, his latest that wasn't a one sided beatdown against Doom, was him running right at Epidem with a danmaku of Explombs. In the first fight he was shown in, he started with a regular explomb, before comboing with a Machine Gun Explomb, before finishing it off with a large Explomb to cover a wide area. And when he knows hes in a pickle, he will resort to using the Ira Kruez right away, as shown in his fight against Levis and Galuf, where he starts off with Machine Gun Explomb, following up with a surprise volley of Explombs in the opponents blind spot, and if he still doesn't hit, he will use his explosions to propell himself up close to make sure he can land another volley of Explombs. He mainly uses his innate toughness to his advantage, as he's able to survived getting repeatedly crushed and impaled by spikes and corroded by acid and still keep fighting. He also humorously continued to fight even after suffering six broken ribs, a fractured skull, compound fractures up and down his arms and legs, blood blisters and damage to multiple organ system, word for word. Also, he isn't afraid of going after his opponents main source of their power, such as trying to snag a wizards wand to stop them from casting spells. Also a gifted student of Easton, if that says anything.

Magna also has danmaku, although it's not as much as Dott with Ira Kruez. Magna can increase the potency and AOE of his fireball explosion and so on.

Magna can also use invisible and unpredictable fireballs that he can spam. These fireballs move toward the target and disappear. Then they reappear elsewhere at point-blank ranges.

Both characters are not afraid to blow themselves up with their own attacks and they both can take a shit ton of beating. However, Mashle comically portrays Dott's beatings as more severe by going in detail on how much damage Dott suffers. So there is no way of knowing if Magna's endurance is comparable since all we know is that Magna can be beating near death and still keep going. So endurance goes to Dott but Magna is not far behind and has the durability and mana skin to circumvent the endurance difference and can deal a lot of damage to dott. So even though Dott has superior endurance, it doesn't put him at an advantage, it only allows him to last longer against an opponent couple of times stronger than him. It will also be useful, especially when he would constantly get burned by Magna's fire magic.

Magna's flames are potent enough to bypass mana skin heat resistance of those comparable to him. I don't even see heat resistance on Dott's page but Dott should have some level of resistance by tanking his own explosion but that won't be enough in my opinion.

Magna

Advantages
  • Heat potency
  • Hand to Hand combat
  • Invisible Fireball
  • Superior AP and Durability + Mana Skin
  • possibly more as match goes on
  • Damage Boost (by simply adding more mana into his attacks)

Disadvantages
  • Stamina and Endurance
  • Danmaku
  • possibly AOE
  • Amps
  • Possibly more as match goes on

Counters
  • Isn't too far off Dott's Stamina and Endurance and has a durability advantage to circumvent.
  • Can circumvent some of Dot's advantages like LS with Soul Chain Death Match

Dott

Advantages
  • Superior Stamina and Endrance
  • Supernatural willpower
  • Danmaku
  • AOE
  • Amps
  • Lifting Strength

Disadvantages
  • heat resistance
  • Hand to Hand combat
  • Invisible Fireball
  • AP and Durability
  • Possibly more as the match goes on

Counters

• Supernatural willpower, amps, stamina, and endurance enhances his survivability even though he is at an AP advantage and Disadvantage.
  • Will input as the match goes on

Magna

Advantages
  • Heat potency
  • Hand to Hand combat
  • Invisible Fireball
  • Superior AP and Durability + Mana Skin
  • possibly more as match goes on
  • Damage Boost (by simply adding more mana into his attacks)

Disadvantages
  • Stamina and Endurance
  • Danmaku
  • possibly AOE
  • Amps

Counters
  • Isn't too far off Dott's Stamina and Endurance and has a durability advantage to circumvent.
  • Can circumvent some of Dot's advantages like LS with Soul Chain Death Match

Dott

Advantages
  • Superior Stamina and Endrance
  • Supernatural willpower
  • Danmaku
  • AOE
  • Amps
  • Lifting Strength

Disadvantages
  • heat resistance
  • Hand to Hand combat
  • Invisible Fireball
  • AP and Durability
  • Possibly more as the match goes on

Counters

• Supernatural willpower, amps, stamina, and endurance enhances his survivability even though he is at an AP advantage and Disadvantage.
  • Will input as the match goes on
Yeah this seems about right.
Magna also has danmaku, although it's not as much as Dott with Ira Kruez. Magna can increase the potency and AOE of his fireball explosion and so on.

Magna can also use invisible and unpredictable fireballs that he can spam. These fireballs move toward the target and disappear. Then they reappear elsewhere at point-blank ranges.

Both characters are not afraid to blow themselves up with their own attacks and they both can take a shit ton of beating. However, Mashle comically portrays Dott's beatings as more severe by going in detail on how much damage Dott suffers. So there is no way of knowing if Magna's endurance is comparable since all we know is that Magna can be beating near death and still keep going. So endurance goes to Dott but Magna is not far behind and has the durability and mana skin to circumvent the endurance difference and can deal a lot of damage to dott. So even though Dott has superior endurance, it doesn't put him at an advantage, it only allows him to last longer against an opponent couple of times stronger than him. It will also be useful, especially when he would constantly get burned by Magna's fire magic.

Magna's flames are potent enough to bypass mana skin heat resistance of those comparable to him. I don't even see heat resistance on Dott's page but Dott should have some level of resistance by tanking his own explosion but that won't be enough in my opinion.
So they're basically even. Neat. If Dot had a statement on the heat of his explosions. Well, they do burn opponents to a crisp, if that's anything. Not as impressive as Kaldo who's flames can burn people to ashes though

So how about skill? I know you said that Mashna can use invisible fire balls, but what else can they do? I'm also wondering if Dot could sense them, since in Mashle wizards appear to be able to sense the magic of others.

So they're basically even. Neat. If Dot had a statement on the heat of his explosions. Well, they do burn opponents to a crisp, if that's anything. Not as impressive as Kaldo who's flames can burn people to ashes though

Yeah

So how about skill? I know you said that Mashna can use invisible fire balls, but what else can they do? I'm also wondering if Dot could sense them, since in Mashle wizards appear to be able to sense the magic of others.

Skill wise? Magna should take it. He trained in hand 2 hand for 6 months and he outskilled Dante in combat. I know Dot doesn’t box people afaik. Unless there’s stuff idk.

For his invisible fireballs, he shoots it and then the fireball disappears at point blank range before reappearing at another angle. They’re unpredictable even to those with a level of extrasensory level of precog. So even if Dott senses the magic, he won’t be able to tell what it’s going to do similar to how Asta could sense the Ki but couldn’t react. Although if Dott’s sensing is as good as Luck in Black Clover, he can evade it but let’s not forget that Luck has the best sensing ability in BC and Magna can barrage of it too.

Even when Magna’s invisible attack was shot back at him, Magna’s magic detection didn’t help him avoid getting hit.

So Dott needs about a layer of extrasensory perception.

Yeah with supernatural will power and some level of heat resistance. He should be fine getting burned.

Even when Magna’s invisible attack was shot back at him, Magna’s magic detection didn’t help him avoid getting hit.

So Dott needs about a layer of extrasensory perception.
I see, that would be a problem then
Yeah

Skill wise? Magna should take it. He trained in hand 2 hand for 6 months and he outskilled Dante in combat. I know Dot doesn’t box people afaik. Unless there’s stuff idk.
Well yeah, it would be obvious Dot is less skilled hand 2 hand. Mashle's world is all about magic, praised so much to where the government would kill those who don't have it, even if a wizard only loses their magic, and those who can negate magic are treated terribly.

So if Asta was in Mashle he would be hunted down 💀
For his invisible fireballs, he shoots it and then the fireball disappears at point blank range before reappearing at another angle. They’re unpredictable even to those with a level of extrasensory level of precog. So even if Dott senses the magic, he won’t be able to tell what it’s going to do similar to how Asta could sense the Ki but couldn’t react. Although if Dott’s sensing is as good as Luck in Black Clover, he can evade it but let’s not forget that Luck has the best sensing ability in BC and Magna can barrage of it too.
I see, so this is a battle about tanking attacks, right?

This fight is basically who can put who down first.

so coupled with Magna’s superior AP (5x although Dot’s amps reduces the gap), damage boost, unpredictable invisible barrage of attacks and heat potency (can bypass mana skin heat resistance of those weaker or comparable to him in BC). Magna can also throw fireballs that explode mid air even if the fireballs themselves are dodged.

Dott could blow away attacks with his LS advantage, but the invisible and unpredictable fireballs make it unlikely. Dott could land attacks on Magna but it’s nothing Magna’s own endurance and durability advantage can’t handle.

So even if Dot has superior endurance, I believe Magna should take this more often than not imo since he can land very strong attacks on Dot.

I personally think Dot barely takes this. As said, while Magna does initially have a higher AP and durability, and his fire is probably hotter with Dot not having much of a fire resistance, I say his willpower, insane stamina, his Ira Kruez boost (which can amp him even higher with his emotional state), and his own intelligence at range will snatch him the win. Sorry if this doesn't really make sense, it's a bit of a hassle for me to find the right words. But this is a really close match, I can see it going any way. Honestly the best thing about Mashle matches, they're mainly even (at least with the mid-high tiers)

No problemo.

Ill put our votes down and now we wait for votes or more inputs
In case if you wanna make any other matches, there's Abel, Abyss and Cell.

Abel and Abyss are 6-C; Abel has puppet magic which can allow him to control puppets to attack people, he can control people with strings, and he can turn people into puppets. Abyss has acceleration magic in the form of arrows he steps on, which boosts his speed to blitz worthy levels, and with his Secondths, he can create a force field that siphons the speed of the opponent and gives it to himself, not to mention that he has a Devil Eye which allows him to temporarily shut off the magic of opponents.

Cell is High 6-C; His magic allows him to conjure up carbon as a danmaku of projectiles, while also being able to alter his skin to that of diamond. He can also Summon Hephaestus, which allows him to conjure up 4 flying blades.

In case if you wanna make any other matches, there's Abel, Abyss and Cell.

Abel and Abyss are 6-C; Abel has puppet magic which can allow him to control puppets to attack people, he can control people with strings, and he can turn people into puppets. Abyss has acceleration magic in the form of arrows he steps on, which boosts his speed to blitz worthy levels, and with his Secondths, he can create a force field that siphons the speed of the opponent and gives it to himself, not to mention that he has a Devil Eye which allows him to temporarily shut off the magic of opponents.

Cell is High 6-C; His magic allows him to conjure up carbon as a danmaku of projectiles, while also being able to alter his skin to that of diamond. He can also Summon Hephaestus, which allows him to conjure up 4 flying blades.

I know Abyss' and Abel's abilities.

I'll get back on Mashle for Cell and any other character.

I will make a thread about this discussion later. For now lets finish this thread.

Let create some profiles to have more matches

I'm finishing Margarette's profile btw

EDIT: Oh Hey, wrong thread

Last edited:
Back