• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER CRT: LEAVING LIGHT IN THE DUST (FINAL PART)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to find that thread and I hope it’s as good as you say it is compared to the sum of small multipliers that’s not even up to a quarter of GOH.
"multipliers"

that is 1 multiplier that has passed a test of standards

High Accepted Multipliers​

• The God of High School, 250,000x Multiplier: Accepted due to having no contradictions within the series, and only applying to the god tiers of the verse. Every multiplier performed in the series was either used to stomp the opposition, or even the playing field against someone who was previously stomping. The 250,000x multiplier itself was used by Mori Jin to completely overwhelm Satan, who was previously physically overpowering him.

You have no proof, you just have a bunch of stacked multipliers, but no supports.

I wholeheartedly can’t tell if you’re trolling or not. You literally linked the “test of standards” to your previous message. Anyway I know the test and Black Clover has passed that test too many times.

You have no proof, you just have a bunch of stacked multipliers, but no supports.

If this were true, none of the multipliers I worked on for weeks wouldn’t have been accepted and we literally won’t be here today. Well just in case you’re not trolling.

The primary support comes from the fact that doubling magic is equated to doubling power and speed, and the argument is that this indicates that a boost in magic indicates a similar boost in speed

Do with that what you will

Content seems fine on the basis of the foundation already being agreed on previously

Disagreements are just baseless, Cause it seems y'all forgot this same application was accepted not Once, not Twice but Three damm consecutive times
Agreed anyways...12kc Arnold, this is Diabolical
I don't think KT and Damage participated in past threads and Mitch never gave an opinion on them

I did have discussions and scans that seem to very clearly indicate the multipliers are very face value at multiplying power and speed iirc. Though, I do understand it isn't a situation where we do get a Massively FTL+ speed feat down the line and the multipliers exist to calculate the giant list of inbetweeners.

there are characters consistently blitzing each other over and over again throughout the series. The calc was at the very early stages of the series and the fastest characters in the verse are simply many times faster than those who scale to the calc…

CRT 1: Zora and Magna’s abilities proved increasing the levels of magic is directly proportional to increasing the level of speed. I told everyone who agreed that I will make more CRTs

CRT 2: Using the logic of CRT 1 three multipliers were accepted. I even went the mile to show the speed progression actually happened.

CRT 3: A large multiplier was accepted after so much proof that characters got proportionally faster after boosting their magic.

That was it…

Now in this CRT, that isn’t even about Multipliers, but about how everyone scales consistently.

People are disagreeing because it’s sus?

Sigh, I said it in all those past CRTs, This entire thing is just a way for baseless wank, the trap doubling speed is for Zora alone and for no one else., cause I knew someone was going to try and use the devil percent to upgrade the verse speed but this is even beyond absurd
Getting your magic increase gets you unquantifiably higher just like in any verse who uses a standard power system, e.g. Naruto, getting a chakra boost makes you unqunatifiably faster, and there are two direct statements of chakra increase making you faster and stronger, but if everyone uses this logic, Naruto would be easily 100,000c right now.

And to point something out, most of the people you are getting to 500c to 12000c, did not get a 500X and 12000X boost in magic reserve to begin with.

Sigh, I said it in all those past CRTs, This entire thing is just a way for baseless wank, the trap doubling speed is for Zora alone and for no one else., cause I knew someone was going to try and use the devil percent to upgrade the verse speed but this is even beyond absurd
Getting your magic increase gets you unquantifiably higher just like in any verse who uses a standard power system, e.g. Naruto, getting a chakra boost makes you unqunatifiably faster, and there are two direct statements of chakra increase making you faster and stronger, but if everyone uses this logic, Naruto would be easily 100,000c right now.

And to point something out, most of the people you are getting to 500c to 12000c, did not get a 500X and 12000X boost in magic reserve to begin with.

The whole point was to prove increasing magic also increases speed and power. Zora and Magna’s Magic boosting abilities proved that.

You only participated in the first CRT, which you eventually agreed on.

There are very few standard power system that has shown a quantifiable magic increase leading to a quantifiable speed increase without contradictions. I literally proved black clover is one of them over multiple crts.

Judging by your last paragraph it’s clear you didn’t understand anything I’ve worked on or even read this CRT. 500c are the Dark Triad who are at 50% Devil Power. 12,000c is for Lucifero and Lucius who are the fastest as they’re above 100% Dark Triad, Devil fusion 2x and Devil manifestations (2x and 3x).

link me the Dragonball thread you’re referring to. Because all this time I’ve only seen the scaling being inconsistent. There is simply nothing in the rules that’s against high multipliers. The wiki is okay with it as long as you do the necessary assignment which I have done. All the Dragonball threads I’ve seen concerning this issue always revolve around consistency, hell I won’t be surprised if the thread you’re about to link me was our fanbase annoying staff about “why it’s consistent” when they disagree it isn’t to the point where they make such a bad reason like you are doing now “for consistency”
https://vsbattles.com/threads/dragon-ball-z-manga-power-scaling.126509/

It's just that the multiplier page kept referring to DB's multiplier as inconsistent, and whenever I stumble upon DB pages even before joining the wiki the argument is typically the world vs AKM sama on consistency. I never knew there was actually a time where a staff member just outright rejects something regardless of the consistency scaling-wise and narrative-wise just because they felt it was too high of an end result in relation to its best calc. Which isn't even a rule in the Multiplier page.

I mean Black Clover has been FTL since the beginning, The peasants are even as high as relativistic and we have seen how much faster even the peasants themselves have gotten. We can finally quantify all of this consistently and it isn't even possible for an Anti feat to ever exist anywhere near the verse because Light magic itself has gotten too fast for that to happen... but all of this happens simply because it's "too high" or "its sus", based on pure subjectivity.

The multiplier page was referring to the SSJ2 and SSJ3 multipliers. The SSJ one is accepted but still rejected to be used.
No that is exactly what happens. And yes it's on the multiplier page.
However, a good statement alone is not enough to get a high multiplier accepted. The amount of extra evidence one has to provide to get larger multipliers accepted is proportional to the size of the multiplier. For lower multipliers, like things much less than times 100, evidence can take the form of a clear increase in combat strength against priorly equal or superior opponents. For higher multipliers, like times 100 and above, the importance of stronger evidence, such as feats displaying power of a similar magnitude as the value the multiplier points to or the multipliers importance to the plot of the story, and a higher amount of evidence becomes increasingly necessary.

If multiple multipliers are to be stacked, that are used upon each other, the evidence for the end result is equal to the total multiplier applied to the best feat. That means that if, for example, a character has a times 10 multiplier and later on gets another times 50 multiplier, than the evidence necessary to use both multipliers to get a statistic, is like that of a times 500 multiplier, as the best feat would be increased by a factor of 500 in that case.
Just because the low tiers are consistently Relativistic to FTL is not proof that the high tiers are MFTL+.

And yes it's on the multiplier page.

I still don’t get it, didn’t I follow what is on the page you sent me just now?

Step 1: prove speed increase is directly proportional to magic increase. Accomplished: With Zora and Magna’s abilities. The first CRT was accepted.

Step 2: Now that it has been proven that they are proportional, show how a quantifiable magic multiplier boosts speeds in a consistent and meaningful way. The bigger the multiplier, the bigger the amount of evidence. Accomplished: I proved that Lucifero and Megicula got reasonably faster with their respective low magic multipliers (2x and 3x). I proved that Dark Triad multiplier progressively boosted speeds to either keep up, turn around a blitz or blitz their opponents. I used many evidence for each Dark Triad member because it’s a large multiplier (100x).

Step 3: Prove that others reasonably scale to accepted multipliers. Which is literally what this CRT is about.

Like the rules have stated I have shown a plethora of evidence why certain characters got blitzed by certain multipliers, why certain characters could turn around a blitz, why certain characters are getting faster, etc.

Just because the low tiers are consistently Relativistic to FTL is not proof that the high tiers are MFTL+

Lower tier characters getting consistently blitzed by acceptable magic multipliers and high tier characters that scale thereof is the proof.

I still don’t get it, didn’t I follow what is on the page you sent me just now?

Step 1: prove speed increase is directly proportional to magic increase. Accomplished: With Zora and Magna’s abilities. The first CRT was accepted.

Step 2: Now that it has been proven that they are proportional, show how a quantifiable magic multiplier boosts speeds in a consistent and meaningful way. The bigger the multiplier, the bigger the amount of evidence. Accomplished: I proved that Lucifero and Megicula got reasonably faster with their respective low magic multipliers (2x and 3x). I proved that Dark Triad multiplier progressively boosted speeds to either keep up, turn around a blitz or blitz their opponents. I used many evidence for each Dark Triad member because it’s a large multiplier (100x).

Step 3: Prove that others reasonably scale to accepted multipliers. Which is literally what this CRT is about.

Like the rules have stated I have shown a plethora of evidence why certain characters got blitzed by certain multipliers, why certain characters could turn around a blitz, why certain characters are getting faster, etc.

Lower tier characters getting consistently blitzed by acceptable magic multipliers and high tier characters that scale thereof is the proof.
I know what you mean. You have proven that the multipliers are reliable, and you have proven that the characters speed do actually increase and you have proven that the characters scale. But the wiki wants proof in terms of feats that the characters are actually that fast. (Which is stupid like what's the point of a multiplier then)

I know what you mean. You have proven that the multipliers are reliable, and you have proven that the characters speed do actually increase and you have proven that the characters scale. But the wiki wants proof in terms of feats that the characters are actually that fast. (Which is stupid like what's the point of a multiplier then)

So those who react to characters who are many times faster isn’t a “feat”? Idk if that makes sense… like you said, what really is the point of multipliers? If even after all these strict rules it would still get ignored.

So those who react to characters who are many times faster isn’t a “feat”? Idk if that makes sense… like you said, what really is the point of multipliers? If even after all these strict rules it would still get ignored.
No when I say feat I mean a calculation. So BC needs to have some MFTL or MFTL+ calculation to support the MFTL+ multipliers. I'm telling you I already know about all this, I had to go through the same when I was arguing for that DB thread.

No when I say feat I mean a calculation. So BC needs to have some MFTL or MFTL+ calculation to support the MFTL+ multipliers. I'm telling you I already know about all this, I had to go through the same when I was arguing for that DB thread.

Assuming that Dragonball multiplier was accepted, what would the speed scaling look like In summary.

i have read the entire Dragonball thread. I see what everyone meant. I don’t disagree with the policy, I disagree with how the policy is interpreted.

All I can say for now is that there is an unfinished thread here that we should probably finish up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back