• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER CRT: LEAVING LIGHT IN THE DUST (PART 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Welcome,

When I began the series I loved how most characters thread past the boundaries of light speed so early in the anime. After years I found myself very dissatisfied with the speed scaling. On this wiki, characters who are supposed to blitz other characters still have the same speed tier as the characters they speed blitz. In vsthread debates I found myself annoyed having to make chains upon chains upon chains of scaling to show why a certain character massively upscales from a tier shared by vastly inferior characters. I have made up my mind to correct this situation. This is a 3 part upgrade series. Enjoy the ride, be respectful and have fun. Thank you.

NAAMAH AND LILITH SPEED UP
Enjoy the twin's speed progression

Naamah and Lilith go about their normal day at work.

6_1SqYu7L5A.jpg

Suddenly, they were attacked by Asta

cGoW8XI4AGc.jpg

PDB7RrgE85w.jpg

Naamah and Lilith found it hard to tag Asta.

rhjnmxk6nzI.jpg

In the end, Asta took Naamah down fairly easily.

R7Er0HWUXFM.jpg

Lilith decided to fuse with Naamah and they became Naalith.
Nacht describes the fusion's magic power as greater than the sum of their power.

P-NNZ9wXuNc.jpg

Asta, who was able to easily evade attacks and take down Naamah easily, could not catch up to Naalith as a result.

sbTyHJK.jpeg

In this thread, it was accepted that a magic boost leads to a speed boost

In conclusion, Naalith becomes more than 2x faster than before, allowing them to outpace Asta who was previously comparable, if not faster, than them. I propose the acceptance of a 2x multiplier as a low end. We will discuss who scales to what later.

DEVIL MANIFESTATION MULTIPLIER

In this same thread, it has been accepted that if a mage increases their magic then it leads to an increase in their speed as well. With that said, Lucifero's complete manifestation should be 2x faster than his half state. Also, Megicula's incomplete form is 1/3rd of her complete manifestation, therefore her complete form is 3x faster than her 1/3rd state.

LUCIFERO:

Let us look at Half Manifested Lucifero's speed progression from his Base to his Full Power.

A Base Lucifero limits his magic use. If Lucifero is forced, he can increase his magic use until he reaches full power thus amplifying his speed and power in the process. For instance, when Zora absorbed and doubled his magic, Lucifero matched Zora's speed and power. It's clear Lucifero raised his own magic to Zora's amped level. Next, we know that Yami's magic grew due to an unknown reason and Nacht was using double Devil Union (Felis Mode and Canis Mode). On top of their magic amps both Yami and Nacht begin to use Mana Zone: Full Power in hopes of keeping up with Lucifero (Their mana zone created a space where they could utilize stealth on top of all their amps). Lucifero decides to use his Full Power and we have seen that he is still faster than everyone in the fight, implying his speed has increased. His opponents could not keep up even with Kids Playground's stealth. Teammates could only provide support after the damage has been done and they needed to stay in the shadows to avoid death.

At Full Manifestation, Lucifero at Full Power will be 2x faster than his Incomplete State at full power because he would have access to all the magic his other half possesses in the underworld.

MEGICULA:

Megicula was 1/3 of her manifestation when she killed Noelle's mother. As shown with Lucifero, Full Manifestation would've increased her magic by 3 folds allowing her to be 3x faster than her incomplete state.

Sally's Dark Magic Item

It has been accepted that a magic boost grants a speed boost as well. This magic item grants Sally a 10x magic boost for 10 minutes. She used this to fight Henry although she did not need to move as her plan was to restrain henry by letting him strike the salamander. She only lost because she was blindsided by the other members of the black bulls.

Agree: DarkDragonMedeus, Dereck03, CloverDragon, SuperStar, Panache_x, Speedster, Aether (agrees with the rest), Reio35, Saef, Arkenis. Popted, Testarossa, Spinoirr, Lugh_Tauthe_De.
Neutral: Epsilon (spectating), Life_of_King (spectating), Wagy (leaning towards agreeing), Nierre.
Disagree: Aether (Naalith)

----------------------------------------------------------
Please note that I do not wish to talk about the nitty-gritty parts of the scaling until the end of this 3 part series. This thread is simply to get multipliers accepted. Imgur stopped working for me half way through making this so sorry for the quality of the scans

Last edited:
I am honestly not sure about this. I mean, if this were accepted, 90% of the verses would be faster than they really are now

Basically any power system is applicable in speed, but we never use the logic of "Well, the power has increased by 10 times, and since the power system of the verse increases speed by nature, it means the speed has been multiplied as well."

As long as it is acceptable and very consistent why would it be suspicious?

Can you write a conclusion 🗿
Conclusion?

If you mean the scaling then like I said in the OP this is just to get the multipliers accepted. that will come at Part 3 of the series.

Because I have never seen it used on this site

Following this logic VARIOUS other verses can be upgraded

As long as it is consistent and acceptable, let others go ahead and upgrade their respective verses.

Like a TL DR type stuff

Oh I added that at different segments of the thread.

One sec.

In conclusion, Naalith becomes more than 2x faster than before, allowing them to outpace Asta who was previously comparable, if not faster, than them. I propose the acceptance of a 2x multiplier as a low end. We will discuss who scales to what later.
Lucifero's complete manifestation should be 2x faster than his half state. Also, Megicula's incomplete form is 1/3rd of her complete manifestation, therefore her complete form is 3x faster than her 1/3rd state.
Sally's point at the end is very short so I didn't bother.

But I guess I could write a TL;DR in OP.

Fr kind a sus it's just "higher" rating speed
because outpaced or outspeed someone doesn't really get 2 times multiplier in some other related case, it's always to be put "higher" or "far higher" than before rating
Which in this case was naalith

But atleast lucifero who still keep up with zora counter trap speed multiplier seems make sense in his fullpower should be add more multiplier

Infact DontTalk reply shows me that he would’ve agreed to the same thread YOU agreed to.

Only if the verse states "doubling this statistic equates to doubling in speed" as specified in the rules

This was his reply.
That’s what the last thread was about.
You agreed
This thread is what that thread was about. Naamah and Lilith doubled their magic to double speed.
Lucifero can double his magic 2 times higher than he can now at full manifestation.
Megicula 3 times after manifesting completely.
Sally 10 times temporarily with a dark magic item.

The end. What is the problem bro.

I didn't expect that you would use your previous topic to use multipliers in such a senseless way. That's it

Yeah, I knew you'd see it as "senseless", you're not the only one. The bias against this series can be very insane at times even among supporters.

You know that the elves also have a 10 times multiplier for being above Sally right

Even if what you said is wrong in my opinion because there is no link to the elves whatsoever and its not a permanent amp.

I don't want to discuss the scaling in hopes that everyone will remain as unbiased as possible when making assessments.

Anyway, put my as neutral.

If no staff members show up to disagree I will simply use the same logic to turn Mashle into 6800 c so good luck

I will simply use the same logic to turn Mashle into 6800 c so good luck

I hope you know it took me a long time to gather a whole series worth of evidence. Let's hope Mashle can compare. and nothing wrong with mashle being that high in my opinion from what ive read so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back