• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER CRT: LEAVING LIGHT IN THE DUST (FINAL PART)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
After training for several months, most of the magic knights involved with the Spade Arc evolved allowing them to keep up with Devils and the Dark Triad. Now I will show everyone the result of their development.

In the first thread, it was accepted that magic boosts also grant speed boosts. In this thread, the Dark Triad multiplier was accepted as also a speed multiplier, and the changes have been applied to the Dark Triad's respective pages. In this thread, the devil fusion (Naalith) and devil manifestation (Lucifero and Megicula) were accepted. This is the result.

Dark Triad goes from 10c up to 1000c at 100% (accepted & applied to pages)
Naalith scale to the Dark Triad at 1000c and they fused to become 2000c (accepted)
1/3 of Megicula scales to Naalith at 2000c and it will be 6000c at Full Manifestation (accepted)
At full power, 1/2 of Lucifero who is superior to the entire world should at least scale to Megicula at 6000c. Fully manifested Lucifero will be 12000c.

Below are all the characters who scale to the characters above. More information on some of the characters above can be found below too:

CHARLOTTE

blitzed 70% Vanica with her Briars while she could keep up with 100% Vanica (Queen of Briars: 1000c)

RILL

He is capable of keeping up with 100% Vanica's attacks (1000c)

NOZEL

Trained from the beginning of the series up to this very point, to fight Megicula and avenge his mother. As a result of his training, he can keep up with Megicula. (2000c)

YAMI

He became faster than before and learned how to manipulate Mana Zone to improve its effects. During the fight against Lucifero, Yami's magic rose tremendously due to an unknown, devil-related reason.

Yami kept up with 60% Dante (600c), Kept up with 80% Dante with Mana Zone: Condense (800c), Yami with an unknown devil-related boost was fast enough to intercept Lucifero's punch (2000c), Double Mana Zone at Full Power also known as Kids' Playground allowed Yami to react to Full Power Lucifero (6000c)

MERELEONA

Hellfire Incarnate is a spell that constantly boosts her magic in battle. After fighting for a considerable amount of time, her magic grew to the point of keeping up with Yuno in the fight against Base Lucifero. (Hellfire Incarnate: up to 2000c)

WILLIAM

Kept up with 50% Zenon

FINRAL

After 6 months of training during the time skip, he became faster than before. His teleportation skills were emphasized to be highly agile. He reacted to a Casual Devil Bargain Zenon who is superior to 100% Devil Power Zenon, he also boost his reaction speed with mana method. (1000c reactions)

NACHT FAUST

With Devil Union, Base Nacht can blitz base Asta (At Least 10c), Devil Union Nacht is capable of keeping up with Bargain Mode Asta (800c), Felis Mode is a type of Devil Union that is faster than other modes, it was capable of keeping up with Naamah and Lilith (1000c). When two mid-ranking devils fuse with their host's magic rises to supreme devil rank I will dub this Double Devil Union mode, Nacht was capable of intercepting a punch meant for Asta from Base Lucifero (At least 2000c). When Felis Mode is involved in the Double Devil Union, Nacht becomes even faster than other Double Devil Union modes. Now, Double Mana Zone at Full Power allowed Nacht with Double Devil Union featuring Felis Mode to react to Full Power 1/2 Lucifero (Double Devil Union featuring Felis Mode with Double Mana Zone at Full Power also known as Kids Playground: 6000c)

ASTA

Kept up with 60% Dante with Berserk Mode, Kept up with 80% Dante with Devil's Bargain Mode, With Devil Union he reacts to Naalith albeit outsped by the fusion, Faster than Lucifero with True Devil Union, After a year and a few months, Partial Devil Union Asta can keep up with Lucius (Berserk Mode: 600c, Bargain Mode: 800c, Incomplete Devil Union: 1000c with 2000c reactions, True Devil Union: At least 6000c, Partial Devil Union: at least 12000c)

YUNO

After training with Langris, pre-rescue/spade war arc. Yuno and his spirit grew far more powerful. Reacted to Base Zenon in base, Spirit Dive Yuno can react with 100% Zenon, after gaining a second grimoire he was able to keep up with Devil Bargain Zenon and react to Lucifero (Base: at least 10c, Spirit Dive: 1000c, | Post Second Grimoire: at least 2000c with Star Magic)

NOELLE

Post-Time-skip. Focusing of the aftermath of the fight against Vanica to present. Noelle got stronger over the course of battle allowing her to barely avoid certain death from 70% Vanica. After training with the elves she became even faster than before and attained Spirit Dive: Saint Stage. She overwhelmed 100% Vanica with Saint Stage and could intercept an attack from 100% Vanica with Valkyrie Dress (Valkyrie Dress: 700c | Valkyrie Dress: 1000c, Spirit Dive: far higher)

LUCK

Kept up with Gaja and blitzed Megicula (2000c)

NAALITH

As accepted their combined magic power was greater than the sum of their magic power apart. Therefore they became at least 2x faster (Separated: 1000c, Fused: at least 2000c)

MEGICULA

Should be comparable to Naalith and Devil Union Asta (as he believed that form was required to fight her). Easily reacted to Spirit Dive Noelle. In her completed state it has been accepted that she will be 3 times faster than before. ( Incomplete state: 2000c, Complete state: 6000c)

LUCIFERO

Base Lucifero blitzed Asta, the captains even when amped by Rill's spell, and easily reacts to evade Devil Union Asta's attacks. Reacted to Zora (Zora’s counter trap spell absorbs spells, double the magic within them and sends them back at double the speed). at Full-power Lucifero, even with half of his body, he was superior to the entire world and so should at least be capable of keeping up with full-body Megicula. (Half Manifestation Base Form: 2000c to 4000c with amps, Half Manifestation at Full Power: 6000c, Complete Manifestation at Full Power: 12000c)

THE WIZARD EMPEROR- LUCIUS ZOGRATIS

Superior to Lucifero after assimilating his total magic power onto his own (12000c)

So yeah, all this basically solves the problem of characters many many times faster than slower characters having the same speed tier.

extremely consistent and improves accuracy,

so sorry if it's vulgar to newcomers but this is what I've been working on for a while

I think maybe we should analyze it in more depth really. The issue I see is that it doesn't fully explain the statement regarding the speed of the characters. The scalling is explained but not certain statements like 'This character is 800c, 1000c'.

By this I AM NOT SAYING THAT THOSE CHARACTERS ARE NOT, what I am saying is that those multiplicatives need to be explained a little better.

I think maybe we should analyze it in more depth really. The issue I see is that it doesn't fully explain the statement regarding the speed of the characters. The scalling is explained but not certain statements like 'This character is 800c, 1000c'.

By this I AM NOT SAYING THAT THOSE CHARACTERS ARE NOT, what I am saying is that those multiplicatives need to be explained a little better.

Hmm… Okay let me see if I can simplify a little bit

Those who are 10c to 1000c are 1% to 100% Dark Triad respectively. For example if you see 800c then that’s 80% dark triad, you should get it from here.

The rest are explained well in the preview (third paragraph)

Okay I will explain the problem.
The logic presented is fine and I agree with it. However the site requires proof for large multipliers in the form of feats. They won't accept mutlipliers to be used to get characters scaling thousands of times above a single calculation with a ton of proof in the form of feats. This is what happened with dragon ball where they are stuck at 1000x while they should actually be in the billions.
I don't agree with this myself but I'm just bringing it up.

Okay I will explain the problem.
The logic presented is fine and I agree with it. However the site requires proof for large multipliers in the form of feats. They won't accept mutlipliers to be used to get characters scaling thousands of times above a single calculation with a ton of proof in the form of feats. This is what happened with dragon ball where they are stuck at 1000x while they should actually be in the billions.
I don't agree with this myself but I'm just bringing it up.

Yeah but I’ve done all of this in previous threads.

edit: wait did you just say Dragonball attempted a billion times multipler. What the hell.

Yeah but I’ve done all of this in previous threads.

edit: wait did you just say Dragonball attempted a billion times multipler. What the hell.
No you need feats. It doesn't matter if your multipliers are well substantiated, if the characters don't display that level of speed or AP then it will be rejected.

The 50000x c multiplier was rejected which is in the same ball park as this.

No you need feats. It doesn't matter if your multipliers are well substantiated, if the characters don't display that level of speed or AP then it will be rejected.

The 50000x c multiplier was rejected which is in the same ball park as this.

but the multipliers were already accepted in previous crts. This thread isn’t about accepting multipliers, it’s about who else scales to what has already been accepted.

In those previous CRTs it has been agreed they’re extremely consistent.

Edit: FYI this is nowhere near 50000x

Last edited:
but the multipliers were already accepted in previous crts. This thread isn’t about accepting multipliers, it’s about who else scales to what has already been accepted.

So far as I can tell the best calc for the verse is at 2.49c, and this multiplier chains ends up at 12,000c...

If the multipliers and the scaling is accepted and the logic is basic but the multiplier is huge and there is no feat evidence then it will still be rejected.
It's around 6000x times the calculation with no light speed feats to back it up. It's even higher than DB's accepted values which were going to be downgraded.

So far as I can tell the best calc for the verse is at 2.49c, and this multiplier chains ends up at 12,000c...

Yeah and I’ve done my homework so what’s the issue?

If the multipliers and the scaling is accepted and the logic is basic but the multiplier is huge and there is no feat evidence then it will still be rejected.
It's around 6000x times the calculation with no light speed feats to back it up. It's even higher than DB's accepted values which were going to be downgraded.

This is clear that you’re using Dragonball’s faliure in making their multiplier consistent to cloud your judgement here. Yes I’ve seen some of the threads in the past. It’s not about how high, it’s simply how they FAILED to be consistent.

God Of Highschool has a 250,000x Multiplier ffs so what are you talking about? There is no rule against it as long as it is perfectly in line narrative and scaling wise.

In GOH's defense it's outright stated to make mori 250,000× stronger whilst you have to connect the dots for this

Yeah but apparently a simple statement isn’t enough for this high of a multiplier according to the rules here.

BC has a 4800x multiplier that’s already accepted in total with so much evidence for consistency. I and others literally worked hard to actually follow the standards and it’s un acceptable because “my fav verse got rejected” and “it’s too high”

This is clear that you’re using Dragonball’s faliure in making their multiplier consistent to cloud your judgement here. Yes I’ve seen some of the threads in the past. It’s not about how high, it’s simply how they FAILED to be consistent.

God Of Highschool has a 250,000x Multiplier ffs so what are you talking about? There is no rule against it as long as it is perfectly in line narrative and scaling wise.
No you're wrong. The dragon ball multipliers were consistent and the scaling was good. It's just simply that they didn't have feats to support the ratings. Black clovers best feat is 2 c, but the profiles say the characters are reaching up to 12000 c.
Multipliers by themselves and multipliers plus scaling repetitivepy chained is different. I understand where you're coming from and I agree. I'm just exercising consistency.

No you're wrong. The dragon ball multipliers were consistent and the scaling was good. It's just simply that they didn't have feats to support the ratings. Black clovers best feat is 2 c, but the profiles say the characters are reaching up to 12000 c.
Multipliers by themselves and multipliers plus scaling repetitivepy chained is different. I understand where you're coming from and I agree. I'm just exercising consistency.

link me the Dragonball thread you’re referring to. Because all this time I’ve only seen the scaling being inconsistent. There is simply nothing in the rules that’s against high multipliers. The wiki is okay with it as long as you do the necessary assignment which I have done. All the Dragonball threads I’ve seen concerning this issue always revolve around consistency, hell I won’t be surprised if the thread you’re about to link me was our fanbase annoying staff about “why it’s consistent” when they disagree it isn’t to the point where they make such a bad reason like you are doing now “for consistency”

GOH has support. This doesn’t. Huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back