• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER CRT: LEAVING LIGHT IN THE DUST (PART 2)

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
THE DARK TRIAD

The Dark Triad is a group made up of 3 mages who utilize devil power and abilities for their goal. By making contracts with a Devil, they have the abilities of that devil. They can use those abilities in their base since those devils are now a part of them.

The Dark Triad can boost their magic by adding devil power on top of their original magic. The more devil power they use the stronger and faster they get. They obtain fractions of the available power in form of percentages. It has already been accepted that the percentages are linear. So if a member with 1% devil power use 100% of their devil power, it will be a 100x magic multiplier (1% devil power x 100 = 100% devil power). Even though it has been widely accepted that it is linear. Soul Chain Death Match is a spell that splits the magic of the user and the opponent. 100% Dante was reduced back to a form that is similar to 50% after losing half his magic to Magna. This further proves that the percentages are linear. In this thread, it has been accepted that a magic boost is proportional to a speed boost. This means that a 100x magic multiplier will also be a 100x speed multiplier.

Of course, this would have been easier to pass if it was a 2x multiplier or even a 10x multiplier. However, I don't think all I have said so far is enough to satisfy the standards for a large multiplier like this to be accepted. Thus, I will show everyone how consistent this multiplier is in fights the Dark Triad participates in. Below is a list of fights in which the Dark Triad systematically utilize their Devil power to not only boost their AP but Speed as well:

1. Zenon vs Yuno
2. Dante vs Yami and Asta
3. Vanica vs Noelle

ZENON VS YUNO

Zenon's fighting style is to spam bones across the battlefield in such a way that they are difficult, if not impossible, to evade. He rarely moves around so the most prominent way to assess Zenon's speed is to look at the speeds at which he generates his bones in combat. Below I will show the progression of Zenon's speed growth as he keeps boosting his magic with Devil Power.
  1. At 50% Zenon's bone regeneration speed is faster than Yuno's erosion speed.
  2. After rigorous training with Langris, Yuno grew vastly more powerful and was ready to fight Zenon. Zenon's bone regeneration speeds at 50% to 80% were not enough to beat Yuno's erosion speed.
  3. At 100%, Zenon overwhelmed Yuno. Yuno noted that the regeneration speed is even higher than before, forcing Yuno to charge up his spell with more magic to blitz him.

DANTE VS YAMI AND ASTA

Here, I will show the progression of Dante's speed as he increases his magic with devil power. Dante uses gravity magic and body magic. He hates body magic so he will try his best to evade attacks. If Dante is forced to use body magic he will stop caring about evading attacks.

1. Base Dante is faster than Asta who could at least see the attack coming.
  2. Base Dante is also faster than Asta in black mode.
  3. Gauche makes clones of Asta and they all use Black Meteorite in an attempt to counter Base Dante's speed. Dante reacts at 50%. Dante proceeds to literally stomp Asta who could not even see him coming.
  4. Berserk Mode Asta (a transformation superior to black mode) can react to 60% Dante, forcing Dante to rely on teleportation to evade attacks. Berserk Asta uses Ki to counter Dante's teleportation, forcing Dante to amp his speed with heavy infighting to beat Asta (an ability that amps speed via gravity manipulation).
  5. Yami arrives. 60% Dante + Heavy infighting is equal in speed to Yami with Mana Zone + Ki.
  6. Using Mana Zone: Cndense, Yami blitzes 60% Dante. Dante is forced to use his body magic as a result and transforms to 80%
  7. 80% Dante is now fast enough to fight Yami, who is still using Mana Zone: Condense.

Bonus: When Magna took half of 100% Dante’s magic via Soul Chain Death Match, Dante dropped from 100% to 50% as a result of what Magna did. Suddenly, Magna and Dante were able to fight on par with themselves. As I said before, 50% Dante is faster than Black Mode Asta so Magna keeping up with 50% Dante is supposed to be impossible, but it is possible because Magna took half his magic.

VANICA VS NOELLE

Vanica loves to fight strong opponents, even if they are stronger than her. She tends to drag fights as a result. If her opponent is weaker than her she tends to play with them to draw out their power and if she loses interest she will kill her opponent right away. In this thread, we know that Mana Zone and Mana Method amps speed. Below is the progression of Vanica's speed as she uses more Devil Power.

1. Vanica reacts to Noelle (The percentage of Devil Power Vanica used is unknown but below 50%)
  2. Noelle gets amped by Mana Zone + Mana Method allowing her to be faster than Vanica.
  3. Vanica uses 50% power and Lolopechka begins to amp Noelle even more which allowed Noelle to react to 50% Vanica's attack
  4. Vanica and Noelle begin to match each other as they are both getting constantly amped up until Vanica reaches 70% Devil Power. Vanica's power was sealed, however, Vanica already activated Decaying World prior which broke her out of the seal.

CONCLUSION

With the speed progression of Dante, Zenon and Vanica, in addition to this accepted thread to contextualize their speed progression and the previously accepted multipliers. I propose for Dark Triad's multipliers to also be accepted as a speed multiplier for them. Thank You.

I am concerned that we will run into the problem of multipliers inflating the ratings and lack of feats like what happened with dragon ball.

I am concerned that we will run into the problem of multipliers inflating the ratings and lack of feats like what happened with dragon ball.

This is the last one anyway, and it’s very consistent so i don’t see a problem.

So if a member with 1% devil power use 100% of their devil power, it will be a 100x magic multiplier (1% devil power x 100 = 100% devil power).
What about their own magic power? Is that not taken into account? For example, if they use 0% Devil Power, what is their AP compared to when they're using 5% Devil Power?

We do take it into account since the Devil power itself is considered the multiplier. Their base states are them without their devil boost.

What about their own magic power? Is that not taken into account? For example, if they use 0% Devil Power, what is their AP compared to when they're using 5% Devil Power?
The jump from 0% to 1% is unknown (though Noelle regards a 1% increase as phenomenal), but we do at least know it’s superior to 0% due to it being their power + 1% Devil Power. Essentially since the gap between 1% and 100% is 100x, the gap between no Devil Power and 100% Devil Power simply is “at least 100x”

Oh and just in case, you’d know if they’re using devil power by the colour if they’re eyes, like Asta and Nacht.

Tl Dr when?

I'm bad at TL;DRs man...

Just look at this

The Dark Triad can boost their magic by adding devil power on top of their original magic. The more devil power they use the stronger and faster they get. They obtain fractions of the available power in form of percentages. It has already been accepted that the percentages are linear. So if a member with 1% devil power use 100% of their devil power, it will be a 100x magic multiplier (1% devil power x 100 = 100% devil power). Even though it has been widely accepted that it is linear. Soul Chain Death Match is a spell that splits the magic of the user and the opponent. 100% Dante was reduced back to a form that is similar to 50% after losing half his magic to Magna. This further proves that the percentages are linear. In this thread, it has been accepted that a magic boost is proportional to a speed boost. This means that a 100x magic multiplier will also be a 100x speed multiplier.

and this

CONCLUSION

With the speed progression of Dante, Zenon and Vanica, in addition to this accepted thread to contextualize their speed progression and the previously accepted multipliers. I propose for Dark Triad's multipliers to also be accepted as a speed multiplier for them. Thank You.

Agree: Duedate8898, Dereck03, CloverDragon, Testarossa, BlackAstaSenpai, Sero.

So far

Last edited:
This means that a 100x magic multiplier will also be a 100x speed multiplier.
You should get locked up for these threads 💀💀

Anyways ur works are so foundational, disagreeing with em is practically baseless. Completely disagree I'm not yet included to those that agreed

Btw If BC characters are getting massive upgrades like this, is Julius page still going to remain same way?
I mean I know he lacks feats but the idea of the Wizard King being massively slower than the rest captains has always seem weird, and now the margin is getting ridiculously higher
Note I'm referring to Julius and not Lucius

Julius was simply massively nerfed to be killed by patry, as julius could have killed him in an instant if he wanted to. We were never shown his potential.

Even taking into account the Yami when fighting with Dante, yami said that his speed when using the mana zone and reactions blah blah blah blah, still did not even compare to the julius level, and by wiki standards, that Yami is stronger than Julius tho. Anyway, not the point of this CRT.

I remember when Julius and Asta got flash banged and Julius blitzed Patri with a lethal attack though he missed because of the light. There are still several depictions including the one Dereck said of him being far above than he was back then. Julius is definitely top-tier. His holding back at the time ended up being PIS to me especially when pre-time skip Yami can casually do the same feats, and the fact he had to be nerfed says a lot. He has fought Gadja before, and his magic is actually from Astaroth, a ruler of the underworld.

Anyway, we will discuss more on it in Part 3 where we look at all the characters affected by Parts 1 and 2. I personally think he should get an unknown until what Lucius did to him is revealed.

I remember when Julius and Asta got flash banged and Julius blitzed Patri with a lethal attack though he missed because of the light.
Exactly, it was just a brush of Julius' magic that was "seriously attacking", Julius was just playing with Patry as he never used time magic to attack him, even patry said that Julius was holding back and just wanted to catch him without harming him. Hopefully we will see something more related to Julius in this last arc.

You should get locked up for these threads 💀💀

Anyways ur works are so foundational, disagreeing with em is practically baseless. Completely disagree I'm not yet included to those that agreed

Btw If BC characters are getting massive upgrades like this, is Julius page still going to remain same way?
I mean I know he lacks feats but the idea of the Wizard King being massively slower than the rest captains has always seem weird, and now the margin is getting ridiculously higher
Note I'm referring to Julius and not Lucius
He'll likely be alongside the top tiers because of recent manga statements paired with Light Novel feats and anime-canon.

There is this weird LN he reads that’s canon. I still haven’t touched it.

Even taking into account the Yami when fighting with Dante, yami said that his speed when using the mana zone and reactions blah blah blah blah, still did not even compare to the julius level, and by wiki standards, that Yami is stronger than Julius tho. Anyway, not the point of this CRT.
Nice PFP dereck necron sisters are looking good as hell

What light Novel? I swear to god that there are 50 light novels about BC that I don´t know about
There are only 3 LNs. But each have 4 short stories so it makes it feel like there is a lot more.

But Tabata in the guidebook says they’re canon. And in the LN, the day before elf reincarnation, base Julius can blitz the captains all at once. Including Nozel. This would upscale Julius to above part 1 captains, and would just mean Lucius was holding him back in that fight against Patry so things went to plan. There are more too but, will get to that eventually.

Last edited:
And the CRT seems fine basing on the past other CRT's also nice pfp too arnold Nero looks fine as af🔥🔥🔥🔥

Thank you thank you!

d11.gifv

Agree: Duedate8898, Dereck03, CloverDragon, Testarossa, BlackAstaSenpai, Sero, Panache, Lugh_Tuathe_De, SuperStar.

Seems that you already have enough staff and regular users approvals with 0 disagree, so I think you can go and apply this changes.

Seems that you already have enough staff and regular users approvals with 0 disagree, so I think you can go and apply this changes.

Yep! Then one last crt to discuss how other characters scale to the Dark Triad and how the past crts apply to them.

So I guess this can be closed.

Back