• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

black clover speed problems 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANY COMMENTS THAT ARE NOT CONTENTIONS WILL BE REPORTED. Made it simpler and more explained because before apparently no one could understand it and something else SAYING A FALLACY OR ANYTHING ELSE DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOURE CORRECT I made it simpler so we could go into a deeper discussion and I hope we can and not end up like last time

LIGHT SPEED STATEMENT
P→¬Q The yami statement that says that parti's attacks are light speed presupposes that he can see light speed things. If we were to accept that a certain reaction speed is needed in order to state the speed of said thing. There would have to be evidence that yami can see light speed things in order to make the statement that something is light speed, a simple logical consequence.

MFTL CALC (A→B)∧(C→D)∧E
We first look at the calc and what people says justifies it, judging from my last thread its mainly the time skip of 15 months. Then I will go into how 15 months does not justify a 400x increase in speed narratively. narratively we know that new forms are the main power upgrade in bc and not training mana or other things, we see this noelle gets her mermaid form against vanica and asta uses devil union against the twin devils and many other instances.

Luci was meant to add more to this (along with scans). He’s currently asleep (I can’t get into contact with him on discord and he’s on idle) so this thread should be put on pause until he wakes up and adds the scans he wanted to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back