• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

black bulls, VS seven tealy sins (nanatsuno taisai)

RicardoSama said:
K ban has revalistic reaction. You would have to one shot before He does the snatch
There isn't any one shot when he is immortal + Regenerationn and has far higher durability.

Dragoonseraphim said:
Dimension slash negates durability so he should be able to do so.
And he regenerate again and he is immortal, doesn't matter that it negate his dura anyway.

Cutting him isn't stopping him, not even close, that is everyday thing for him lol

Same for Meliodas, cutting him isn't a problem for his Regenerationn abilties as a high tier Demon.

RicardoSama said:
Limited Causality Manipulation (With Demon-Destroyer, Asta can revert Magic effects as if they never existed)
Well, he need to grab his sword to activate that ability, which he can't here thanks to Ban's Hunter Fest ability.

Asta can't do that without his sword, he is just a normal dude without it

Dragoonseraphim said:
HE DOESN'T HAVE REGEN OR IMMORTALITY ANYMORE.
I am using his most strongest incarnation of him which is Purgatory Ban when HE WAS STILL IN PURGATORY fighting the DK, I am aware that he currently doesn't have any immortality and Regenerationn

You want the strongest version of Ban, yes or no?

CyborgSakumo wrote:
She was affected by it.

https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Nanatsu_No_Taizai_144 page 15

She just used her magical abilities instead of her physical ones, and nothing there stated that she wasn't affected by the hunter fest, you can't just make up abilities.

I'm just going to repost this, Melascula is an example on how asta should be able to hold his swords.(Doesn't need to move just needs to hold them.)

CyborgSakumo said:
Secre seals she has FTL attack speed, but regardless, asta negates with demon destroyer sword
Merlin negate her magic with Absolute Cancel anyway and seal her in time and she is busy dealing with another member of the sins.

Ban has stealth mastery where he erase all trace of his presence with zero sign, he one shot them without them realizing what hit them.

RicardoSama said:
So dimension should kill him (prove me if this is wrong)
Dimension slash just cut the enemy in half which is a spatial manipulation ability which bypass conventional duranility.

It is useless on someone with high level Regenerationn and immortality, try again

Ban's stealth mastery means nothing he can't harm the bulls because of Vanessa's fate hax, Merlin's absolute cancel requires her to be on the same speed tier as the other person she's MHS+ , secre's attack speed is FTL.

CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo wrote:
She was affected by it.
https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Nanatsu_No_Taizai_144 page 15

She just used her magical abilities instead of her physical ones, and nothing there stated that she wasn't affected by the hunter fest, you can't just make up abilities.

I'm just going to repost this, Melascula is an example on how asta should be able to hold his swords.(Doesn't need to move just needs to hold them.)
I don't see Mera doing a physical act nor a single physical move, she was just fly with her magic and I don't see her holding a thing, my point is still stand then, thanks

Dragoonseraphim said:
Merlin is probably getting speed blitzed by another bull like Luck or Noelle
Which they can't scratch her as she has far higher durability than them lol. Noelle and Luck blitzing her is useless.

CyborgSakumo said:
Ban's stealth mastery means nothing he can't harm the bulls because of Vanessa's fate hax, Merlin's absolute cancel requires her to be on the same speed tier as the other person she's MHS+ , secre's attack speed is FTL.
The cath need to touch Ban in order to deny the fate, show me that cath touching someone with literally zero presence or outside the awareness of the user like Vanessa

What nonsense are you talking about, Absolute cancel is a magic stats ability, her tier is above secre by far and Absolute cancel isn't related to speed lol

CyborgSakumo said:
If merlin can't see the attack she can't cancel it.
Absolute cancel cancel the effect of any magic, doesn't matter that she can't see it, she can cancel it right after said effect took place

The cath need to touch Ban in order to deny the fate, show me that cath touching someone with literally zero presence or outside the awareness of the user like Vanessa

What nonsense are you talking about, Absolute cancel is a magic stats ability, her tier is above secre by far and Absolute cancel isn't related to speed lol

Asta Anti magic has something to say about that

Dragoonseraphim said:
They are all low 6-B tho.
Lol no, all the Black Bull aren't low 6-B

Whereas most of the Sins are 6-B with Mel and Escanor being High 6-B

Only Gowther and Diane aren't 6-B but Gowther is irrelevant as his hax allow him to bypass his tier via memory manipulation hax.

Stop ignoring the fact that we don't use purgatory ban, that's the third time already.

WE ONLY USE KEYS THAT ARE IN THE PROFILES. PURGATORY BAN ISN'T

You have two options, nothing more:

Pre-Purgatory Ban

Post-Purgatory Ban, without immortality

We use the strongest which is the latter. If you can't understand that, please drop the debate

RicardoSama said:
Yeah and the cat does need to touch ba
Which will not happen as Vanessa has to be aware of Ban's presence unless you have feat from her doing it without her awareness needed.

It's not on her profile, you can't just give her statistic reduction that just proves that ban's hunter fest doesn't bring someone to 0.Make a crt about it, but you can't just give someone abilities that isn't on their profile your point has been debunked.

Dragoonseraphim said:
I was talking about Luck, Noelle, and Merlin are all low 6-B so they can hurt and blitz her.
Sure but afterward, she use Perfect Cube and they can't hurt her anymore, Perfect Cube has feat to resist attack from 6-B characters momentary like Demon King Meliodas.

also wasnt there a scene where rouge still change fate even do she didnt touch anything? bc i remeber some saying that in earlier days

Back