• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

black bulls, VS seven tealy sins (nanatsuno taisai)

Epsilon R said:
And we already explained how they can deal with Mel, if you at least took the time to read our post, you would know it
Also, that version of Ban isn't in his profile so stop bringing it. Period. We are using post-purgatory Ban, if can't make wins arguments for this version of Ban, that's another issue

Seriously, I don't like talking to walls
You actually didn't, Ah Gou explained how Mel solo on the contrary.

MindControl116 said:
As of right now, the Black Bulls would defeat the Seven Deadly Sins fairly easily. For one, the Black Bulls have double the number of members than the Seven Deadly sins, so while each member of the Sins has higher AP than any member of the Black Bulls, the combined AP of the Black Bulls is comparable, possibly higher. The Black Bulls have FTL reactions and Asta has debatably FTL+ combat and movement speed, while the Sins have relativistic+ at best. Finral can BFR Merlin before she BFRs anyone else because of this massive speed difference, not to mention that Merlin would not be able to successfully BFR Finral anyway due to Fate Manipulation. Even if she did, Finral can insta-teleport back.

The Black Bulls are completely invulnerable to all attacks due to Vanessa's Fate Manipulation. Her cat Rouge can only be dispelled if Vanessa runs out of mana, but this could never as long as Charmy was present. Hence Merlin would need to BFR Charmy successfully, but as I already mentioned, Finral BFRs Merlin via spell spam, since he blitzes her. Otherwise, Charmy needs to die or be rendered unconscious in order for Vanessa to run out of mana, and unless Vanessa runs out of mana, the Black Bulls are completely invulnerable. Charmy cannot be killed or be rendered unconscious because of Vanessa, and Vanessa cannot run out of mana and be stopped because of Charmy.

Guys, how do the Seven Deadly Sins win? Do you see that they have no achievable winning condition against the Black Bulls? The very worst possible outcome for the Black Bulls is a tie/draw, and this is assuming the Black Bulls are unable to finish off the sins, which is absolutely false. Even if take away 11 of the Black Bulls members, the trio of Vanessa, Charmy, and Finral, BY THEMSELVES, can take on the entirety of the Seven Deadly Sins, and they'll still stand undefeated. Yes, the Seven Deadly Sins have the AP and Durability advantage, but the Finral-Vanessa-Charmy hax combination, plus the fact that they can blitz the Seven Deadly Sins, makes them unstoppable, and it renders AP irrelevant. Meliodas himself cannot do so much as even touch them. Even with AOE attacks, the Black Bulls are still protected by Vanessa's magic.

Now, I claimed the Black Bulls can finish off the Seven Deadly Sins. How? Captain Yami has durability negation abilities, namely, Dimensional Slash, and its more powerful, faster variant, Dimensional Slash: Equinox. As it negates durability, this attack will K.O. Diane, King, Ban, and Escanor. Meliodas has Mid Regen, though, and he has 7 hearts, so this would not do any significant harm to him, and Merlin is effectively immortal. Merlin will be BFR'd for most of the battle, though, so this is irrelevant. I honestly do not know if Gowther can be K.O'ed, but it is unclear if Dimensional Slash is sufficient. However, Nero and Asta have magic negating abilities, meaning they can turn Gowther back to his doll form, rendering him irrelevant. The only one who could possibly survive in this battle is Meliodas, whom will be difficult to finish off. The Black Bulls would have to destroy all his 7 hearts at once, but if there are 14 members, this is completely feasible, seeing as to how the hearts themselves are not very durable. For instance, Gauche can use mirror double, and then both doubles can use Mirror Brigade on Asta and Yami. Then 10 Astas and 10 Yamis would blitz poor boi Meliodas. Once Meliodas is dead, Finral can stop BFR'ing Merlin, and then they could kill her however they desire to do so, especially because Asta nullifies magic.

The Black Bulls might have a hard time winning, but they can never lose.
We may also want to look back on the other ones like this

CyborgSakumo said:
It's not on her profile, you can't just give her statistic reduction that just proves that ban's hunter fest doesn't bring someone to 0.Make a crt about it, but you can't just give someone abilities that isn't on their profile your point has been debunked.
I will again quote this, there are rules on vs-battles, we go by profiles first, if you want to give a character a new key/ability you make a crt but that's not done in the battle. In the battle we use profiles, and as a secondary point we use scans to prove points. If you don't like that then you're free to leave.
Ok, I finished my work for the day.

Gauche clones Yami and secre(Identical in power)

Ban's hunter fest is negated by asta. (As evidenced by the point I referenced above)

Finral BFR's gowther.

Asta kills merlins ripping through her perfect cube like hot butter(she can't absolute cancel if she's dead and speed blitzed.)

Secre seals meliodas.

Yami's clone kills king.

Secre's clone seals ban.

Yami Dimension slashes escanor.

Noelle and Luck kill diane.

RicardoSama said:
MindControl116 said:
As of right now, the Black Bulls would defeat the Seven Deadly Sins fairly easily. For one, the Black Bulls have double the number of members than the Seven Deadly sins, so while each member of the Sins has higher AP than any member of the Black Bulls, the combined AP of the Black Bulls is comparable, possibly higher. The Black Bulls have FTL reactions and Asta has debatably FTL+ combat and movement speed, while the Sins have relativistic+ at best. Finral can BFR Merlin before she BFRs anyone else because of this massive speed difference, not to mention that Merlin would not be able to successfully BFR Finral anyway due to Fate Manipulation. Even if she did, Finral can insta-teleport back.

The Black Bulls are completely invulnerable to all attacks due to Vanessa's Fate Manipulation. Her cat Rouge can only be dispelled if Vanessa runs out of mana, but this could never as long as Charmy was present. Hence Merlin would need to BFR Charmy successfully, but as I already mentioned, Finral BFRs Merlin via spell spam, since he blitzes her. Otherwise, Charmy needs to die or be rendered unconscious in order for Vanessa to run out of mana, and unless Vanessa runs out of mana, the Black Bulls are completely invulnerable. Charmy cannot be killed or be rendered unconscious because of Vanessa, and Vanessa cannot run out of mana and be stopped because of Charmy.

Guys, how do the Seven Deadly Sins win? Do you see that they have no achievable winning condition against the Black Bulls? The very worst possible outcome for the Black Bulls is a tie/draw, and this is assuming the Black Bulls are unable to finish off the sins, which is absolutely false. Even if take away 11 of the Black Bulls members, the trio of Vanessa, Charmy, and Finral, BY THEMSELVES, can take on the entirety of the Seven Deadly Sins, and they'll still stand undefeated. Yes, the Seven Deadly Sins have the AP and Durability advantage, but the Finral-Vanessa-Charmy hax combination, plus the fact that they can blitz the Seven Deadly Sins, makes them unstoppable, and it renders AP irrelevant. Meliodas himself cannot do so much as even touch them. Even with AOE attacks, the Black Bulls are still protected by Vanessa's magic.

Now, I claimed the Black Bulls can finish off the Seven Deadly Sins. How? Captain Yami has durability negation abilities, namely, Dimensional Slash, and its more powerful, faster variant, Dimensional Slash: Equinox. As it negates durability, this attack will K.O. Diane, King, Ban, and Escanor. Meliodas has Mid Regen, though, and he has 7 hearts, so this would not do any significant harm to him, and Merlin is effectively immortal. Merlin will be BFR'd for most of the battle, though, so this is irrelevant. I honestly do not know if Gowther can be K.O'ed, but it is unclear if Dimensional Slash is sufficient. However, Nero and Asta have magic negating abilities, meaning they can turn Gowther back to his doll form, rendering him irrelevant. The only one who could possibly survive in this battle is Meliodas, whom will be difficult to finish off. The Black Bulls would have to destroy all his 7 hearts at once, but if there are 14 members, this is completely feasible, seeing as to how the hearts themselves are not very durable. For instance, Gauche can use mirror double, and then both doubles can use Mirror Brigade on Asta and Yami. Then 10 Astas and 10 Yamis would blitz poor boi Meliodas. Once Meliodas is dead, Finral can stop BFR'ing Merlin, and then they could kill her however they desire to do so, especially because Asta nullifies magic.

The Black Bulls might have a hard time winning, but they can never lose.
We may also want to look back on the other ones like this
He didn't answered Ah Gou point which I share on top of Ban's.

CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:
It's not on her profile, you can't just give her statistic reduction that just proves that ban's hunter fest doesn't bring someone to 0.Make a crt about it, but you can't just give someone abilities that isn't on their profile your point has been debunked.
I will again quote this, there are rules on vs-battles, we go by profiles first, if you want to give a character a new key/ability you make a crt but that's not done in the battle. In the battle we use profiles, and as a secondary point we use scans to prove points. If you don't like that then you're free to leave.

Ban's hunter fest is negated by asta. (As evidenced by the point I referenced above)

Finral BFR's gowther.

Asta kills merlins ripping through her perfect cube like hot butter(she can't absolute cancel if she's dead and speed blitzed.)

Secre seals meliodas.

Yami's clone kills king.

Secre's clone seals ban.

Read above..

Aight here's how it would go against ban

Either Gauche or Finral BFR. I do not see he resist or how can come back from it. And I do not think his attacks are faster then either of these guys hax (prove me if I am wrong)

RicardoSama said:
Aight here's how it would go against ban
Either Gauche or Finral BFR. I do not see he resist or how can come back from it. And I do not think his attacks are faster then either of these guys hax (prove me if I am wrong)
Ban is fast enough to dodge Finral's BFR, and you have to prove that Finral does that in character, like BFR his enemy right from the start.

CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:

Finral BFR's gowther.

Secre seals meliodas.

Yami's clone kills king.

Secre's clone seals ban.

Read above..
Remember this. Secre's attack speed is FTL. In character Finral BFR'd sekke first thing in the royal magic knights exam. Give me a second to find the scan.

Finral BFR's gowther.

Secre seals meliodas.

Yami's clone kills king.

Secre's clone seals ban.

Read above..

This is likely the outcome And can you prove that bans attacks are fast enough to even touch BC And same goes to you, is it IN CHARACTER thats the first move ban uses

CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:

Finral BFR's gowther.

Secre seals meliodas.

Yami's clone kills king.

Secre's clone seals ban.

Read above..
Remember this. Secre's attack speed is FTL. In character Finral BFR'd sekke first thing in the royal magic knights exam. Give me a second to find the scan.
https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Black_Clover_126 page 9-12

https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Black_Clover_180 page 18.

CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:

Finral BFR's gowther.

Secre seals meliodas.

Yami's clone kills king.

Secre's clone seals ban.

Read above..
I mean in a battle scenario against an enemy.

Dragoonseraphim said:
I mean it's his only even semi offensive spell so against an enemy he would use it.
That isn't the very first in his arsenal that he uses tho, of course that he will use later on.

Anyway it isn't as fast as Merlin's BFR which is instant and impredictable, she just clap her fingers to activate it and she can no stop BFR around throughout several differents places like she did with Vivian.

She use BFR for trolling her enemy.

Dooyo said:
Dragoonseraphim said:
I mean it's his only even semi offensive spell so against an enemy he would use it.
That isn't the very first in his arsenal that he uses tho, of course that he will use later on.
Anyway it isn't as fast as Merlin's BFR which is instant and impredictable, she just clap her fingers to activate it and she can no stop BFR around throughout several differents places like she did with Vivian.

Umm Asta handles this pretty well and is her hand speed FTL which you said she can BFR with clapping

RicardoSama said:
Asta causality hax... And he would be the would who would negate it via anti magic
Elaborate on that Asta causality hax, does he has to be aware to activate it? Is it an active hax or a passive on?

RicardoSama said:
Dooyo said:
Dragoonseraphim said:

Umm Asta handles this pretty well and is her hand speed FTL which you said she can BFR with clapping
How? She is merely slapping her fingers, he has no intel on her and it isn't his character to blitz the enemy, more when the enemy is a woman and there are men around lol.

I know Asta character and what he will likely do.

CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:

Finral BFR's gowther.

Secre seals meliodas.

Yami's clone kills king.

Secre's clone seals ban.

Read above..
I'm going to quote this again.

merlin's BFR is too slow to matter , she has to clap , and as stated in her profile, her BFR is slower than galand who is MHS+. Asta is FTL, she's dead.

Edit: Asta is at least FTL, he scales above it.

Epsilon R said:
"1- You are the one who doesnt understand. The cat neads to touch someone to change its fate, there are seven sins fighting, it simply cant touch everyone. If King and Ban use AoE attacks at the same time the cat would need to touch both of them to negate all the attacks, but thats imposible. Vanessa`s greatest weakness is facing multiple opponents, at least until she learns to make multiple Rouges."
1- Rouge doesn't need to touch the opponent to change fate, she passively changes it

And even if the sins manage to hit the bulls with their attacks, Rouge prevents that

"2- Rouge CAN be dispeled. Magic Negation is not ofensive magic in any definition, is either support or defensive magic. You work on the assumption that Charmy wont be defeated, but she can be killed while Rouge was negated or simply that Rouge failed to touch either Charmy or the one that killed her. I will remind you, there are seven sins fighting, Vanessa cant save all the fodder. Im not talking about BFRing Charmy, i said trap her inside Perfect Cube (teleportation doesnt work inside perfect cube, so Finral is useless here). Again with Asta, the guy needs contact and that wont happened with magic that was already negated as there is nothing to touch."

2- Asta has Passive Anti-Magic, and Rouge was unaffected by it. So nope, she can't be dispelled unless Vanessa runs out of mana. Also MindControl already explained that Asta doesn't need to touch the opponent. Burden of proof on you to prove that he actually needs to touch the opponent

"3- Nanatsu's top dogs are Country/Large Country, the only Country in the BB is Asta. You keep overlooking Vanessa's weakness, even without magic negation the Sins can win. Restrain some of the BB inside Perfect Cube (Finrals magic cant activate inside it) and attack many other BB members at the same time. Rouge needs to touch the attacker to negate the events, but if say, Ban and King attack each 5 of the weakest members at the same time Rouge can only save 5 out of 10, as she cant touch Ban and King at the same time."

3- Talk about AP? Ok. Out of the 7 sins, 3 of them are 6-C, 2 are 6-B and only the last 2 are High 6-B with one of them only for a minute before he dies.

Out of the Bulls, 5 of them are Low 6-B with one of them (Luck) blitzing as soon as the match starts even with speed equal. Needless to say Merlin/Gowther/Diane would be one shot before they even react (And Luck would easily know Merlin would be the most troublesome).

And thats not even like Mel would be unkillable since Yami with Mana Zone and Dimension Slash can kill him

"4- Charmy can easily be restrained inside Perfect Cube here, after that you only need to force Vanessa to completely expend her mana."

4- What stops Charmy from eating Perfect Cube?

If all sins arguments are assuming they can bypass Rouge, then they don't even win despite their AP advantage.
We need to read more above

Finral BFR's gowther.

Secre seals meliodas.

Yami's clone kills king.

Secre's clone seals ban.

Read above..Remember this. Secre's attack speed is FTL. In character Finral BFR'd sekke first thing in the royal magic knights exam. Give me a second to find the scan.https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Black_Clover_126 page 9-12

merlin's BFR is too slow to matter , she has to clap , and as stated in her profile, her BFR is slower than galand who is MHS+. Asta is FTL, she's dead.

So like I said blitz and Still Can I get some info where it shows in character BFR is the first thing she does...

She attempted it against Galand, when she realized his threat level however galand a MHS+ character dodged it.Her BFR is too slow too matter. She's be dead long before she could cast it.

CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:
CyborgSakumo said:

Finral BFR's gowther.

Secre seals meliodas.

Yami's clone kills king.

Secre's clone seals ban.

Read above..

Galand is MHS+ in travel speed, Asta isn't FTL in travel speed but battle close speed and reaction speed.

Unless you can proves that he can travel at FTL

Yes, he is FTL in travel speed, he's states as FTL on his profile it doesn't say combat speed,(like seen in other profiles) https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Levi_Ackerma /travel speed it just says FTL we assume he's FTL in all aspects unless otherwise noted, look at galand's profile

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Galand_(Nanatsu_no_Taizai).

He's states as MHS+ there's no note of combat speed. Asta is faster in all aspects, Merlin is blitzed to hell and back.

Also regarding asta, here's a causal activation of casuality manipulation without asta being aware of what's happening.

https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Black_Clover_186 page 8-9.

Oh, I knew her name, I just didn't say it because this dude doesn't seem to have watched much BC so I doubted he would associate it.

CyborgSakumo said:
Yes, he is FTL in travel speed, he's states as FTL on his profile it doesn't say combat speed,(like seen in other profiles) https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Levi_Ackerma /travel speed it just says FTL we assume he's FTL in all aspects unless otherwise noted, look at galand's profile
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Galand_(Nanatsu_no_Taizai).

He's states as MHS+ there's no note of combat speed. Asta is faster in all aspects, Merlin is blitzed to hell and back.

Also regarding asta, here's a causal activation of casuality manipulation without asta being aware of what's happening.

https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Black_Clover_186 page 8-9.
Then give me a scan where someone travel at FTL speed, go on

I know that the FTL speed feat comes from reaction type of speed via lightspeed attack from licht

There are combat speed, reaction speed and travel speed, they are all differents and you don't "assume" that they are all the same lol

No one actually travel at that speed from distance a to far distance b.

CyborgSakumo said:
Actually here's an example, of Asta moving at FTL.
https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Black_Clover_217 page 11-14.

Asta saves the girl from beams of Light while he's handcuffed and farther away from them then the beams of light.
How it is FTL lol? And it was a very large travel distance but a short one, which enter to combat speed range.

What I need is the feat of someone traveling large distance at FTL speed, go on and show me that.

RicardoSama said:
Either way it's via hax (Overall) and blitz for BB victory over NNT
NNT has hax as well, you talk like Hax is only on the BB side and NNT has the terrible advantage on AP and Dura, so their speed wouldn't change anything toward someone like Mel for example

Back