• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

black bulls, VS seven tealy sins (nanatsuno taisai)

Epsilon R said:
Stop ignoring the fact that we don't use purgatory ban, that's the third time already.
WE ONLY USE KEYS THAT ARE IN THE PROFILES. PURGATORY BAN ISN'T

You have two options, nothing more:

Pre-Purgatory Ban

Post-Purgatory Ban, without immortality

We use the strongest which is the latter. If you can't understand that, please drop the debate
The strongest version of him is the between, Purgatory Ban has the same AP and Durability of the post Pugatory version + his immortality and Regenerationn.

It is on the manga, I aren't making things up.

Want me to bring scans? It has higher proof point than just a profile lol

Dragoonseraphim said:
Asta can shatter Perfect Cube as long as it's magic.
He is dealing with Ban or Mel, not Merlin and he isn't passing Ban nor Mel at all.

Asta can't scratch Meliodas nor Ban at all to begin with, Mel has High 6-B dura and Ban has 6-B dura.

Asta doesn't have durability negation attack.

But it's 14 against 7. Asta probably not just be stuck on those two. Like a comment above said, ban won't survive dimension slash from yami.

It's not on her profile, you can't just give her statistic reduction that just proves that ban's hunter fest doesn't bring someone to 0.Make a crt about it, but you can't just give someone abilities that isn't on their profile your point has been debunked.

I will again quote this, there are rules on vs-battles, we go by profiles first, if you want to give a character a new key/ability you make a crt but that's not done in the battle. In the battle we use profiles, and as a secondary point we use scans to prove points. If you don't like that then you're free to leave.

Dragoonseraphim said:
Most of which get blitzed before they can do anything.
Most can't feel a thing from their attack thanks to higher durability and some of them having Regenerationn in case that you bring Yami's durability negation hax.

Like Mel and Ban.

Hey so I'm just counting here

Ricardosama

DueDate88

Myself

Dragoonseraphim

Chiaanli

EpsilonR

MindControl

We've got 7 people who are pro bulls and 1 dude who's points have been debunked several times now. Can we just call this a day and say bulls win , because we all know they do.

CyborgSakumo said:
Hey so I'm just counting here
Ricardosama

DueDate88

Myself

Dragoonseraphim

Chiaanli

EpsilonR

MindControl

We've got 7 people who are pro bulls and 1 dude who's points have been debunked several times now. Can we just call this a day and say bulls win , because we all know they do.
You didn't debunk anything at all

Dragoonseraphim said:
He just keeps repeating the same wrong points over and over at this point it's obvious who wins.
How they defeat Mel who has High 6-B in both AP and Dura, dimensional slash which ignore dura is useless on him with his Regenerationn.

RicardoSama said:
Like I stated before, without (edit) good hax, resistance (and or immunity) and speed it would most likely end in bulls favor
Without hax which bypass dura, their hax is useless as they stand on the NLF rules, proves that it can affect on higher tier individual than their own.

Resistance is useless because they will get one shot with a single attack.

Speed is useless because of dura and Ban's snatch.

How they defeat Mel who has High 6-B in both AP and Dura, dimensional slash which ignore dura is useless on him with his Regenerationn.

By slashing his hearts, which can't be regenerated

Duedate8898 said:
Ban at his strongest has lost his immortality and Regenerationn
I know, I am using the best version of him, how many time I have to repeat that here.

You see this is the issue here, people have already long sinced countered the points he's brought up, but he'll repeat the same points over and over again to waste our time, please no one respond after this, because at this point it's ridiculous.

I know, I am using the best version of him, how many time I have to repeat that here.

And this is the best version of him in his profile, how many times we have to tell you?

Then what your saying is irrelevant as we are not using that but second key provided by the wiki

Epsilon R said:
And this is the best version of him in his profile, how many times we have to tell you?
Who do you buy more? Proof from a profile or proof directly from the very canonical source, in this case the manga.

RicardoSama said:
Then what your saying is irrelevant as we are not using that but second key provided by the wiki
You don't want the absolute best of the character that I can prove exist in a period of time during his own verse and manga?

CyborgSakumo said:
You see this is the issue here, people have already long sinced countered the points he's brought up, but he'll repeat the same points over and over again to waste our time, please no one respond after this, because at this point it's ridiculous.
The thing is, they didn't

Still waiting how they deal with Ban's snatch which put them with 0 strength and 0 stamina momentary, enough to kill most of them.

Still waiting how they can defeat Mel which is literally far higher in AP, Dura and tier, he is High 6-B and durability negation hax like cutting is useless because he has Regenerationn against that.

Epsilon R said:
Yeah, they know that he has several hearts riiight? Which are literally in different position in his body lol

This is the last time I'm going to say this Ban gets one shot by Dimension Slash before he can snatch due to the massive speed difference.

Dragoonseraphim said:
This is the last time I'm going to say this Ban gets one shot by Dimension Slash before he can snatch due to the massive speed difference.
He isn't one shoting the version of Ban that I was talking about, the weaker version that you are using, sure he get one shoted.

CyborgSakumo said:
Guys don't respond , seriously, we've all countered his points many many times.If he wants to repeat them let him.
It is obvious that you don't want to hear, still waiting how they deal against Mel.

And we already explained how they can deal with Mel, if you at least took the time to read our post, you would know it

Also, that version of Ban isn't in his profile so stop bringing it. Period. We are using post-purgatory Ban, if can't make wins arguments for this version of Ban, that's another issue

Seriously, I don't like talking to walls

Back