• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

black bulls, VS seven tealy sins (nanatsuno taisai)

Asta doesn't have to move his sword to use fate release, look on his profile.He's done it when he's completely paralyzed.

Read pages 7-8(weakening spell)

https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Black_Clover_219

or read pages 9-11(paralyzed)

https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Black_Clover_230

' Limited Causality Manipulation (With Demon-Destroyer, Asta can revert Magic effects.

Counter vanish requires Meliodas to react to the attack he can't, and I literally just explained there are multiple ways to take out the god tier besides raw power.

With Ban alone, they are screwed, he is a walking AOE statistic reduction hax with immortality and stupid Regenerationn abilities which makes their hax useless, their speed advantage useless and even strength and stamina as they are on the ground, wondering what happened. Asta can't nullify that because again, he need his sword and he has 0 strength to even attempt to lift it lol.

Gowther is a doll and his invasion is literally memory hax manipulation, he will know that all their abilities comes from their grimoires and he will send information to Merlin which will BFR their grimoire away while they are weak on the ground from Ban's snatch AOE ability, Hunter Fest.

Merlin will do that as soon as Gowther communicate all those intel via his light search, she is the smartest here.

After that, it is GG completely.

Ban will use snatch as soon as he realize that they are too fast for anybody here, and his immortality allow him to be reckless in battle because he know that he can't die.

So I'm guessing you didn't read my responses or you're just trolling as I literally just explained how all of that was negated.

Dragoonseraphim said:
Ban lost Immortality and regen with his strongest key which is what we are using.
Well, his strongest version is him with his immortality when he was in Purgatory fighting the DK, so...

He lost his immortality shortly afterward but since you want the strongest possible version of Ban, that was in that period.

Nakaba nerfed him shortly after that period.

CyborgSakumo said:
So I'm guessing you didn't read my responses or you're just trolling as I literally just explained how all of that was negated.
Your scan doesn't show that Asta does it without any movement on his part, nor that it is passive, so again, how he do it when he has literally zero strength in his body? He doesn't have any abilities by himself, all his abilities came from his sword and he has to use it, for that, he has to grab it, good luck to even move a finger with 0 strength.

CyborgSakumo said:
It doesn't matter the bulls can seal/BFR ba
How when they are on the ground with zero physical strength, stamina to even breath normally?

Told you that his Hunter Fest is literally instant AOE statistic reduction hax on their physical capabilities and since he has overwhelming AP advantage, you better believe that he will steal ALL their strength, speed and stamina until there is nothing left.

Did I not just explain how that means nothing, you wanted a better scan, I gave you another scan. Please read everything before replying.

CyborgSakumo said:
Here's another better scan then.
https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Black_Clover_186 page 8-9.

No movement whatsoever there.

It is explicitly mentioned there was no movement, and they can't use any spells.

He also even states he didn't bring his grimoire out.
He still has his sword on his hand, with zero strength, he can't move even a finger and his sword is on the ground.

Show me him doing something under those cirscumstances

CyborgSakumo said:
Did I not just explain how that means nothing, you wanted a better scan, I gave you another scan. Please read everything before replying.
Your scan show Asta is still holding his sword, I need a scan where he does his thing without any contact from his sword because the very action of holding it is IMPOSSIBLE with zero strength and stamina after Ban does his thing.

How when they are on the ground with zero physical strength, stamina to even breath normally?

Told you that his Hunter Fest is literally instant AOE statistic reduction hax on their physical capabilities and since he has overwhelming AP advantage, you better believe that he will steal ALL their strength, speed and stamina until there is nothing left.

Hunter Fest: Ban temporarily steals the physical strength of every living creature within a hundred foot radius of himself. However, as seen by his encounter with Galand and noted by Melascula, there is a limit to how much strength Ban can take. After the time limit is reached, Ban becomes extremely fatigued to the point where he can no longer walk on his own.

It's limited it's not like he takes all of the crap and he is against 14 PEOPLE so can he temporarily steal ALL of their strength

RicardoSama said:
Hunter Fest: Ban temporarily steals the physical strength of every living creature within a hundred foot radius of himself. However, as seen by his encounter with Galand and noted by Melascula, there is a limit to how much strength Ban can take. After the time limit is reached, Ban becomes extremely fatigued to the point where he can no longer walk on his own.

Yeah but when his opponent is literally several times stronger than him, here, he literally is several times stronger than them IN BASE and therefore makes his snatch far easier, they are fodders to him in term of physical stats.

RicardoSama said:
It's limited it's not like he takes all of the crap and he is against 14 PEOPLE so can he temporarily steal ALL of their strength
He does when they are all fodders in term of AP compared to him, and of course that statistic reduction is limited, that time where he does his thing, they are dead as he finish them on their ground anyway.

The boost that he will receive from their stengths will be pathetic as well.

Snatch: Ban's magic power which allows him to steal things from others. He can remove objects from a distance, including his opponent's body parts and internal organs, but he is not limited to physical objects. Snatch also allows him to steal attributes like strength and speed from others, although he can only retain them for a limited time before he succumbs to fatigue.

Umm...Finral Spatial hax, teleport everyone to get out the way, Charmy Infi mana regen, Vanessa Fate hax (I think would prevent it)

That's not how it works. We use the strongest key, Purgatory Ban doesn't have one so he can't be used. Also by strongest key, the wiki means the key that has the highest Tier/Attack Potency and, if there are 2 keys with the same tier, we use the most recent one.

Ban has only 2 keys, so either you take the weakest one with Immortality but he gets one shot, or you take the strongest one without immortality and regen, which means he gets killed by Dimension Slash.

He does when they are all fodders in term of AP compared to him, and of course that statistic reduction is limited, that time where he does his thing, they are dead as he finish them on their ground anyway.

... Hax and speed?

Assuming Asta can't hold his sword is a gross overestimation, melascula who has a physical power level of 500 was still able to move after he used hunter fest, (Asta only needs to hold the sword for a fraction of a second.). Hunter feast is based off of physical strength. Asta post timeskip is low 6-B , ban is 6-B. The gap is certainly wide, but not so wide that he can't hold his sword.

https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Nanatsu_No_Taizai_144 page 15-18

But regardless of even that, the effect of asta's demon destroyer sword activates passively so when ban's effect activates asta's instanly negates it. Hunter fest is worthless here.

Well i do not see him have AoE even if he does, finral spatial hax should be capable of getting them outta the way. (And i am referring to how fast is his snatch and would it be the first thing he does)

Epsilon R said:
That's not how it works. We use the strongest key, Purgatory Ban doesn't have one so he can't be used. Also by strongest key, the wiki means the key that has the highest Tier/Attack Potency and, if there are 2 keys with the same tier, we use the most recent one.
Ban has only 2 keys, so either you take the weakest one with Immortality but he gets one shot, or you take the strongest one without immortality and regen, which means he gets killed by Dimension Slash.
You realize that he had his highest Tier on AP when he was literally in Purgatory fighting the DK right?

And during that time which was several years anyway, he had his immortality?

He lost it when he cames back into the living world but his AP remained the same.

Why not using that version of him since you want the most strongest version possible of the character?

Any NNT fans know that Ban got nerfed lol.

CyborgSakumo said:
Assuming Asta can't hold his sword is a gross overestimation, melascula who has a physical power level of 500 was still able to move after he used hunter fest, (only slightly physically but that's all asta needs). Hunter feast is based off of physical strength. Asta post timeskip is low 6-B , ban is 6-B. The gap is certainly wide, but not so wide that he can't hold his sword.

But regardless of even that, the effect of asta's demon destroyer sword activates passively so when ban's effect activates asta's instanly negates it. Hunter fest is worthless here.
Yep and i am pretty sure asta has a mana skin with his anti magic...

RicardoSama said:
Snatch: Ban's magic power which allows him to steal things from others. He can remove objects from a distance, including his opponent's body parts and internal organs, but he is not limited to physical objects. Snatch also allows him to steal attributes like strength and speed from others, although he can only retain them for a limited time before he succumbs to fatigue.
Umm...Finral Spatial hax, teleport everyone to get out the way, Charmy Infi mana regen, Vanessa Fate hax (I think would prevent it)
Finral create a portal and you have to PHYSICALLY move inside, useless as he has zero strength to even move a finger.

Charmy doesn't restore physical strength nor stamina, just mana.

Vanessa fate hax allow her to remain alive only, she is still on the ground without strength and unable to do a thing.

RicardoSama said:
... Hax and speed?
When he steal all their physical stats, they are added on his own, meaning that he has all their strength + speed + stamina momentary during the activation of Hunter Fest.

And they have nothing as a side effect of the ability.

>You realize that he had hsi highest Tier on AP when he was literally in Purgatory fighting the DK right

And guess what, Purgatory Ban doesn't have a key, so we don't use him.

>He lost it when he cames back into the living world but his AP remained the same.

You just proved my point. If two keys have the same AP, we go by the most recent version aka ban without Immortality

>Why not using that version of him since you want the most strongest version possible of the character?

Again, strongest version in terms of AP. If two keys have the same AP, we use the most recent one. Deal with it.

He can still retain for a limited time before succumbing, and he has to do it to 14 ppl. I do not see how he can do it against asta via Mana skin with anti magic. I do not see it as an AoE (prove me wrong unless if it is)

@Ricardo sama it is an AOE attack, but it wouldn't affect asta so he really needs to stop referencing hunter fest like it would matter.

CyborgSakumo said:
Dooyo we literally just established hunter fest is worthless here. Asta instantly negates.
Not really, you still failed to realize that Asta literally need to GRAB or hold his sword to even do a single thing.

Like I said, he can't even do that simple task, how can you no understand? The meaning of 0 stength and 0 stamina?

To counter my argument, you will have to provide proof that Asta can do a single thing WITHOUT any physical contact from his Demon Sword.

... Hax and speed?
When he steal all their physical stats, they are added on his own, meaning that he has all their strength + speed + stamina momentary during the activation of Hunter Fest.

And they have nothing as a side effect of the ability.

Omg its limited its not like he takes it entirely so they still good.

Thank you Ricardo There is no evidence in all of seven deadly sins that Ban can bring a person to 0 physical strength to the point where he can't move (Asta doesn't need to move), and there have been times when he's used on it on normal humans(indirectly). Show me a scan where he's brought someone to that point they couldn't move a muscle to prove me worng.

CyborgSakumo said:
Assuming Asta can't hold his sword is a gross overestimation, melascula who has a physical power level of 500 was still able to move after he used hunter fest, (Asta only needs to hold the sword for a fraction of a second.). Hunter feast is based off of physical strength. Asta post timeskip is low 6-B , ban is 6-B. The gap is certainly wide, but not so wide that he can't hold his sword.

The problem is that Mera was stronger than him in his base when he faced the commandment with just 3000 power level lol

Here, he is far stronger than Asta in BASE and therefore, his Hunter Fest will be far much deadlier as there will be no ounce of stength from him left.

You are reaching NLF, you keep forgetiing that Ban is the one with the stats advantage here with massive AP advantage as well.

The weaker is Asta and by a big margin, in normal circunstance on physical confrontation, Ban literally one shot, imagine using snatch which he can steal from far stronger opponents, if he does that on far weaker opponents instead.

RicardoSama said:
Well i do not see him have AoE even if he does, finral spatial hax should be capable of getting them outta the way. (And i am referring to how fast is his snatch and would it be the first thing he does)
How when he got hit by the ability? Ban's snatch hunter fest is literally invisible, it has no form, it is just an effect taking place. They can't see it coming.

Umm correct me if I am wrong Spatial Magic: Fallen Angel's WingbeatÒÇîþ®║ÚûôÚ¡öµ│ò『ÕáòÕñ®õ¢┐Òü«Òü»Òü░ÒüƒÒüì』 Kükan Mahō "Datenshi no Habataki"ÒÇì: Finral creates a mass of Spatial Magic and launches it at an opponent, who, upon contact, is forcibly teleported to another location. He can use the spell on himself in order to move to a more advantageous position. The spell makes up for its slow travel speed by being able to change directions and follow the target. So they still dodge with finral spatial hax

RicardoSama said:
Unless your telling me he can entirely take all 14 peoples (But remember its temporary)
14 fodders compared to his base strength? Are you even listening to yourself?

You keep forgetting one major point, they aren;t in the same tier lol

Back