• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

black bulls, VS seven tealy sins (nanatsuno taisai)

Let's say we're limited to ones with a profile so Yami, Asta, Luck, Magna, Noelle and Charmy

Black Bulls still blitzes the 7ds, however Magna is too weak to do any significant damage by himself (so basically a 5v7 where all 5 of the Black Bulls can be one shot by any Deadly Sin who's above High 6-C)

Diane and Gowther will quickly be defeated.

King's worst opponent would be charmy who can eat anything he throws at her while becoming stronger every time she eats

Ban has an insane range but again, speed is unequal. The only way he can die though is with Yami's Dimension Slash

And most of Merlin's attacks are nullified by Asta's Causality Break

Now Escanor. We don't know if Asta would be able to negate The One or not. If yes, Asta negs and if not it's still not a problem since Escanor usually goes h2h, so they just have to not be too close to him for a minute and that will be fine (And Charmy can still eat Cruel Sun if he uses it)

Finally Meliodas, he is the only one who can resist Dimension Slash due to his immortality and they can't kill him since they won't even be able to stab his hearts because of the AP gap (except for Asta who may be able to stab him with Black Divider). The only way to kill him would be by knocking him off which will only happen if Luck uses stats amp+RPL+ maybe Rage Power if we use his Elf state. If it doesn't work then Mel solos

(or maybe not because speed is unequal)

Okay so, gonna counter some of Epsilon's arguments.

"Diane and Gowther will be quickly be defeated"

...how?

"King's worst opponent would be charmy who can eat anything he throws at her while becoming stronger every time she eats"

I mean... no? I highly doubt she can eat a barrage of magical danamku sword spears, a gigantic 4 armed teddy bear that is comparable in size to Charmy's Wolf, and all King needs is a single attack attack to use Disaster. He easily outrages her, too.

"Ban has an insane range but again, speed is unequal. The only way he can die though is with Yami's Dimension Slash"

Just... no. If there's no Regen Neg, then Ban regens.

"And most of Merlin's attacks are nullified by Asta's Causality Break"

Asta doesn't even start with that, in contrast to Merlin's spammable thought based BFR.

"Now Escanor. We don't know if Asta would be able to negate The One or not. If yes, Asta negs and if not it's still not a problem since Escanor usually goes h2h, so they just have to not be too close to him for a minute and that will be fine (And Charmy can still eat Cruel Sun if he uses it)"

I have the least amount of gripe with this, so eh. Charmy can't eat Cruel Sun.

"Finally Meliodas, he is the only one who can resist Dimension Slash due to his immortality and they can't kill him since they won't even be able to stab his hearts because of the AP gap (except for Asta who may be able to stab him with Black Divider). The only way to kill him would be by knocking him off which will only happen if Luck uses stats amp+RPL+ maybe Rage Power if we use his Elf state. If it doesn't work then Mel solos"

Meliodas quite literally regenerates from all this, and gets stronger with his own rage power and multiple transformations.

So if I got this right,

>Fight starts

>Bulls are at-least 3 times faster

>Expert team coordination from the bulls knowing that instantly Yami is needed

>Bulls avoid every AOE and residual energy somehow

>Avoid Merlin snapping her fingers

>Sins just stand there and focus on opponents that cannot do real harm while one by one Yami slashes them

I might be the only one here but I imagine sins taking a few losses before they win unless bulls are way faster than 3 times and IIRC they don't really have a rating, just ftl.

Muchacho mrm said:
So if I got this right,

>Fight starts

>Bulls are at-least 3 times faster

>Expert team coordination from the bulls knowing that instantly Yami is needed

>Bulls avoid every AOE and residual energy somehow

>Avoid Merlin snapping her fingers

>Sins just stand there and focus on opponents that cannot do real harm while one by one Yami slashes them

I might be the only one here but I imagine sins taking a few losses before they win unless bulls are way faster than 3 times and IIRC they don't really have a rating, just ftl.
Mhs: Diane

Mhs+: Merlin Gowther King

Rel: Ban Escanor Mel

Bulls are at least 100×faster than most of the sins, including Merlin. And that's assuming all bulls are bl FTL and the sins are high-end mhs+, Merlin will not even have the time to snap.

AoE magic attacks are absorbed by Charmy

And Yami is only needed for Ban and Meliodas

SpookyShadow said:
Why not just change it to 6-C Sins? They all have 6-C keys.
If you do this then the fight should be made Speed Equal.

(Tbh it should be Speed Equal anyway)

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Okay so, gonna counter some of Epsilon's arguments.

"Diane and Gowther will be quickly be defeated"

...how?

"King's worst opponent would be charmy who can eat anything he throws at her while becoming stronger every time she eats"

I mean... no? I highly doubt she can eat a barrage of magical danamku sword spears, a gigantic 4 armed teddy bear that is comparable in size to Charmy's Wolf, and all King needs is a single attack attack to use Disaster. He easily outrages her, too.

Charmy's Wolf can absorb magic bigger than him

"Ban has an insane range but again, speed is unequal. The only way he can die though is with Yami's Dimension Slash"

Just... no. If there's no Regen Neg, then Ban regens.

This is SBA. SBA uses the latest versions. The most recent version of Ban no longer has regen,right?

"And most of Merlin's attacks are nullified by Asta's Causality Break"

Asta doesn't even start with that, in contrast to Merlin's spammable thought based BFR.

Yeah he can't neg BFR

"Now Escanor. We don't know if Asta would be able to negate The One or not. If yes, Asta negs and if not it's still not a problem since Escanor usually goes h2h, so they just have to not be too close to him for a minute and that will be fine (And Charmy can still eat Cruel Sun if he uses it)"

I have the least amount of gripe with this, so eh. Charmy can't eat Cruel Sun.

Why not?

"Finally Meliodas, he is the only one who can resist Dimension Slash due to his immortality and they can't kill him since they won't even be able to stab his hearts because of the AP gap (except for Asta who may be able to stab him with Black Divider). The only way to kill him would be by knocking him off which will only happen if Luck uses stats amp+RPL+ maybe Rage Power if we use his Elf state. If it doesn't work then Mel solos"

Meliodas quite literally regenerates from all this

which is what I said

and gets stronger with his own rage power and multiple transformations.

Again, SBA. They start at their strongest form so Mel won't get any transformation boost. He can Rage Power though, which is why I said Mel can pretty much solo

That mhs never made any sense and hopefully after the series finishes crt fixes that as majority of the sins would not have the cognitive ability to even do half the things they already do.

Anyways you've convinced me it's a stomp not based absorbtion though as I feel that would depend on magnitude, at-least I think that is how it's treated here or else I'd have seen 8-B vs 3-A or something.

Muchacho mrm said:
FTL is based on this , no actual number
Yeah this shouldn't be used because of that and the fact that the blast fired is FTL and not Light speed. The FTL feat comes from Asta dodging and maybe outrunning Gauche's laser which are SoL.

Current Luck>Black Asta (The one used in this battle)>>>>>Base Asta=Pre-Training Luck=Magna=Third Eye=Yami>=Patry>>>>>Pre-Ki Asta (the one that dodged light beams)>Gauche=SoL

I totally didn't asked 3 persons

Anyways, let's wait 6 months-a year so the Black Bulls can become stronger and fight the sins with speed equal

The same way BC team is "100 times faster than team NNT" , team NNT is 100 times stronger (AP and Dura) than team BC. So team NNT can't hit the other, and the other can't do anything to team NNT. Especially with Perfect Cube which negates spatial fuckery. Kind of a stupid fight if you ask me.

So now that Vanessa is here, the Black Bulls are untouchable until she runs out of mana. Not to mention Charmy's unlimited mana Regenerationn.

Also Secre can seal one's soul or even one's potential

Ah Gou said:
The same way BC team is "100 times faster than team NNT" , team NNT is 100 times stronger (AP and Dura) than team BC. So team NNT can't hit the other, and the other can't do anything to team NNT. Especially with Perfect Cube which negates spatial fuckery. Kind of a stupid fight if you ask me.
1/ Charmy can increase her power depending by absorbing the opponent's attack and Yami Negates dura

2/ 5 of the Black Bulls (6 if we count elf Gauche) are Low 6-B so there isn't a 100× AP/Dura advantage for the sins

3/ Dimension Slash bypasses Perfect Cube. There's also Asta's causality manip to deal with PC

4/ Fate Manipulation prevent the sins from landing a hit

Can't believe i wrote an entire paragraph and wasn't posted, i'll just do it again. NNT is about to get upgraded to low mid 3 digits teratons (scales to Mel and Escanor. King, Ban are at least 64 teratons) . A small country level Charmy ( 1.1 teraton or something) absorbing an attack that can kill her before it even hits her is a no, massive NLF abuse. only Asta is low 6-B from what i can see on this forum and even though country BC is ridiculous i'll just ignore it for now. The relevant ones scale to 1 teratons which is a laugh compared to the sins. Perfect Cube blocks out spatial manipulation skills like Merlin's teleportation, so Yami isn't bypassing it, especially since he's weaker than Merlin. Fate Manipulation is nigh irrelevant here knowing it comes from a chick that would die if Meliodas threw a rock at her.

There's not a single hax that poses a threat apart for Yami's. Team NNT has Meliodas who can straight out negate an attack or counter it with triple the strength, Merlin who can straight out negate an attack or seal your magic and Gowther who can apparently turn off one of your abilities when the plot requires him to.

Just. Lol.

First how is Charmy Absobing an attack NLF at all? AP doesn't matter at all when it comes to Absorbing an attack. She has shown the be able to absorb attacks from a great distance so saying she would be killed before the attack touches her is just downplay.

"Only Asta is low 6-B from what i can see on this forum"

Check again.

"Perfect Cube blocks out spatial manipulation skills like Merlin's teleportation"

Scans for this one ? Also PC would only prevent her from Yami's Mana Zone attacks, not Dimension Slash which cuts through forcefields. And again, there's Asta's Causality Manipulation which would revert PC, Demon Dweller and Charmy absorbs it and even Noelle can control PC if she touches it with Valkyrie Dress.

"Fate Manipulation is nigh irrelevant here knowing it comes from a chick that would die if Meliodas threw a rock at her."

....If Meliodas actually manages to hit someone who can control Fate which is a no since he never did that. You are clearly downplaying Vanessa A lot

All you see is AP but AP isn't a instant-win button

Ah Gou said:
There's not a single hax that poses a threat apart for Yami's. Team NNT has Meliodas who can straight out negate an attack or counter it with triple the strength, Merlin who can straight out negate an attack or seal your magic and Gowther who can apparently turn off one of your abilities when the plot requires him to.
Team BC can do the exact same thing so that's not worth mentioning at all

Back