• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

black bulls, VS seven tealy sins (nanatsuno taisai)

CyborgSakumo said:
Thank you Ricardo
There is no evidence in all of seven deadly sins that Ban can bring a person to 0 physical strength to the point where he can't move (Asta doesn't need to move), and there have been times when he's used on it on normal humans(indirectly). Show me a scan where he's brought someone to that point they couldn't move a muscle to prove me worng.
No evidence? You forgot what he did to Meliodas when they fought? He add no strength left to even move a finger and that was his regular snatch ability at the beginning of the series lol

Melascula had a physical power level of 500 , ban was at 3000 ban was physically stronger than her, and that's what hunter fest is based off. Please show me a scan where Ban has brought someone to 0 strength otherwise I would consider what you're saying a NLF.

RicardoSama said:
Umm correct me if I am wrong
Spatial Magic: Fallen Angel's WingbeatÒÇîþ®║ÚûôÚ¡öµ│ò『ÕáòÕñ®õ¢┐Òü«Òü»Òü░ÒüƒÒüì』 Kükan Mahō "Datenshi no Habataki"ÒÇì: Finral creates a mass of Spatial Magic and launches it at an opponent, who, upon contact, is forcibly teleported to another location. He can use the spell on himself in order to move to a more advantageous position. The spell makes up for its slow travel speed by being able to change directions and follow the target. So they still dodge with finral spatial hax
Does he need to activate that ability or it is passive? If he need to activate, it is useless on ability like snatch because like I said, it has no form and it is omnidirectional.

RicardoSama said:
Thank you Cyborg. It would be a NLF to state that he can bring them all down like that.
You don't understand the meaning of NLF buddy.

You conviently forgot the massive AP and tier difference between them in base on Ban's favor.

CyborgSakumo said:
Melascula had a physical power level of 500 , ban was at 3000 ban was physically stronger than her, and that's what hunter fest is based off. Please show me a scan where Ban has brought someone to 0 strength otherwise I would consider what you're saying a NLF.
His fight with Meliodas, he bring his strength up to 0 where he couldn't move a finger despite being stronger than Ban in normal circunstance, pretty sure I don't need to show you that as you well know that fight if you even read NNT.

Ban's 3000 was his overall PL, Mera's PL was 30000+, nice try.

Mera was still far stronger than him in his base, which explain why he couldn't bring her to 0 strength at all, that would be another story if her base was weaker than Ban's base

RicardoSama said:
He will lose it eventually (Temporary) and they move out the way with final spatial hax.
Of course, during that "temporary" time of opportunity, he would't kill them right?

RicardoSama said:
Then bfr ban, i do not know if he fast enough to Dodge.
He is fast enough to dodge it yeah, Finral's attack speed isn't FTL, that is his reaction time which is FTL according to his own profile

CyborgSakumo said:
Ban overall PL:3250
Melascula physical PL:500

And ban still couldn't bring her to 0 with hunter fest.
Yeah and?

Mera was Island level when she faced Ban which was just City Level.

Here, Asta is small country, Ban is country level in base.

You realize that it isn't helping your case right?

Like I said above it refers to combat speed, he probably is not faster to Dodge this attack speed of finral

And explain how I am using NLF

RicardoSama said:
Speed refers to combat speed not attack speed and idk about that attack speed
Which is unknown according to his profile, it seems to me that you have a strong bias for Black Clover here lol.

Only Finral's reaction time was stated to be FTL.

Hunter fest absorbs physical strength not overall power.

Hunter Fest: Ban temporarily steals the physical strength of every living creature within a hundred foot radius of himself. However, as seen by his encounter with Galand and noted by Melascula, there is a limit to how much strength Ban can take. After the time limit is reached, Ban becomes extremely fatigued to the point where he can no longer walk on his own.

RicardoSama said:
Like I said above it refers to combat speed, he probably is not faster to Dodge this attack speed of finral
And explain how I am using NLF
By implying that they can do a thing against an opponent with tier above them.

CyborgSakumo said:
Hunter Fest: Ban temporarily steals the physical strength of every living creature within a hundred foot radius of himself. However, as seen by his encounter with Galand and noted by Melascula, there is a limit to how much strength Ban can take. After the time limit is reached, Ban becomes extremely fatigued to the point where he can no longer walk on his own.
Yeah and you hide Ban's physical stats in base at that time for some reason.

RicardoSama said:
If anything finral can use it on his team
How when he is on the floor and unable to move alongside them again? Like I said, they have no way to see Hunter Fest coming as soon as he activate it of course

Power LevelEdit

Before Purgatory
Total Magic Strength Spirit
3,220 1,380 930 910

RicardoSama said:
By implying that they can do a thing against an opponent with tier above them.
Umm thats what hax does...

Hax is subject to NLF rules as well or else I can say that Meliodas can Full Counter Galactus beam lol

Ban's physical strength was 930 melascula's was 500.

CyborgSakumo said:

Power LevelEdit

Before Purgatory
Total Magic Strength Spirit
3,220 1,380 930 910
Mera: 500

Ban: 930

There are pretty close, he doesn't have massive physical advantage in strength comapred to her and she seems to have passive resistance in his hax as it affect in a worse way Galand which is literally a walking physical stength compared to Ban.

So that is a feat for Mera actually, she has limited statistic reduction hax resistance, thanks

Wait but they have to hold out their hand and say a thing to activate their spell which is physical. If he reduces it to 0 then finral cannot move a finger. Probably the only one not affected is Asta (prove me if I am wrong)

No, she doesn't have resistance , look at her profile. Make a CRT about it ok, but you can't just make up abilities for a character.

RicardoSama said:
Is it the first thing he does?
No, he does it when his opponent outclass him in speed and strength, since they are FTL on normal circumstance and he can't see not react to them, he will use it right away to bring that parameter down.

And of course, there is the others sins as well.

CyborgSakumo said:
No, she doesn't have resistance , look at her profile. Make a CRT about it ok, but you can't just make up abilities for a character.
You literally proved that she has resistance about it lol.

She isn't affected whereas Galand is.

Back