• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Beast Incarnation vs Battle Sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has access to Azure. But not idea engine. Azure is Black Beast. Phast Shift 2. If you read it, you know that he passively spread Seithr, which poisoned the world. Nine can barely breathe while BB was just emerging from the ground because of the high concentration of Seithr.

If fear hax works, she'll be paralyzed. If not then no. He has no way.

Prevents him from shifting space or something, I'm pretty sure it includes BFR.

I know that he spread Seithr, but most times he has to hit someone with it. He didn't always passively spread it. But I'm not all too sure, I only have so much to work with from memory. Which I admitted at the start.

Couldn't she protect herself from it anyway? If he doesn't have Idea Engine then aren't most of his protective passive hax not available? Meaning she has more ways of killing/incap/BFRing him?

Edit: My friend says she'd just bring in oxygen from elsewhere if shielding herself doesn't work. As well, he laughed at the concept of an Inquisitor feeling fear. He said they literally can't.

I'll vote Ephrael FRA (which includes my own reasons so ha I'm not totally lazy) to get this rolling, though the idea of killing CAs as a non Alpha Plus seems weird.

As for the fear thing while I do sorta remember some book making reference to removing amygdala from certain operatives or something, resisting a CA as a psyker powerful enough to kill one should be more than enough mental resistance here.

I'm still 99% sure this profile is wank by the way

I may ask azzy on that however

Resisting a CueLexus affect is just lol

I already asked him about it. It's just a thing that happens sometimes. Magnus did it, though Magnus is either the third or second strongest materium psyker there is.

Ephrael is also complete and utter fodder to Magnus. Along with him being of the greatest Psykers in his verse

Wokistan said:
I'll vote Ephrael FRA (which includes my own reasons so ha I'm not totally lazy) to get this rolling, though the idea of killing CAs as a non Alpha Plus seems weird.
As for the fear thing while I do sorta remember some book making reference to removing amygdala from certain operatives or something, resisting a CA as a psyker powerful enough to kill one should be more than enough mental resistance here.

Yeah even with Stern making as little sense as she does killing a Culexus and all she hasn't displayed the sort of mastery over the warp that dudes like Ahriman, Eldrad and Magnus have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back