• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ragna the Bloodedge VS Five Nights at Freddy's, With a Twist

TheHedgememe

They/Them
In one of many possibilities governed by the Boundary, Ragna the Bloodedge is looking for a part-time job while he hides from the NOL (Novis Orbis Librarium) in a backwater town in Florida. He quickly stumbles across an advertisement for a storage facility with old animatronics inside of it, and takes the job without hesitation, thinking it will be normal. However, poor Ragna gets knocked out by a comically large 1-C spoon upon entering the building.

Ragna wakes up, strapped to a chair. There is a 1-A bomb Gorilla Glued onto said chair. Ragna also feels his right arm go limp and notices that his right eye is shut, meaning he cannot use the Azure Grimoire. He tries to use the IDEA Engine, but there is no result. He is stuck with one arm and one eye. He goes to reach for Aramasa/the Blood Scythe (his sword), but realizes that he left it in a dark alleyway before arriving at the building. The only other thing he is "armed" with, is the knowledge that these dastardly animatronics are after his very soul and that he must ward them off using the doors, lights, and cameras. That, and that if the animatronics get within five feet of him, the 1-A bomb will explode after three seconds, destroying the entirety of existence along with the Boundary, only leaving the chair in its wake. This is because the chair is Tier 0, Boundless. (The chair is Boundless because I said it was.)

Thus leads to the question being asked:
Can Ragna the Bloodedge survive Five Night's at Freddy's?

Rules:
  • Ragna cannot move from his current location, use the Azure Grimoire and its power, or use Aramasa/the Blood Scythe.
  • EDIT: Ragna, however, does know that he must use the doors, lights, and cameras to ward off the animatronics. He is also aware that the store's electrical power is limited and that he must conserve it to the best of his ability. He can interact with the doors, lights, and cameras via a remote control device also strapped to the chair.
  • In terms of characterization, this is Continuum Shift Ragna. He is more aggressive, reactive to certain stimuli, and reliant on the Azure's power than he eventually would be in Central Fiction. (At least it isn't Calamity Trigger Ragna.)
  • The chair must always survive the explosion, should Ragna fail. This is due to the chair being Boundless. A boundless chair will always survive any 1-A attack due to its inherent superiority.
  • This chair is one of the plastic yard chairs you would find in Walmart for around $10-$20.
  • The aforementioned "animatronics" is a team (more so a small army) of every single animatronic from the Five Nights At Freddy's verse. There will be no exceptions.
  • EDIT: This takes place in the FNAF 1 office, and the building has its full electrical supply.
  • EDIT: Before the bomb explodes, the animatronic must stay within range of Ragna for a full three seconds. Otherwise, the timer will reset upon the animatronic leaving the five foot radius. The animatronics must enter the office, as well. This is to allow time for Ragna to react. He may not have Aramasa, but he could theoretically punch the animatronics off of him with his remaining left arm.
  • EDIT: Since this is Continuum Shift Ragna, he is Low 6-B and FTL.
  • EDIT: The animatronics and Ragna are all in-character.

Votes:
RAGNA=THE=BLOODEDGE (strapped to a chair, unable to move or use the Azure Grimoire):
Central_Fiction_Ragna.png

VS

FIVE=NIGHTS=AT=FREDDY'S:
FNAFmoviebanner.png

THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING
REBEL 1
ACTION

P.S: This is my first VS thread on this site. I figured I'd put it in the Fun and Games section since it isn't too serious, hopefully it fits well here!

Last edited:
Does he have something against characters who can teleport? because Golden Freddy can just teleport within the range of the bomb and kaboom
Nothing but the chair left.

So you just made Ragna strapped onto a bombed chair with literally none of his powers available while giving him no way to actually fight back because the moment they get anywhere near him, the bomb just goes off and kills everyone, so remind me what exactly is supposed to happen here if you're gonna make Ragna unable to do literally anything?

So you just made Ragna strapped onto a bombed chair with literally none of his powers available while giving him no way to actually fight back because the moment they get anywhere near him, the bomb just goes off and kills everyone, so remind me what exactly is supposed to happen here if you're gonna make Ragna unable to do literally anything?
The idea is that he's supposed to actually play FNAF and survive for 6 hours. My apologies if that wasn't made clear enough. It's more of a test of intelligence and endurance on his part. I promise this isn't meant to be a spite thread, even if it is somewhat of a joke in nature.

While writing this post, I figured it was without saying that he is supposed to keep them out of the room via the doors and lights. On second thought, it'd have been better to give Ragna a remote control device for the doors, lights, and camera. I should have also specified the office being used. This could've used significantly more detail.

Does he have something against characters who can teleport? because Golden Freddy can just teleport within the range of the bomb and kaboom
Nothing but the chair left.
This is probably the biggest problem, not going to lie.

If the idea is to make him play the game then you’d need to give him all the prior knowledge the player character has in the games itself for him to even last a day since he won’t know what’s even happening, let alone how to stop them from coming to him in the first place.

If the idea is to make him play the game then you’d need to give him all the prior knowledge the player character has in the games itself for him to even last a day since he won’t know what’s even happening, let alone how to stop them from coming to him in the first place.
Fair enough. Would it be acceptable to edit that into the original post so he has at least some idea of what's going on?

Better to just give him the knowledge he needs to last the night, cause again he'd have no idea what's even happening or what the chair bomb would do in the first place or how to prevent the animatronics from getting in.

Original post has been edited to better describe the confines of which this situation will take place in. Discuss as you will. If there are any other problems, please let me know. Most importantly, have fun with the goofy scenario being presented!

Well Ragna being FTL means he'd be capable of perceiving the Animatronics coming from a mile away since they're relatively slow. Plus the timer thing Ragna would have to deal with becomes null and void when the moment he sees any of the animatronics coming he'd oneshot a majority of them and dip back into the office before the timer went off, so he'd be able to last the 6 hours without the power going out.

Well Ragna being FTL means he'd be capable of perceiving the Animatronics coming from a mile away since they're relatively slow. Plus the timer thing Ragna would have to deal with becomes null and void when the moment he sees any of the animatronics coming he'd oneshot a majority of them and dip back into the office before the timer went off, so he'd be able to last the 6 hours without the power going out.
Good point. I should just give him the knowledge and leave it at that.

Back