• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also get the impression that some abilities that seemed good at first kind of become fodder, considering we have infinite 2-A summoning on some characters thatś ignored simply because they┼òe so haxed it pales in comparison.

Ignoring unimpressive repetitive comments, can the op be updated with powers that were refused and noone has arguments for being removed?

The real cal howard said:
However, the amount of disrespect Bill got was crazy. The dude, in his 2-A form, was said to lose against Zen'ō, Medaka, pretty much anyone with any modicum of hax. Dude had a match against Kirby for crying out loud. He was said to be the epitome of a jobber, which couldn't be less true
I've been thinking this for a long time.

But ya just gotta understand that bandwagons come and go on the VS threads.

There used to be "BB destroys anyone ever!", "Robloxian delete tools!", "Lol hakai", "Composite Tree FRA", etc. etc. The new bandwagon is "Anyone can whoop Bill's ass!".

Just like those past exaggerations, this hype will die down and people will get a bit more reasonable.

DMB 1 said:
How could you forget "Reinhard throws his spear"?
Cause Dies Irae is such cancer I never even approached it at all, whereas my other examples are things I've personally experienced.

Lol you're right. How the hell did I?

Its apparently 4D for affecting a bing with a 4D body and a 3D mind, and it apparently make things do evil stuffs

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Its apparently 4D for affecting a bing with a 4D body and a 3D mind, and it apparently make things do evil stuffs
Pretty sure that having a 4D body and a 3D mind makes no snese. You wouldn't even be able to either control nor percieve yourself if you had a normal mind and an higher dimensional body.

DMB 1 said:
Pretty sure that having a 4D body and a 3D mind makes no snese. You wouldn't even be able to either control nor percieve yourself if you had a normal mind and an higher dimensional body.
It almost sounds like someone that would become insane after becoming 4-D.

Wait

It was literally his willpower coming to life and possessing the universe.

That makes no ******* sense

Nor does the fact that he fused with past and future but can ineract with the present only, or that hes attacks need time to hit its mark when he is omnipresent, nor that while absorbing the timeline he aparently decided to put his face as a cloud over earth

Eficiente said:
I almost forgot to add that to the list of responses, so I'm gonna add that real quick.

Another thing I found is that Bill Cipher has "Possible Death Inducement" since that should Stanley & Stanford had not stopped Bill Cipher, he would have killed Dipper or Mabel instantly with just a snap of his fingers during near the end of Weirdmageddon Part 3. Let's not forget that Bill Cipher has Cloth Imprisonment since he prisoned Wendy, Gideon, Robbie, Soos, Pacifica, and Old Man Mcgucket provoked him verbally since they were all sick of his shi- and yes, then that happened. Lastly, for some reason, Bill Cipher still doesn't have have Rage Power and Berserk Mode.

@Lightbuster Yea, we just need to wait for youknowwho to review my responses and he Ahem definitely appears to be taking his time atm.

@Steven Yea, like a long while ago.

Should I just leave a list of abilities to add to Bill Cipher's profile as mentioned from my responses in my next comment or....?

How do tier 2 characters get so many hax Crazier than Bill cipher? I always wondered how could those things get on Game developers's head WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back