• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Bill bodies quite a few people he lost to now, with Galaxia and Anti-Spiral being the ones I'd be interested seeing remade.

I don't really see how he would be safe from "Lol, Probability hax" or "Pointing at people is rude".

The real cal howard said:
Also, @Ever. You mind telling me what reasons for Low Godly regen are and aren't legit so I don't put the wrong ones when I'm editing the profile?
A lot of them are just him being non-corporeal.

Also, Low-Godly isn't really useful when you are already non-corporeal, unless you have a part of your mind detached somewhere else, or you are going against Death Manipulation or something.

Bill's non-corporeality gets rendered moot once he's in his true form, because he makes himself a 3-D body to wreak havoc. While his essence is still non-corporeal (that sounds familiar...), his new body isn't, though we're shown he can create another one at any time.

Inb4 Bill becomes the new Doom and gets his ass kicked after people are hyped about a new revision ovo

Bill's non-corporeality gets rendered moot once he's in his true form, because he makes himself a 3-D body to wreak havoc. While his essence is still non-corporeal (that sounds familiar...), his new body isn't, though we're shown he can create another one at any time.
You know

I can be "that guy" and point out that everyone has non-corporeal essence.

It's called the soul lol.

Js250476 said:
Inb4 Bill becomes the new Doom and gets his ass kicked after people are hyped about a new revision ovo
What's the difference between then and now for Bill then? ovo

Because Rohan freaking Kishibe can defeat Zeno.

Speaking of hax, is DD Lavos' erasure 3d or 4D?'ovo

sug intensifies

You know, I never understood the idea that tier 2s have to prove whether their hades can affect beings on their level...
Well, not every version of Hades is equal so we can't assume his own personal Hades is Tier 2 ;)

Pretty sure that physics is mainly 3D unless you alter spacetime directly

Also, you can even harm a 4D being by cutting trough spacetime really.

>Bill's entrance into the physical universe destroyed and distorted most of its natural laws, such as killing time and bringing inanimate objects to life. His influence will incredibly quickly spread over the universe, allowing him even more complete control than he already has. One-shot the Time Police and Time Baby, who governs space-time.

>His entrance into the world distorts natural laws

>Kills time

>Hax still 3D

Pretty sure his chaos manip is 5D, at least that.

(tough I have to say that atomizing a being, not even killing them, should not give a tier 2 feat unless the other was shown to have that power. And no, being a guardian does not make you equaly as powerful)

No, he was obviously lieing, because there was no one to keep time working whitout time baby, and as such he needed not to destroy it for it to lose meaning.

That is until timebaby comes back

Time is 1-dimensional, just like the Spatial Dimensions that comprise a space-time continuum, so Bill's hax is 1-D, not 3-D

>Bill was literally going to rewrite Universal Laws so time doesn't flow fowards and cause doesn't precede effect

>3-D

'k

Funny thing is, there is a 5-D being in Gravity Falls, and it's pretty much Wooper from Pokémon.

To be fair, I did question whether or not it was nonexistent physiology, and I didn't know myself. It could be whatever Alucard has.

And Ever, you wanted the quote.

"I EXIST IN A STATE OF QUANTUM UNCERTAINTY! THAT MEANS THAT EVERYTHING I AM, I'M ALSO NOT! IT ALSO MEANS THAT YOUR CAT IS DEAD! BLAME SCHRODINGER! HE'S A LOUSY PET SITTER!"
Ya know. If this is tru

go to Alucard (Hellsing) for reference. The guy got immortality and Low godly from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back