• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, the entire argument he couldn't win against other 2-As was:

"He never showed to affect another 2-A with his hax".

Not even a 4-D being, just "another 2-A".

And this was in several threads.

We are probably going to remake all of those losing matches now.

But I agree with the upgrade, just saying that Doritos here wont be the bottom of the bottom to the eyes of this wiki.

All right. Who wants to make a rematch between Bill and Medaka Kurokami?

I won't make a Medaka Kurokami match ever agai

Is it a stomp in Bill's favor now?

Just move it down to Low 2-C Bill.

WHat is going to get accepted, again?

Everything but Nonexistence Physiology, Conceptual Manipulation and maybe Low Godly regen which is useless?

Yeahboiii123 said:
The only difference is AP. Changing to Low 2-C Bill doesn't really mean much.
I don't see how that is any different from stuff DOctor Strange has dealt with.

Yeah, Bill is getting buffed, but he's not gonna become Lucemon or anything.

DMB 1 said:
I don't see how that is any different from stuff DOctor Strange has dealt with.

Yeah, Bill is getting buffed, but he's not gonna become Lucemon or anything.
So maybe you post your opinion in that match?

You closed it when I was about to do that.

Anyways, if Bill is Low 2-C, Strange stomps because he is basically 2-C Bill with the same hax and then some.

I forgot one thing on the nature of Bill's existence. When asked, he says that Edwin Abott has the right idea. It's a clear reference to Flatland.

So, since Bill is almost out of the way (I might be missing a minor power here and there, but nothing major), anyone wanna talk about the de facto strongest being in Gravity Falls, bar none?

Axolotl

So if Bill is both existent and non existent, wouldn't that grant type 5 immortality? I know of a few characters who are type 5 based on thism

Though, I don't see how the conceptual thing with tasting life is vague. I can definitely see the seven deadly sins thing being vague though. Here's the quote when asked what's the meaning of life:

"Your QUESTION IS FLAWED, JACK! You can't just scoop a noun out of a pile and ask what it's "meaning" is. Meaning is determined by conscious judgement, not inherently built into the universe. What if you asked "what is the meaning of yellow?" or "what is the meaning of butterscotch?" YOU'D GET THROWN OUT OF THE DINNER PARTY BUSTER! These chestnuts are as meaningless as your dusty old "meaning of life" foofarah. You can ask life's purpose, definition, function, even it's taste- but you can't ask for it's "meaning"

BY THE WAY LIFE TASTES LIKE URACIL CYTOCINE AND THYMINE!! ITS DISGUSTING!!"

Huh, he didn't capitalize everything here...

He doesn't mean that he doesn't exist in a literal way, but rather either his true self exists outside of conventional space-time, or it's simply random jibberish, since everyone interacts with him and the characters never really point out that he doesn't exist, neither take that into consideration, nor really care about it.

DMB 1 said:
He doesn't mean that he doesn't exist in a literal way, but rather either his true self exists outside of conventional space-time, or it's simply random jibberish, since everyone interacts with him and the characters never really point out that he doesn't exist, neither take that into consideration, nor really care about it.
Then type 9?

DMB 1 said:
So you mean like every character who's considered nonexistent here...

WIth other nonexistent characters, it's either mentioned several times that they don't exist or outright proven

With Bill, it's vaguely stated one time, and everyone can easily interact with him.

Except when Bill switched places with Dipper in Sock Opera, and Dipper was trapped in the mindscape, he outright said that Dipper didn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back