• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taiju shiba 9A Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This calculations gave incorrect volume results.in the calc, the formula for rectangular prism was used to find volume of church pew. The results are thus inaccurate. and made Tokyo Revenger up to 9A (Small Building level)

I have recalculate the results is 190020.670044 Joules an the calculations has been accepted. This will cause Tokyo Revenger to be demote to 9B (Wall level)

Old Calc :

Recalc​

I already explained how this calc already was only made with the intentions of lowering the verse, hence why he only went after the AP and not the lifting since the mod accepted both parts. The size of the pew he used is inconsistent due to the zoom factor, the damage destruction was also lowballed when already proved in the original calc he destroyed the entire thing. the mod he got to agree with his calc, also agreed with my calc 12 hours ago, a day after calc was accepted so there is nothing to change
Agree, old calculation look weird
Explain. Because i also think you're just agreeing just to agree. My calc is not weird. I linked everhwere i got my info, he didnt even prove where he got 25% or 50% destruction from.

Last edited:
And he also accept this one.

Then we just wait for @Dark-Carioca opinion

And currently there is also a Calc member that agrees with the calculations of Manhattanth06 over and Jason accepted the change.

@Dark-Carioca the person who agreed with his scale just agreed with my original calc 12 hours ago so this is the latest accepted
I think we should have him make it clear which calculations work.
I already explained how this calc already was only made with the intentions of lowering the verse. The size of the pew he used is inconsistent due to the zoom factor,
@DMUA It has been said that in this case pixel-scale can be used.

I think we should have him make it clear which calculations work.

@DMUA It has been said that in this case pixel-scale can be used.
your pixel scale was wrong because again most of the stuff you scaled off was based on that rusty bench that isn't comparable to an actual church pew. No chuch pew in an active chuch weighs 44kg, this pew is smaller than the one taiju threw and weighs 350lns and you assumed he didnt destroy the entire thing without showing sca's of the bench still put together, thats not valid to me, you also used innacurate pixeling over facutal information because it gave the results you looked for, which is why this guy said this

Last edited:
The problem is that your calculation of the volume is still inaccurate. Using a rectangle prism yields a result that is too high. Manhattanth06 has found a more accurate method for calculating volume, which your calculation needs to be corrected for. Arguing about the size of church pews does not justify going back to using the inaccurate calculation method you used before. Even if use your church pews size, it won't necessarily lead to a 9-A result, as the new method for calculating volume must be used.

This is what he said regarding the calc in this CRT. Im not sure why he cant find the CRT

Because I haven't looked for it and you tagging me doesn't appear to work, you think I'm going to look for a CRT for a series that isn't even mentioned on your calc? Contacting me via my message wall would've worked better if you can tell that tagging me isn't working.

Also, delete that tweet.

I just said tagging doesn't work, so don't tag me.

And I already told @cloudyagami, if the original calc missed things and the recalc doesn't, the recalc one is better.

You should probably find someone else to apply the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back