• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Pokémon Revisions Part 2

Good lord people....Can we not focus one the more important part of this revision please? The main scaling is far more improtant to this random side villain right now.

pokemon profiles are always so off to me... i know im the only one in here who thinks so but scaling every 1st form over something a 1st form did... rhyhorn doind so much damage means nothing to caterpie who cant beat a small child (with physical attacks), that and you scale the strongest pokemon (levels are a thing in the anime as well) and say that that lv 40 (assuming) is as strong as the lv 1 since its the same species.

just my thoughs disregard it if you think i dont know what im saying, if i were to give an opinion is to add something like 9-c to 9-b (example of tier) and explain its low end level to high end level pokemon, scaling all to the same when even stats is a thing, saying shuckle has same attack potency of last forms or golem is as fast as dugtrio...

its just a rant, i love pokemon but it doesnt sound right to me.

dark matter uses physical attacks, so he would scale via newton third law for hitting the player who can survive it's ranged attack, and no dragon, i want dark matter vs dark matter to happen

I changed the topic , but cal brought it back up, I'll keep it dropped but if brought again I will be sure to reply obviously man .

@Mania

1) Caterpie scales to Baby Pokemon, not the other 1st stage mons.

2) We do not consider IV's, stats or levels here. The anime brought them up once and never again.

the anime shows different ap and speed pretty much close to the game, we just say they have all same stats

Mania568 said:
the anime shows different ap and speed pretty much close to the game, we just say they have all same stats
Yeah? It's complementary scaling. Pokemon is not the only verse to do so.

but it stil goes to what i said, not all greninjas are on the same tier or scale to all last forms as well, but again its just a random opinion, keep doing this thread scale conversation, just had to say it.

Mania568 said:
but it stil goes to what i said, not all greninjas are on the same tier or scale to all last forms as well, but again its just a random opinion, keep doing this thread scale conversation, just had to say it.
Yeah, but it's not going to be perfect, however this is the best scaling we can do for Pokemon right now. Otherwise we'd have like 8-C Garchomp with 6-C Dugtrio or 8-A Rhyhorn...

Babies: High 8-C and HHS:

Form 1s: 8-A+ and MHS+

Middle Stages: Low 7-B and Sub-Rel

Final Stages: High 6-C and ??? (Undecided)

Megas: Idk. Mega Lati@s at High 6-A.

Not quite overlord . I'm kinda getting tired of this , you're just throwing guesses now.

Pokemon adventures lists the stats at each chapter .

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Not quite overlord . I'm kinda getting tired of this , you're just throwing guesses now.
Pokemon adventures lists the stats at each chapter .
We disregard stats here. Not those stats. ovo

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
But the asventure manga makes a point of them constantly dragon .
Yeah, but we do not. Otherwise countless Pokemon would be 2-C via having a base-stat total of 120 ATK or SP.ATK or more.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Megas shouldn't scale to Mega Latios. What about Legendaries?
I didn't mean that they should. I just meant that those Megas are the only ones with a set value. The Lati's

Anyway, I still am against using stats to justify ratings. But, I still need to know our legendary scaling.....

Back