• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Pokémon Revisions Part 2

That is how it is, nobody in game matched dark matter, nobody in the game harmed the protagonist after fighting dark matter so no one would get the 4-A ap from that either and dark matter was harmed by tier 5 Pokemon that don't scale upwards so no .

How about this.

Dark Matter: 4-A AP and Dura

Everyone else: 5-B AP and Dura. Them even hurting him is an outlier. Just like how anything hurting Arceus outside of hax, is an outlier.

tipical pokemon inconsistency, and if we go by how many times a legendary pokemon has been hurt by a normal pokemon, we would have to downgrade mewtwo and the creation trio

So Magolor, Hades (SS), Wendigomon, Mundus (if his feat was legit), Mew (MJ), Arceus, Vandemon, every other person scaled to a pocket dimension they created, and basically every creator deity are now glass cannons.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Why ?
I have to disagree, it happens , multiple times , it isnt an outlier if it is consistent by that point .
arceus would like to say something about it, but he got electrified by a buch of pokemon, hit by a meteor and submerged in silver

The reason why most Pocket Dimensions Creators are not glass cannons is that they usually fight with other people on their levels. If no scaling to Dark Matter is allowed, then it shouldn't scale to its dura.

Like the others said, Low 7-C probably shouldn't happen. 8-A maybe?

For fully Evolved mons, I think that High 6-C is the most consistent one that isn't too high (*Cough* no High 6-B for you).

Mewrwo didn't fight dark matter , nobody did except the player, partner, Yveltal , beeheyem, nuzleaf and maybe an ancient mew at most .

Nuzleaf got offed , Yveltal did minor damage after being a slave to it for the entire game . But 2-C petrifucation broken man .

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Difference cal, dark matter was harmed by mere planet tier characters multiple times .
And guess why the characters who hurt all the characters I listed are that tier...

We use your logic...

Magolor was hurt by 4-As. Hades was hurt by Low 2-Cs. Wendingomon was hurt by 6-Bs. Mundus was hurt by High 6-As. Mew...well...wasn't hurt, Arceus was hurt by a meteor, Vandemon was hurt by High 4-Cs, and continue as nauseum.

All the characters who hurt them either scale or are written off as outliers.

Well then I got a problem with that too.

>meteor .

Yeah and fought some 2-C characters in the next scene, don't cherry pick like that cal, come on man .

"Hades was hurt by Low 2-Cs"

I'm pretty sure that's not what happened.

"Mundus was hurt by High 6-As"

Mundus is also High 6-A.

"Vandemon was hurt by High 4-Cs"

Also pretty sure that's not what happened.

NeoZex6399 said:
Also Yveltal could be a glass cannon, or Oblivion wing be able to ignore durability.
Ya'll really need to stop while you are ahead. Keep pushing it like this and you'll end up downgrading stuff...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"Vandemon was hurt by High 4-C"

He was never hurt by High 4-C's tho.
If we used J-Man's reasoning, HerculesKabuterimon wouldn't scale to him, and wouldn't be 3-C. Which is false.

If we used J-Man's reasoning, HerculesKabuterimon wouldn't scale to him, and wouldn't be 3-C. Which is false.

But Vamdemon scales to MegaKabuterimon who has the Galaxy level feat. Kinda nowhere near the best example.

The Everlasting said:
"Hades was hurt by Low 2-Cs"

I'm pretty sure that's not what happened.

"Mundus was hurt by High 6-As"

Mundus is also High 6-A.

"Vandemon was hurt by High 4-Cs"

Also pretty sure that's not what happened.
You are 100% missing my point...

Athena wouldn't 2-C because she'd have hurt a dude who would be a glass cannon.

I was referring if we used our old logic for Mundus.

And what I said to Dragon....never mind. Ninja'd

Your point is comparisons with characters that don't make sense. When was Hades hurt by Low 2-Cs? What does Mundus have to do with this?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
No it didn't, the hell are ya talking about ?
oblivion wind is life force absorption and considering he's the fricking death god of the pokemon world, i assume he was using that too

He used oblivion wing, just that .

Nothing else , he uses it on the player too .

But dark matter should get petrifucation resistance actually. Oblivion wing petrifucation as a side effect is all it does in game and story .

The Everlasting said:
Your point is comparisons with characters that don't make sense. When was Hades hurt by Low 2-Cs? What does Mundus have to do with this?
Bro...

It's hypothetical. If we scaled characters that way, Hades holding that dimension together is a 2-C feat in AP only. And therefore the people scaled to him would be scaled to something else, which would be a Low 2-C feat. Obviously that's not true, because everyone who hurt him is 2-C on this site.

Mundus was an example because he and everyone scaled to him was universe level for the same reason DM is a glass cannon, back when we considered that not-a-3-A feat as a 3-A feat.

ANYWAY.

Basically,

1st Stage: 8-A with MHS+ speed.

2nd Stage: Low 7-B with MHS+ speed

Final Stage: High 6-C with Sub-Rel speed.

Legendaries: High 6-A? I'm confused on this.

If Hades hit them with 2-C power then 2-C durability for them , and if others can harm them then 2-C ap for them, and if it can harm Hades then 2-C durability for him.

That diesnt exist for dark matter .

Literally all of my examples were hypothetical, as none of the characters I listed were glass cannons.

Can we focus on the more important part of this thread? High level character or not, Dark Matter is by far the least relevant topic here. The general Pokemon scaling is the most important.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
If Hades hit them with 2-C power then 2-C durability for them , and if others can harm them then 2-C ap for them, and if it can harm Hades then 2-C durability for him.
That diesnt exist for dark matter .
That's not what happened for Hades.

Five High 3-As combined their full power and amped themselves and managed to give a standing, open-guarded Hades a tiny papercut.

And then he defeats all five with a literal wave of his sword.

Back