• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best ant meet an Hilarious best rubber (Meruem vs Monkey.D.Luffy)

Well,finally i did it,i'm still unsure what must i use for both key,if this is kinda mismatch due of their key,you can tell me so i can use the right key for them,alright......

Best shonen villain meet an funny best rubber,both have their advantages and weakness which why they get so much love from fanbase,both is powerful,but now they will fighting each other,who would win this fight!? Meruem king of chimera ant or Monkey.D.Luffy,the future pirates warrior!!?

-Both in character

-This is pre-rose Meruem and this is CP9/Marineford Luffy and Luffy is in his 7-C actived from beginning (Gear 2nd)

-Speed is equalized and speed buff is allowed

-Place located in bridge of justice

-They are in close combat range

-Win via death!!!

Meruem2
Luffy by young street-d7nmyxi

VS

• Meruem : 0
  • Luffy : 0
  • Inconclusive : 0
-BEGIN!!!-

Insert song : Havamal

It's nice to see Meruem getting some love, we need more HxH matches in this wiki.

Anyway, it's definitely a close one (and I think you chose the perfect keys). Initially, Meruem will probably have an advantage, since his stats are much higher, so he should be able to deal some damage. However, as soon as Luffy uses the Gear 2nd he would gain a speed advantage which, combined with his range advantage, would be problematic.

I think Meruem could win due to higher intelligence, durability and pain resistance (I can imagine the battle going at the same way as Meruem vs Netero, who also had a speed and range advantage), and Luffy's durability seems to be lower than Meruem's attack strength, so I'll vote for him for now.

Velox can you actually start reading the stats of characters before making matches? Luffy is low end low 7-C. This is a stomp.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Velox can you actually start reading the stats of characters before making matches? Luffy is low end low 7-C. This is a stomp.
He's 7-C with Gears tho.

Wait, apparently the difference beetween low 7-C and 7-C is higher than I thought... Idk then, it may be a stomp, or maybe it's just an easy win for Meruem.

Well, if he starts with Gear 2nd and speed is equalized his only advantage would be his range...

Meruem definetly outskill Luffy, he could land hit on Netero who could blizt him, was figthing at a distance and had decades of expiriance to make a style with as little patern as possible. Luffy on the other hand has stated to have many openning by doffy even after the timeskip.

He also can't stay in gear second for to long and I find it unlikely that he could finnish him out during that short timeframe. Espessialy considering that Meruem has better AP and his insane stamina.

voting for the ant

7C vs A Low 7C who can only be 7C for a limited amount of time and still has Low 7C Dura?

Stomp

Back