• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure that making Alien X's insides rubbery would still work
explain how.
what does making his insides rubbery even do. that doesn't hurt him at all. luffy would still have to punch said rubbery insides, and then we arrive back at the same point of "the difference in strength is just too big".
say something with substance other than "i think it would work", please.

Do we assume that Luffy applying rubber properties to an opponent makes their durability drop to a level where he can harm them? Or does it only make it easier for him to directly use Ryou on their organs?

Do we assume that Luffy applying rubber properties to an opponent makes their durability drop to a level where he can harm them? Or does it only make it easier for him to directly use Ryou on their organs?
as far as i'm aware (admittedly not very far) it's the latter
if it was the former there'd probably be something noting statistics reduction or whatever

I'm still not too sure about the 9-B vs 4-A thing. I don't know if there's any actual way for the 4-A character to make parts like their heart or brain more durable

I'm still not too sure about the 9-B vs 4-A thing. I don't know if there's any actual way for the 4-A character to make parts like their heart or brain more durable
buddy if you get more durable then every part of you gets more durable
your organs are just naturally weaker than the outside of the body packed with skin and muscle to absorb the blows

Even your brain? Really? How?
i mean just think about it logically
if literally just your skin was durable but your organs were still 10-B, your skin wouldn't absorb all the shock and you'd die

but this discussion is getting us NOWHERE in regards to who wins
my point is: luffy's dura neg methods both become ineffective when there's a large enough stat gap, which there is - over a million times as big.
he can't harm alien x but he's like 60x faster.

i mean just think about it logically
if literally just your skin was durable but your organs were still 10-B, your skin wouldn't absorb all the shock and you'd die

but this discussion is getting us NOWHERE in regards to who wins
my point is: luffy's dura neg methods both become ineffective when there's a large enough stat gap, which there is - over a million times as big.
he can't harm alien x but he's like 60x faster.
There's also the fact that Alien X typically goes for physical attacks which won't do anything to Luffy and he can be pushed around and restrained by characters much weaker than he is

If I remember correctly, that final punch Four Arms did to Alien X didn't even actually tire him out or anything. He just gave up after being restrained. What a weird movie

It doesn't, Luffy has been made of rubber since the beginning, no reason why it would be a problem to his opponents.

It doesn't, Luffy has been made of rubber since the beginning, no reason why it would be a problem to his opponents.
Nah, it's like that quote about people bringing you down to their level and beating you through experience, he's just gonna be better at being made of rubber and instantly win.

Welp Luffy got upgraded to Low 5-B so I guess he stomps Alien X now
low 5-B with one attack.
his regular AP is just >>33.6 exatons iirc, so he is a lot stronger, but not to the extent you're making it out to be

Well it's Low 5-B Alien X now. He still opens with punches and Luffy's rubber body isn't going to be affected by that at all

Well it's Low 5-B Alien X now. He still opens with punches and Luffy's rubber body isn't going to be affected by that at all
Bajrang Gun is 1.381 Zettatons while Alien X is baseline Low 5-B (433 Exatons). Luffy can actually hurt him now.

Wonder if I should equalize speed then. Although Alien X has paralysis inducement and I don't know if Luffy resists that. If he does then I might have to actually equalize speed now even though Luffy doesn't open with Bajrang Gun

Speed is equalized now so bump I guess
Well, unless Alien X use paralysis, i can't really ser how he can Win, he is so dumb at fighting
In the other side, Luffy uses Future sight to evade all his attacks + Bajrang gun

Last edited:
Alien L only used paralysis once in the movie against a target whom he knows he can oneshot by blinking and he didn't use it while he was getting jumped by 6 other aliens so Luffy should be fine here.

Last edited:
HANG ON A MINUTE. I don't know if anyone ever brought this up but... What's stopping Luffy from flexing his CoC and knocking out Alien X? He got no resistance to it and no Supernatural Willpower.

Back