• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, I have absolutely nothing to say here. This was probably a horrible idea

Post Haoshoku Advancement Luffy vs Pony Sunset Shimmer

Starting distance is 200 meters

Speed is unequalized

Luffy (8.74c)

Sunset Shimmer (Immensely superior to 3.56c)

Both are 6-B, Luffy is allowed to go into Gear 5 if he gets killed (Don't know if I can even restrict that but whatever)

Who wins?

Rubber Monkey:

Fire Horse:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Skeptical this is fair, even if Sunset supposedly has all of Unicorn Twilight's powers; Haki & Luffy's skill shenanigans are brutal enough in Speed Equalized, without being ~2.45x as fast.
I'm unsure what Sunset Shimmer's opening move is, or if it even matters, MAYBE if she were bloodlusted?

But I'd wait to see what more people think.

Well I think it's fair since Luffy has physical stats while Sunset has a lot of hax with spells like transmutation

I don’t really recall Sunset doing much in pony form outside of telekinesis and generating light, it seems like Luffy just outspeeds, precogs to dodge all of Sunset’s attacks, and maybe outranges, plus internal destruction with advanced Ryuo.

I don’t really recall Sunset doing much in pony form outside of telekinesis and generating light, it seems like Luffy just outspeeds, precogs to dodge all of Sunset’s attacks, and maybe outranges, plus internal destruction with advanced Ryuo.
Should I give her prior knowledge so that Luffy still has a chance while she thinks about immediately going for hax then?

Prior knowledge helps but Luffy still outspeeds, and has future sight to know every attack Sunset will do and counter. Not to mention Sunset does so little as a pony it’s hard to say she’ll open with a hax that will kill Luffy that he doesn’t neg with haki.

Prior knowledge helps but Luffy still outspeeds, and has future sight to know every attack Sunset will do and counter. Not to mention Sunset does so little as a pony it’s hard to say she’ll open with a hax that will kill Luffy that he doesn’t neg with haki.
Well she has the same spells as Twilight. I don't think Luffy can really resist transmutation and stuff. If she does know then she'll immediately go for hax and still have win conditions even though people will still vote for Luffy so that match will be fair

Transmutation is a common power in OP from DF, which Haki can negate.
It's accepted as universal resistance to it? I thought that it'd only negate transmutation from devil fruits? Unless verse equalization makes it so that Luffy can resist magic spells

If MLP magic is channeling the user’s life force, then it may be considered close enough to biological that Luffy can negate it.

Back