• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Low 1-C Time Stream Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before anyone misunderstood, @Dereck03 and @Problemexe told me that they disagreed sarcastically and I don't have to note them in disagreement.
:dis:

Someone ping DT as we need someone to confirm that visual interpretation can be accepted or not.

Maou Gakuin has statements that a structure containing an infinite number of timelines is but a microcosm of the bubble world. It also has a flat out statement that the Silver Sea which contaisn the bubble worlds is infinite in size. You have an infinite number of timelines but the rest is just you interpreting visuals a certain way.

Exiting a universe into the space beyond being visualised as light in a large black space is not definitive evidence that the Universe is a microcosm or the the black space is infinite in comparison to the structures it contains (holding an infinite number of those structures is not the same as being infinitely larger than the structures; not every structure thatt contains a 2-A or 2-A × 2 number of universes is Low 1-C)

You have an infinite number of timelines but the rest is just you interpreting visuals a certain way.
This is why I wanted someone to ping @DontTalkDT to tell us standards about “visual interpretation” can be valid or not.

Also, why is MG always being mentioned? Literally two staff members mentioning it for some reasons? Wait, OP included it.

@Reiner what is this whataboutism argument in your thread? Remove MG stuff as it has absolutely 0 involvement and relevance.

You guys like to mention MG everywhere but don't like others using it as example? Lmao..
:yaveo:
I just saw the OP changed his contents of the thread right now. I found it strange everything12 mentioning it, but I just saw half of OP is literally MG.

Also, no. I get annoyed when someone uses MG to push their own cosmology and knowing well that only ours got accepted because we have a flat out statement of size comparison.

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah, you are thread moderator and whatever else. It was just an ironic way of saying stop using MG as an example for everything if they don't like it. Cya.

Maou Gakuin has statements that a structure containing an infinite number of timelines is but a microcosm of the bubble world. It also has a flat out statement that the Silver Sea which contaisn the bubble worlds is infinite in size. You have an infinite number of timelines but the rest is just you interpreting visuals a certain way.

Exiting a universe into the space beyond being visualised as light in a large black space is not definitive evidence that the Universe is a microcosm or the the black space is infinite in comparison to the structures it contains (holding an infinite number of those structures is not the same as being infinitely larger than the structures; not every structure thatt contains a 2-A or 2-A × 2 number of universes is Low 1-C)
If I'm understanding, a qualitative superiority would require such structures contained within the supposed Tier 1 space to be near or infinitesimal in scale compared to the structure?

I can't pretend to be all that knowledgeable on Ben 10, but if I understand the OP (and please correct me if I've missed something), this structure called "The Space Beyond" is a sort of structure that is outside the universe and so much larger that individual universes (which I'm assuming are more or less multiverses) are like the faint glow of a star.

While I could certainly see the argument for Low 1C from this, there's also the flip side where you could just argue that they're so far away from the multiverse, that it appears to be nothing more than a faint glow, especially from a place outside the multiverse. As well as that, I'm not entirely sure you can reach tier 1 without viewing stuff from tier 2 as infinitesimal, to which this would probably just remain at 2A.

So I'll remain neutral for now, but it could change over time depending on arguments

OP's thread need only one thing to pass this, and if visual interpretation vsbattle considered to be valid or not. So I am still suggesting DT to enter to this chat as he is the only one who have this answer.

Even Ultima is still baffled if it can be considered valid or not.

I don't really understand your concern? Are you saying 2×2A structure > 2A? No, you are going against FAQ at this point, infinite×2A is of same size of single 2A there is nothing big or small btww them but all are same size so logically if you are bigger than 2A you are bigger than infinite times 2A, unless you contradict the FAQ itself and I remembered what ultima said? Ultima reasoning in MGK or any other thread was that the bigger structure dwarfs the 2A nothing here and there. If you don't have any reason to disagree feel free to disagree for no reason Rather than spreading misinformation here.
OP's thread need only one thing to pass this, and if visual interpretation vsbattle considered to be valid or not. So I am still suggesting DT to enter to this chat as he is the only one who have this answer.

And we talked to ultima that if what visuals are depicting is right and 2A structure has been dwarf to star extent then it's low 1C?

Last edited:
If I'm understanding, a qualitative superiority would require such structures contained within the supposed Tier 1 space to be near or infinitesimal in scale compared to the structure?
What ultima said in MGK or even when we asked that being bigger than 2A to a extent that we dwarfs it to such a small scale as in visual then it's fine

I am not using MGK, I am saying what ultima said regarding low 1C, even on discord he clarified, you and me both were there and he said
"Saying that space beyond is 2A is like kinda arguing that it's of same size as of universe"
Tell me if I am quoting it wrong?

He is not baffled or confused, he left this to all of us after clarifying what qualifies for low 1C

Screenshot_2023_0104_102832.png

Does it answers your question?

And I left it to everyone above? If they think visuals+ statements are enough then okay if not then whatever. There is no rule saying that visuals are incorrect when it is supported by statements dread.

I am not using MGK, I am saying what ultima said regarding low 1C, even on discord he clarified, you and me both were there and he said
"Saying that space beyond is 2A is like kinda arguing that it's of same size as of universe"
Tell me if I am quoting it wrong?
Half of OP is filled up with MG. Remove it.

And I left it to everyone above? If they think visuals+ statements are enough then okay if not then whatever. There is no rule saying that visuals are incorrect when it is supported by statements dread.
I don't know what you are saying here, but are you against DT's involvement in this thread or not? Invite him here.

He is not baffled or confused, he left this to all of us after clarifying what qualifies for low 1C
He is confused if visual interpretations in the vs battle can be considered as valid or not, therefore he told us to ask @DontTalkDT. Do the job and invite him here.

He is confused if visual interpretations in the vs battle can be considered as valid or not, therefore he told us to ask @DontTalkDT. Do the job and invite him here.
And I am saying that visuals supported by statements is fine, we don't have to hang up on ultima or DT for each small thing as this, if he has already answered that what qualifies for low 1C then we should have our own thing regarding it. If DT wants he will comment if not then he'll not, we cannot force rather ultima nor DT.

And I am saying that visuals supported by saying is fine, we don't have to hang up on ultima or DT for each small thing as this, if he has already answered that what qualifies for low 1C then we should have our own thing regarding it. If DT wants he will comment if not then he'll not, we cannot force rather ultima nor DT.
You are not getting anywhere here right now Reiner, but it is your game, I am helping you out to move on this thread. Sounds you are rejecting the idea, so now don't reply to me anymore and kindly remove MG stuff and use your own arguments.

Also, don't say “I am forcing them to be here”, because I never suggest this. I said, “invite them here to clarify the standards”. Don't twist my words.

To clarify, The Space Beyond is infinitesimal in comparison to The Time Continuum.
Simplistically saying, it is not about if it is infinitesimal or not, it is about if we take visual interpretation here in vs battle as valid or not which right now there are 0 rules to suggest otherwise.

Simplistically saying, it is not about if it is infinitesimal or not, it is about if we take visual interpretation here in vs battle as valid or not which right now there are 0 rules to suggest otherwise.
Doesn't the below apply?

Q: When are higher dimensions valid, then?

"A cosmology where the four-dimensional spacetime continuum is just the infinitesimal surface of a 5-dimensional object, and etc."

Q: How do I determine if something is "transcendent"?

They can qualify, however, if said "higher plane" is defined as having a relationship of qualitative superiority over lower realms in one way or another, such as by perceiving them as literal fiction/unreality (or being comparatively more "real" in nature), encompassing them in an infinitesimal portion of itself, residing in a higher state of being altogether, and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back