• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Low 1-C Time Stream Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but can you elaborate on the two objects/spaces that you are using to compare in size for qualitative superiority?
The universe which is insignificant that Kevin didn't even noticed it unless paradox said and as shown and stated it is small to Insignificant scale or just faint glow.

I was wondering, sorry if someone already asked this or quoted, but i just have read the OP. However, if a single universe is 2-A, there is like infinite universes like this one? If so, that would be a uncountable infinite set of 2-A, therefore Low 1-C, no?

I was wondering, sorry if someone already asked this or quoted, but i just have read the OP. However, if a single universe is 2-A, there is like infinite universes like this one? If so, that would be a uncountable infinite set of 2-A, therefore Low 1-C, no?
Not necessarily, as per set theory there can be a set that contains mainy infinities while still not be bigger than them, being bigger than them to a significant scale is what needed that dwarfs the entire structure to insignificant scale.

No. We don't assume "infinite" to be "uncountable infinite" by default.
^ this has been stated in the FAQ also
This illustrates some of the more unintuitive properties of sets with infinite elements: Namely, given a set X, it being a subset of another set Y does not imply that Y > X in terms of size. An example of this is how the set of all natural numbers contains both the odd numbers and even numbers, yet all of these sets in fact have the same number of elements.

Uncountable infinity is way larger than countable infinity × countable infinity. Its more like countable infinity ^ countable infinity.

No. We don't assume "infinite" to be "uncountable infinite" by default.
Not sure, but Ultima already explained to me that. For quoting what I was told:

"a non-denumerable set of n-dimensional structures added together results in an n+1-D structure"

However this was four months ago, if something changed i would love to know.
Uncountable infinity is way larger than countable infinity × countable infinity. Its more like countable infinity ^ countable infinity.
What I asked is supposed to be the later one. Like, if the wiki accepted that one universe is 2-A, and there is infinite universes that they're by themselves 2-A, therefore it would be the same as 2-A², no?

Just saying so that no one misunderstand, we or FAQ don't treat infinite*infinite as something larger than infinite but they're all infact of same size. Infinite*infinite= Infinite and vice-versa

The FAQ section disagrees with common intution of Larger than baseline 2-A
In spite of what our intuitions may tell us, destroying or fully affecting multiple infinite-sized multiverses is in fact not better than doing the same to a single infinite multiverse, and thus, not above the "baseline" for 2-A

Not sure, but Ultima already explained to me that. For quoting what I was told:

"a non-denumerable set of n-dimensional structures added together results in an n+1-D structure"

However this was four months ago, if something changed i would love to know.
This has nothing to do with the question you asked prior.

You simply asked if "infinite of 2-A structures" is uncountable infinite and I said no, it is by default countable infinite.

Here's what I've summarized so far:

The black space beyond contains infinite clusters with each cluster containing infinite universes.

Each cluster is a collection of 4-D spaces.

From the FAQ, we have the following: "However, if it is specified that they "transcend space and time" in the sense that they exist on some higher level of reality that is qualitatively superior to a spacetime continuum in nature, then they should be put at Low 1-C, assuming the continuum in question is one comprised of four dimensions."

In this case, it is shown rather than stated. The infinite number clusters with an infinite 4-D continuum have been reduced to but dots in comparison to the black void.

In comparison to the whole Time Stream that Ben and Maltruant Fly through, the Black Space is basically infinitesimal.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Here's what I've summarized so far:

The black space beyond contains infinite clusters with each cluster containing infinite universes.

Each cluster is a collection of 4-D spaces.

From the FAQ, we have the following: "However, if it is specified that they "transcend space and time" in the sense that they exist on some higher level of reality that is qualitatively superior to a spacetime continuum in nature, then they should be put at Low 1-C, assuming the continuum in question is one comprised of four dimensions."

In this case, it is shown rather than stated. The infinite number clusters with an infinite 4-D continuum have been reduced to but dots in comparison to the black void.

What do you guys think?
Yes all those Dots are collection of infinite spacetime continuum's aka each Dot is 2A and space beyond doesn't just transcend them but literally dwarf them to Dots.

If we're going by precedent, we have the Bubble Worlds from the Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha franchise.

"Each Bubble World contains an infinite amount of timelines, as well as an infinitely large space (The Black Sky) enveloping them, of which the entire set of timelines is just miniature version"

"Regardless, if what I just described is an accurate summary of how each Bubble World works, I am fine with Low 1-C for them."

In this case, we have the following analogies:

Bubble World = Time Continuum as a Whole

An infinitely large space (The Black Sky) enveloping them = The Black Space AKA the Space Beyond

An infinite amount of timelines = Infinite Universe Clusters

The entire set of timelines is just a miniature version = Each Cluster has infinite timelines

Last edited:
Can a Mod tag Ultima
@ImmortalDread and I have already asked ultima previously about the thread, his opinion is that it's over your own interpretation, if you think visuals are correct and universe is like a star in the universe (small) then it's low 1C and if not then you are arguing that space beyond is of same size as of universe.
After that @ImmortalDread thinks visuals are correct as it's supported by statements.
I think it's correct supported by statement.
@Quantu think that universe is small is quite obv.
@Firestorm808 thinks same.
@Vasco thinks same.
@Aachintya31 thinks same that universe is dwarf in front of space beyond.
@Lovemovies14 thinks that visuals supported by statements proves so and agrees.

@Everything12 and @Maverick_Zero_X disagree for I don't know what reason, their reasons i cannot understand nor comprehend.

So he left the answer to your interpretation. And the question I ask, Do you think universe is smaller than space beyond supported by Gwen + paradox+ visual ? Or not?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back