• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Cosmology: High 1-B upgrade

On a second thought, I'm leaning to agree towards Low 1-A suggestion given by Firestorm.
It would be something like a seperate Universe inside the Space Beyond which is incalculable and unfathomable i.e. it is quantifiable but also greater than uncountably infinite because it defies the limits of space and time. So this would only suggest a Low 1-A Universe existing, which by extension would make 'The Space Beyond/Omniverse' Low 1-A as well.
@Firestorm808 Correct me if I'm wrong
I will get back to you on that.

He hasn't given any explicit opinion so I'd rather wait for Firestorm who will atleast suggest something.
???

I've been explicit with both. My first comment was this
Additional this isn't an attempt at a High 1-B upgrade afaik. If you can't mathematically define it but it's still built upon a lower realm, you're arguing for High 1-B+ or Low 1-A upgrade with the new tiering system.
The High 1-B end has never been correct in my view. It's either nothing (which I think it is) or it's Low 1-A.

???

I've been explicit with both. My first comment was this

The High 1-B end has never been correct in my view. It's either nothing (which I think it is) or it's Low 1-A.
L1A makes more sense.
If it's not gonna be H1B then it's gonna be L1A as this space is now supposedly beyond the limitations of spatiotemporality as a whole or smth.
"As a default, statements of being "above dimensions" are set at Low 1-A, and the same is applied to statements indicating superiority over "All of space and time," and similar."
Hellformer confirmed it to be via size in his CRT due to in being unperceivable by lower beings.

what would you like the OP to present to give the statements more substance?
Unless you can prove that their home universe has spatial constructs to rely on, I don't see a method to qualify it. If they can't be defined by space and time then they're abstract rather than transcendent.

Unless you can prove that their home universe has spatial constructs to rely on, I don't see a method to qualify it. If they can't be defined by space and time then they're abstract rather than transcendent.
Or they simply lack spatiotemporality as a whole and are just unperceivable due to pure size similarly to the 26D the Nalgians spoke of. As abstract/non physical beings can still possess dimensionality.

To clarify, you are asking for examples of higher-d spaces of the "Universe."
If the universe they come from has spatial characteristics then they would have it since they don't exist in a abstract or transcendental state to their own reality.

Otherwise you can argue that their home cosmology just lacks those characteristics, making them inapplicable for tiering.

Or they simply lack spatiotemporality as a whole
That would mean they're abstract. If they don't occupy a physical space, they can't have dimensional volume.

That would mean they're abstract. If they don't occupy a physical space, they can't have dimensional volume.
There is an entire thing called Beyond Dimensional Existence that covers this topic well of having no spatiotemporality and being larger than space time as a whole. If their dimension lacks spatiotemporal coordinates and is supposed unperceivable via sheer sizes as mentioned in Hellformer's CRT then I don't fully understand the the issue here.
Quote;
As a default, statements of being "above dimensions" are set at Low 1-A, and the same is applied to statements indicating superiority over "All of space and time," and similar.

I can agree with the cosmology being upgraded to countless 1-B but High 1-B is a stretch. By that same logic, the term "countless", "immeasurable", etc. in any setting with characters that can comprehend an infinite amount of something would automatically be infinite. Which isn't really the case, it's normal to comprehend infinity as a concept while struggling to calculate or visualize technically finite numbers, like TREE(3) for example.
I have the same opinion as Planck

There is an entire thing called Beyond Dimensional Existence that covers this topic well of having no spatiotemporality and being larger than space time as a whole
I mean
That is to say: A "beyond-dimensional" character does not take up any volume whatsoever, nor does it occupy a position in spacetime, nor does its continued existence trace a path through it.
Which is what I said. They have no dimensions, meaning they cannot be calculated. Meaning they're abstract and wouldn't be Low 1-A automatically.

Which is what I said. They have no dimensions, meaning they cannot be calculated. Meaning they're abstract and wouldn't be Low 1-A automatically.
Apologies but this makes no sense. BDE characters have no dimensions or position in spacetime and yet they are tierable. They are unperceivable by lower beings just like the 26D the Nalgians mention and as explained in the CRT and surpass the limitations of space and time just like a BDE type 2 being/space due to sheer size as explained on the page. I don't see how them being abstract contradicts this.

Apologies but this makes no sense. BDE characters have no dimensions or position in spacetime and yet they are tierable. They are unperceivable by lower beings just like the 26D the Nalgians mention and as explained in the CRT and surpass the limitations of space and time just like a BDE type 2 being/space due to sheer size as explained on the page. I don't see how them being abstract contradicts this.
Please hold off on that train of thought for now. It can be addressed later.

Back