• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Cosmology: High 1-B upgrade

Otherwise, the implication is that they are moving from one "qualitative" (1-A) higher dimension to a lower "quantitative" 3-D spacial dimension.
The dimensions can't be qualitative, since they're built on a lower structure. The fact you can rise "up" the ladder to a higher state automatically prevents it from being 1-A, since you require a complete separation there.

The argument given by the OP is that the aliens can't be calculated dimension wise, so they have an uncountable infinite number of dimensions and should be High 1-B to Low 1-A. I'm saying that the world incalculable could just be them being abstract in nature, which would also prevent them from being mathematically proven or comprehended by people like Ben.

In neither case would the Aliens or Space-Beyond be 1-A.

Otherwise, the implication is that they are moving from one "qualitative" (1-A) higher dimension to a lower "quantitative" 3-D spacial dimension.
Doesn't this also sound good ?
I mean if someone agrees that their realm being incalculable means that their realm is abstract then we can combine it with the statment of "defying spatiotemporality" and call it "L1-A to 1-A" (if their realm is abstract with being beyond spatiotemporality then it's lack of continuity)
Tho L1-A is most reasonable here

Reading through the statement, nothing suggest it's talking about dimensionality, it talks about being from an incalculable dimension but doesn't say that their universe contains uncountable dimensions. They even said it's an unfathomable universe in the next line. The statement of Ben being a lower life form doesn't indicate dimensionality, could just be racism.

So I agree with Quawsfed, the statement either gives a low 1-A rating, via being incalculable/unfathonable to lower life forms or no rating at all. But in no way does the statement imply the universe is infinite dimensional, or even relates to dimensionality.

The dimensions can't be qualitative, since they're built on a lower structure. The fact you can rise "up" the ladder to a higher state automatically prevents it from being 1-A, since you require a complete separation there.

The argument given by the OP is that the aliens can't be calculated dimension wise, so they have an uncountable infinite number of dimensions and should be High 1-B to Low 1-A. I'm saying that the world incalculable could just be them being abstract in nature, which would also prevent them from being mathematically proven or comprehended by people like Ben.

Nope

Please show me a structure that refers to every possible dimension in the universe.

Doesn't this also sound good ?
I mean if someone agrees that their realm being incalculable means that their realm is abstract then we can combine it with the statment of "defying spatiotemporality" and call it "L1-A to 1-A" (if their realm is abstract with being beyond spatiotemporality then it's lack of continuity)
Tho L1-A is most reasonable here
Isn't that basic BDE Type 2.
Unless you can prove that their home universe has spatial constructs to rely on, I don't see a method to qualify it. If they can't be defined by space and time then they're abstract rather than transcendent.
Each universe following counterintuitive physics. We do know that physics requires spatial characteristics for measurement right?
And since it has already been established that Universes inside space beyond lack spatio-temporal features at some time unless and Annihilarrgh is activated to create spatial and temporal structures, I don't see any reason to assume that the Universe of these aliens would lack it.
Also from the comic itself, those aliens say that their final destination lies on a blue planet in this star system and their main aim was to search the most powerful weapon of Ben's dimension. In order to determine this from their Universe, their tech must be able to detect "position" which is again a spatial characteristic.
This is also consistent in Ben 10 as the higher dimensional forms of the Contumelia couldn't be perceived by Ben and Rook and the Nalgians state that due to being a young species that the Trio can't perceive beyond 3 dimensions. They also state to defy the limitation of space time. So that would make them of a higher order.

Isn't that basic BDE Type 2.

This is also consistent in Ben 10 as the higher dimensional forms of the Contumelia couldn't be perceived by Ben and Rook and the Nalgians state that due to being a young species that the Trio can't perceive beyond 3 dimensions. They also state to defy the limitation of space time. So that would make them of a higher order.
What is your answer for low 1-A?

I agreed with what Firestorm808 and Hellformer were saying regarding L1A but High 1B is fine too. But the notion that these dimensions are abstract and don't scale anywhere makes little to no sense.
Yes, I think the high 1B level is enough, my friend. There doesn't seem to be enough information for Low 1-A and this can be interpreted in many ways. We agree.

I’m am. That’s what they said last I checked
Firestorm808 hasn't decided yet and is still listening to arguments from both sides.
Plank had decided on 1B(incalculable finiteD)
DarkModeus is waiting on Firestorm's decision.
Quadsedf is counter-argueing that this doesn't scale anywhere.
Wait for staff to make their final decision please.

The dimensions can't be qualitative, since they're built on a lower structure.
Yes. The point I was making is that the start and end points of the transdimensional vessel had to be the same type. Spatial to spatial. N-D to 3-D.

There is no precedent in the series of dimensions being abstract in natire.

The dimensions are consistently portrayed as spatial in nature.

Back