• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Cosmology: High 1-B upgrade

The only thing that implies infinite-D is the phrase incalculable, but immediately afterwards they explain way: Their realm isn't subjected to space or time.

It's incalculable because you can't calculate it with math based on their dialog, not that their realm is infinite or transinfinite.

So I disagree with an upgrade. The most this means to me is that they're vaguely abstract in nature.

Additional this isn't an attempt at a High 1-B upgrade afaik. If you can't mathematically define it but it's still built upon a lower realm, you're arguing for High 1-B+ or Low 1-A upgrade with the new tiering system.

Their realm isn't subjected to space or time.
"A glorious Universe unfathomable to primitive mind such as yours"
It's a Universe with incalculable dimensions so idk where did you get with "a realm isn't subjected to space-time"

It's incalculable because you can't calculate it with math based on their dialog, not that their realm is infinite or transinfinite.
It's incalculable for 3-D beings because that statement was made in context to Ben who is 3 dimensional
So I disagree with an upgrade. The most this means to me is that they're vaguely abstract in nature.
Sorry but I think you misunderstood what's really being argued over here
Additional this isn't an attempt at a High 1-B upgrade afaik. If you can't mathematically define it but it's still built upon a lower realm, you're arguing for High 1-B+ or Low 1-A upgrade with the new tiering system.
That's too much of a stretched misinterpretation

Last edited:
The only thing that implies infinite-D is the phrase incalculable, but immediately afterwards they explain way: Their realm isn't subjected to space or time.
Transdimensional refers to the travel between dimensions of space time. Their universe being unperceivable by lower beings is also consistent with the Nalgians and their claims about the 26D.
Infinity is calculable in B10 as shown with the CTB.
There's less evidence to support them being abstract than higherD.

The space beyond is accepted as being a higher-order space-time and having a higher-order causality system. There are multiple layers of space and time in Ben 10 which are still quantifiable, so this has no relevance here.

I can agree with the cosmology being upgraded to countless 1-B but High 1-B is a stretch. By that same logic, the term "countless", "immeasurable", etc. in any setting with characters that can comprehend an infinite amount of something would automatically be infinite. Which isn't really the case, it's normal to comprehend infinity as a concept while struggling to calculate or visualize technically finite numbers, like TREE(3) for example.
I think that Countless 1-B
For me it's countless 1b.
I believe the reasoning for it being infinite has already been mentioned due to infinity being a calculable number by 3D beings or their tech atleast.
The thing is that Maltruant was going to make a universe in his image, which includes defining how things in this infinite universe will worship him, so it’s more than just comprehending infinity as a concept.
Except "incalculable" carries the additional weight of referring to values which escape any estimate, so saying it could be a conceptualised finite number which is just unable to be derived doesn't really fit with the precise wording. Not to mention the broader context of this being higher ordered entities which view supergeniuses like Azmuth (as he is a 3-D being) as beneath them countless times over, so saying these beings are confined to finite values is definitely odd.

Overall this argument puts too much weight in the possibility of hyperbolic language; even the word "infinite" can be used hyperbolically, we judge whether or not it is the case depending on context not on a basis of "well it COULD be hyperbolic" - and in this context there's simply no indication that it is hyperbolic whilst incredibly suggested it's supposed to be read as something beyond what we've seen thus far in the series.
The reasoning should at least be enough for it to be '1B, likely High 1B'.
In a vaccum incalculable is just stupidly high into a finite number, but given the fact that characters are already able to calculate infinity, and things even beyond, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possiblity. Though I say that it should get 1-B possibly High 1-B, because it is kinda iffy

Back