• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Manga beerus should have a profile alongside Manga DBS Vegito

I thought it was agreed that the manga panels contradict the movie so scaling between the two couldn't be done.

I thought it was agreed that the manga panels contradict the movie so scaling between the two couldn't be done.
I'm pretty sure that the general consensus agreed that Broly existed one-to-one with the manga and the anime continuity.
If that isn't the case, then good stuff.
wtf is a vegerot?
Vegeta + Kakarot.
The Viz translation version of Vegeta + Kakarotto.

I agree, it makes no sense not to have a manga beerus profile. This implies the entire universe would be destroyed, not just the matter inside it or whatever. And it could be debatable that more characters scale to this but besides that, this is valid.

Regardless of a profile being made getting or not, Low 2-C is not warranted off this feat alone.
Why not? What implies only physical matter is going to be destroyed? We consider the universes separate spacetimes, so unless there's any contradictions, which there doesn't see to be, this is a blatant tier 2 feat.

Why not? What implies only physical matter is going to be destroyed? We consider the universes separate spacetimes, so unless there's any contradictions, which there doesn't see to be, this is a blatant tier 2 feat.
Because only 1 universe is being destroyed without mention of space-time

Because only 1 universe is being destroyed without mention of space-time
Why does spacetime have to be mentioned? The term "universe" means all of space and time, that's what the universe is accepted as, and because only "universe" is mentioned in being destroyed, you shouldn't try to downplay it just because it doesn't mention spacetime. Beerus and champa are 2-C without a direct mention of spacetime. Thats not a contradiction.

My only issue here is... why would we wanna have one, considering the scaling is so vague? Also, I'd list adaptive evolution as one of them, cause it's strongly implied beerus gets stronger over time via focusing on destruction

Honestly this also comes down to if Beerus is integral to the manga scaling. Basically, is he mention in the scaling of our current manga profiles. If so, then yeah, a profile is valid and any differences between him and anime Beerus make it more of a necessity. However if he's not mentioned in scaling or any much different from anime Beerus then I don't think one is needed. Same goes for Vegito.

Honestly this also comes down to if Beerus is integral to the manga scaling. Basically, is he mention in the scaling of our current manga profiles. If so, then yeah, a profile is valid and any differences between him and anime Beerus make it more of a necessity. However if he's not mentioned in scaling or any much different from anime Beerus then I don't think one is needed. Same goes for Vegito.
Beerus isn’t really important and most of the 2-C’s just scale off BOG Goku’s 2-C feat

Beerus isn’t really important and most of the 2-C’s just scale off BOG Goku’s 2-C feat
So then there isn't a need for the profile. I don't really mind the profile so long as it can be indexed but if there isn't much of a difference, I don't see it being accepted.

So then there isn't a need for the profile. I don't really mind the profile so long as it can be indexed but if there isn't much of a difference, I don't see it being accepted.
Yeah the only things I would think of is that he would have different applications for hakai since hakai in the manga does numerous things but I personally don’t mind if a profile is made either but it might be unimportant

Vegetas UE profile already would cover all the differences the manga version of hakai has.

Beerus profile is unnecessary as it can get since it’s literally a weaker version than from the anime.

Back