• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here

Anyways, let's get this going.

This is actually pretty simple :
in the Dragon Ball Super episode where Arale and Dr. Slump characters appear, Beerus has a feat of erasing Dr. Mashirito.

What's impressive is that this character (Dr. Mashirito) has feats of resisting 5-D Plot level Existence Erasure, here and here

This would mean that Beerus is capable of erasing a being with such a potent resistance. And so, his Hakai would get upgraded to 5-D levels of potency.

A quick counter to an argument that has been brought up before :

If Beerus doesn't have plot erasure then it won't scale to 5-D

This is incorrect. As someone pointed out in the last thread , the potency of the resistance still needs to be bypassed regardless of its fundamentality. Especially since Beerus's Hakai doesn't work on a narrative level.

Abstractness =\= Potency

I believe that's all folks. Remember to keep this conversation civil.

Completely Disagree, How do you can thought that Hax=AP?, That's a Big Mistake, If In Case Beerus Can Bombard Hax 5D scale, he It Should Only Get Capability With Scale 5D Not AP.

No, he only gets Hax Capability Scale, They Must Really attack with physical attacks or can penetrate durability if you want to reach AP, Not attacks that ignore durability.

Honestly, this should be closed considering that another thread could downgrade them again anyway

Last edited:
It only scales to Hax/AP (via EE)
ee is not ap tho

To be fair here, if EE is 5D in potency, then it is a legit Low 1-C hax, by the logic that since it only erase a guy not the structure thus not AP, then i can say the same who not destroy, affect a structure but just get tier via punching a guy......

But whatever
it is a low 1-C HAX this is why it shouldn't be in the ap section, or else every smurf hax character would have it on their profile, EE is not put in ap unless you affect a structure, if you only affect a character you are bypassing their resistance and not aplying anything that would relate to power/Ap, when you punch a guy you are using power/strength, it is not the same thing as using an ability

I find it really funny that no one cared about Dr Slump's Low 1-C ratings until it affected dragon ball, then in less than an hour they already had a downgrade thread with dozens of supporters
most people don't care about dr slump in general, dragon ball is more mainstream

I find it really funny that no one cared about Dr Slump's Low 1-C ratings until it affected dragon ball, then in less than an hour they already had a downgrade thread with dozens of supporters
I mean, they should have been downgraded, but yeah...interesting.

Wait a bit. Somebody still needs to clean up the grammar, spelling, and sentence structures of Vietthai96's edits, meaning, Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Zen'ō, Beerus, and the other affected characters, and then tell me when I should lock the most controversial/popular of those pages again.

Wait a bit. Somebody still needs to clean up the grammar, spelling, and sentence structures of Vietthai96's edits, meaning, Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Zen'ō, Beerus, and the other affected characters, and then tell me when I should lock the most controversial/popular of those pages again.
Huh??, i thought OwO fixed them??

Don't we still have it so that Beerus' Hakai scales above Arale's toon force and stuff, which probably still scales to this level?
That would just justify Hakai being a 4-D hax (which it was already beforehand so not really any change)
Im not seeing the reason why Hakai would have a 2-B potency and/or range thou when it specifically lacks feats of both

Hax doesn't scale to AP or durability.
I believe the argument was that his hakai works regardless of her toon force hax, therefore it scales higher than the hax itself, rather than just Arale herself. It's based on that one statement from Goku which was interpreted to argue that Arale's toon force wouldn't work on Beerus and that he'd just destroy her regardless. Assuming this is true, I think it could be a plausible 2B for hax, albeit it does bring up a few concerns regarding the powerscaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back