• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus buff/nerf 2 the Beebus strikes back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus is stronger deity than Super Shenron? I don't think so because Super Shenron can kill Beerus.

I was talking about Zamasu. Also Super Shenron being able to kill him doesn't mean that Beerus is weaker.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
I'm still very iffy about suddenly giving Beerus to Toon Force, especially when it's only a one time occurrence, nowhere else.
You mean like 75% of all feats on any profile across the entire wiki?

There's nothing actually contradicting Beerus resisting toon force.

@Fan

Oh ik Arale has ridiculous toon force, im not worried about that.

The issue im having with this here is whats stopping this from being dismissed as an outlier more than an actual feat? Toon Force in-itself is ridiculously inconsistent and all over the place.

The only reason why we allow it is when toon-based only characters anywhere from Popeyes to Bugs Bunny use it. They have virtually nothing else and they act upon the mechanics of toon force literally all the time. Beerus wouldnt be put in the same boat as this.

Arale is Toon force out the ass though . And that entire episode is toon firce , Vegeta explicitly noted she is beating him due to it . Beerus comes along and laughs her off .

Except that Arale never used it in the episode she only defeated Vegeta [Who complained his defeat by saying she is a gag character] not via hax and cracked the planet, she did not used reality based toonforce on Beerus.

But is it ? Both goku abd Vegeta realuze that arale us a gag character . The enture episode is fill of bullshit , Vegeta even points it out . Suddenly Beerus out of the blue and nearly kills her while Vegeta had to make a fool out of him self to combat arale .

Agreeing with Dark and Ant.

Again, if Beerus was like bugs Bunny, Arale, or Popeye's, Toon force would be a given because they are gag only characters who use gags on an everyday constant basis. Beerus is the complete opposite and it seems extremely outlierish to give any character that isnt a gag-one toon force or resistance to it (we actually had issues with this before when ppl doubted gag characters actually should have it but we decided they should because they're gags).

Tho, its what majority decides in the end.

1. Agree

2. Agree, cracking the Earth, blasting Vegeta away like team rocket, etc. That's like saying Bugs Bunny one-shotting Galactus isn't toon force, when it's well outside his usual tier.

3. Nah, at the end of the Arc Vegeta suggested even Beerus wouldn't be able to destroy him, and Whis said he had a much stronger sealing technique than mafuuba.

4. Agree

Unite My Rice said:
1. Agree

2. Agree, cracking the Earth, blasting Vegeta away like team rocket, etc. That's like saying Bugs Bunny one-shotting Galactus isn't toon force, when it's well outside his usual tier.

3. Nah, at the end of the Arc Vegeta suggested even Beerus wouldn't be able to destroy him, and Whis said he had a much stronger sealing technique than mafuuba.

4. Agree
Iirc vegeta said something of the line of "Even if beerus can, then it will be repeat of before" so pretty much timeline shenanigins. Plus I would take beerus word on his own move over vegeta.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Agreeing with Dark and Ant.

Again, if Beerus was like bugs Bunny, Arale, or Popeye's, Toon force would be a given because they are gag only characters who use gags on an everyday constant basis. Beerus is the complete opposite and it seems extremely outlierish to give any character that isnt a gag-one toon force or resistance to it (we actually had issues with this before when ppl doubted gag characters actually should have it but we decided they should because they're gags).

Tho, its what majority decides in the end.
No ones trying to give beerus toonforce, just resistance. Plus I wouldnt call it an outlier because they specficly went out of there way to say he resistant to it while were specfic about others being no match.

Unite My Rice said:
Which means Beerus doing so is possibly speculative.
I mean, like most things that are statments only it can only be speculative. But the fact that he was confindent about it and the fact that whis didnt say he couldnt makes me belive it.

Also I looked it up and heres the quotes

Goku-" even beerus wont be able to destroy an immortal zamasu, will he? And vegeta pretty much said what I said in my last comment.

So it was more of an question if beerus could destroy him, not that he couldnt. Plus vegetas statment pretty much said he shouldnt because of the timeline nonsense. Which leaded to whis saying they have a better sealing technique.

The immortality was given by super shenron, which would also imply Beerus's hakai > super shenron, something we're only shown by Zeno.

beerus has a good sealing skill that wasnt showned just implied by whis its better than mafuba as mafuba has clear weaknesses.

edit: too bad the manga doesnt count here, goku hakai could kill immortal zamasu or it only worked since he was half half as a fusion?

Mania568 said:
beerus has a good sealing skill that wasnt showned just implied by whis its better than mafuba as mafuba has clear weaknesses.
edit: too bad the manga doesnt count here, goku hakai could kill immortal zamasu or it only worked since he was half half as a fusion?
Yeah, it was due to fusion.

Mania568 said:
Also Whisley implied that he had a sealing skill, not Beerus

Please stop quoting each other repeatedly. It spams the page and turns it harder to read.

AntCanadaIsYourTrueGodNow said:
@yobobojojo it was stated in the manga by beerus himself that he couldnt kill immortals but were talking about anime beerus.
Yeah, he said this in the anime as well, which is why Whis seals him, as for Beerus's sealing, put it on his profile, but it seems kind of iffy to me.

@yobobojojo beerus never said he couldnt kill an immortal in the anime. What happen is goku said "even beerus couldnt destroy an immortal zamasu, will he." Then vegeta said " even if that beerus destroys zamasu, it will be a repeat of before".So vegeta is saying if he destroys zamasu it will cause timeline nonsense. Then whis says he gonna seal.

Sealings been on beerus profile for a while now. Idk why you would be iffy,He sealed elder kai lol.

@yobobojojo beerus never said he couldnt kill an immortal in the anime. What happen is goku said "even beerus couldnt destroy an immortal zamasu, will he." Then vegeta said " even if that beerus destroys zamasu, it will be a repeat of before".So vegeta is saying if he destroys zamasu it will cause timeline nonsense. Then whis says he gonna seal.
Sealings been on beerus profile for a while now. Idk why you would be iffy,He sealed elder kai lol.
Whis specifically mentioned that he would have to seal Zamasu when Goku said Beerus couldn't get rid of him at the end,

No ones trying to give beerus toonforce, just resistance. Plus I wouldnt call it an outlier because they specficly went out of there way to say he resistant to it while were specfic about others being no match.
I mentioned resistance too actually lol.

But yeah, maybe that is because beerus is a GoD? Not only blatently superior to the rest that had no match and aren't fodder in the verse unable to effect gods (NLF I know but only talking about this DBS wise)?

Even then, that wouldn't shut it down from being a kind of outlier. Unless im interpreting how we treat toon force wrong, pretty much any character, who isnt a gag character, that has toon force or resistance to it would result in outlier abilities because they aren't like our gag characters who solely rely on toon force and nothing else.

@professlrkukui4life my bad lol

I mean in fiction wacky stuff happen all the time or stuff that isnt to logical. Just because a person isnt a gag charcter dosent nessarliy mean that a toonforce resistance feat result in an outlier. In fiction anything is possible if the writters want it to be.

Unite My Rice said:
The immortality was given by super shenron, which would also imply Beerus's hakai > super shenron, something we're only shown by Zeno.
Code:
Beerus bypassing immortality granted from super shenron dosent nessarily mean he is able to hakai super shenron, I mean he might be able to but we really dont know for sure on ethier front.

@AntCanada

I agree that fiction can be wacky but at the same time it doesn't mean we can just dismiss all reasonable stuff that would make an ability legit or not.

Believe it or not, there was large amount of issues with even gag-characters having toon force feats of any kind before because of how ridiculously inflated they are. In the end we decided to let them have it, but only because they go off of gags and nothing else iirc.

@kukui Imo there is no reasonable evidience that dismisses this feat. What you mentioned about needing to be gag charcter to resist toonforce just donsent really make to much sense to me because in fiction anything is possible, there is no set rules. Also talking about how you said it was an outlier. Outlier is thrown around way to much and people use it for pretty much every big feat a charcter gets in alot of shows.Imo an outlier would be doing a feat then it being contridicted which beerus feat hasent been.

@AntCanada

How about the fact that their isn't enough evidence? Why wouldn't this be an outlierish kind of feat? Yes, anything in fiction is possible but we don't use that as something to dismiss everything else for a character and give them everything. Gag-characters get toon force stuff because they use it quite all the time. There isn't a time where they don't use it. Beerus isn't a gag character and his absolute only time facing toon force at all is encountering Arale.

And nothing would contradict Beerus's resistance because nothing else having to do with toon force shows up to even try to contradict it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back