• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

• @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara used a psycast to bend reality and summoned... @Nierre's husband, Kusrusva, from his home in the stars. He's just hanging out. She then used probability stuff a second time and summoned a wild woman to our front door. We tamed her because she's a decent farmer.
  • People LOVE @Crabwhale's book. The Spears of Yor is consistently the book chosen to be read unless someone else is reading it. It's probably a thing like, pawns choose book based on quality, and since that's the only legendary one we have, everyone prioritizes reading it, even if it's not the greatest synergy with what they have going on.
  • We sent 31 pawns to that ship reactor startup. This army included: @Comiphorous @Crabwhale @PsychoWarper @azontr @Shmooply @GreyFang82 @ImmortalDread @BasedNecoScaler69 @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara @Mr._Bambu @Setsuna_tenma @Epiccheev and @PhantomØ4, as well as a lot of our other significant pawns, including Palimenteri, Victoria, Romu, Grunt, Vidimir, and Raz. We won with no deaths, although a lot of you are badly injured due to the mortar shelling that occurred on the long-range unit (Fujiwara was the worst victim of this, took a direct hit from a mortar shell). The plan from here is to send Fujiwara and Marshadow up into space, as per their wishes, alongside a squad of the Ignotus troops we brought with us, who shall serve them wherever they go. Koppa, Nu, Pi, and Rho are being sent with them for this end. There are about 14 more slots on the ship left to fill, those'll be empty (prisoner space mayhap).
TuPgkD4.png

She then used probability stuff a second time and summoned a wild woman to our front door. We tamed her because she's a decent farmer.
NOOOOOO WAIT FUCK I DONT WANNA GO TO SPACE I WANNA DATE THE HOT FARMER WOMAN GODDAMNIT
We sent 31 pawns to that ship reactor startup. This army included: @Comiphorous @Crabwhale @PsychoWarper @azontr @Shmooply @GreyFang82 @ImmortalDread @BasedNecoScaler69 @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara @Mr._Bambu @Setsuna_tenma @Epiccheev and @PhantomØ4, as well as a lot of our other significant pawns, including Palimenteri, Victoria, Romu, Grunt, Vidimir, and Raz. We won with no deaths, although a lot of you are badly injured due to the mortar shelling that occurred on the long-range unit (Fujiwara was the worst victim of this, took a direct hit from a mortar shell). The plan from here is to send Fujiwara and Marshadow up into space, as per their wishes, alongside a squad of the Ignotus troops we brought with us, who shall serve them wherever they go. Koppa, Nu, Pi, and Rho are being sent with them for this end. There are about 14 more slots on the ship left to fill, those'll be empty (prisoner space mayhap).
TuPgkD4.png
It's been an honor killing children and summoning parasites with you all 🫡

NOOOOOO WAIT FUCK I DONT WANNA GO TO SPACE I WANNA DATE THE HOT FARMER WOMAN GODDAMNIT

It's been an honor killing children and summoning parasites with you all 🫡
(I literally saved right before, I can bring you back from space, but I did ask)

If I can get divorced and date the farmer woman then yes, otherwise don't bother.
your pawn REFUSES to divorce, but I can probably make you cheat on Azontr if you want? I dislike using the forced romance buttons but like, I can use Dread's empath psycasts to basically guarantee a relationship forming. Dunno if you guys would marry based on that because Crabwhale has been with Shmooply's wife for like four in-game years and those two are still married.

your pawn REFUSES to divorce, but I can probably make you cheat on Azontr if you want? I dislike using the forced romance buttons but like, I can use Dread's empath psycasts to basically guarantee a relationship forming. Dunno if you guys would marry based on that because Crabwhale has been with Shmooply's wife for like four in-game years and those two are still married.
you should do it because i think cucking azontr would be funny

Can we get a pawn that's good at law already? The legal system around this place is a shitshow.

I'm not paying Shmoop's ******* alimony no more, he can suck my dick.

Can we get a pawn that's good at law already? The legal system around this place is a shitshow.

I'm not paying Shmoop's ******* alimony no more, he can suck my dick.
the law is whatever we make it when we take over the planet

Give me the bisexual or homosexual trait if there is no bi so I can marry @azontr and he can [redacted] senseless even if we can’t birth children directly. I don’t care if he doesn’t wanna marry me. We are gonna be gay TOGETHER and have make out sessions until we grow old and die together and he’s gonna like it. Consensually but mot asking.

Thanks 🙏

Last edited:
How does this work and how do I get in?
Bambu basically play a game where we are his little guys he controls. In an easy way to put it is like The Sims but the only thing similar about is that a player control the little guys that in this game are called pawns and it seems better then The Sims '-'

Well in the case that I am allowed in

Good characteristics: Good at slashing stuff, good at stabbing stuff, good at selling stuff

Bad characteristics: Commits unspeakable acts of violence for a fair price

Backstories? I guess the offworld non specific child and adult backstories? Idk how this works really.

So can I still join this conundrum?
I think so(?) Vambu said he would consider a medieval play through after but idk. I don’t understand half of what he is planning because I only chime in for my posts and I am usually eating people, dead, dead, dead x 628, mining, and in shock.

After looking closer...give me the pyromaniac non specific offworld child and the blaster non specific offworld adult

It's really late into the playthrough, but I will allow you in.

I do plan on making a second season of this, as it were, for a medieval playthrough. Ought to join hat one for the full experience (if this can be called an experience).

I have to ask, because I've been wrong before: M/F?

Back