• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara's probability shit had some technically positive outcomes recently: a meteor made of psychic material flattened a tent, but that shit's TURBO valuable so no hard feelings there. It also like... warped the history of the Imperium, a little bit, and spawned in a 20 skill melee and 20 skill shooting warlord who immediately visited us with cracked out gear. He actually has a page in the above link, towards the bottom, he was just so nutty I had to.
You love to see it.

That's about it. More Fujiwara-driven probability shenanigans forthcoming.
@ everyone in this thread paypal me $5 if you want to avoid getting infected with parasites again

Looks like you're gettin' parasite blasted, buddy 🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛
images

I am waiting for Bambu to finish his family tree, so I can re-draw it to a modern and better version.

FAMILYTREEROUGHDRAFT.png

The most basic and pure form of the Family Tree is here.

ALSO: there's an 8-C AP upgrade feat for the guys that will affect most of you (some of you have relatively low-powered guns and so aren't going to scale). This will also make a lot of you sorta glass cannons since your durability gets slightly upgraded but not out of 9-A.

FAMILYTREEROUGHDRAFT.png

The most basic and pure form of the Family Tree is here.

ALSO: there's an 8-C AP upgrade feat for the guys that will affect most of you (some of you have relatively low-powered guns and so aren't going to scale). This will also make a lot of you sorta glass cannons since your durability gets slightly upgraded but not out of 9-A.
Wtf is that family tree 😂

hey i've noticed the person i'm with has the same last name as my father is there a reason for that

hey i've noticed the person i'm with has the same last name as my father is there a reason for that
Yeah, it's your last name and you got married lol

not a SINGLE person has laughed about the fact that Phantom is just written in there because the game didn't give him a mom or dad or anyone and he has not successfully struck up a relationship yet

wtf is going on between me and azontr
So

The red bits serve as "portals"

If there is a line that is interrupted by something, the red line means that the connected line continues until the next red line, through/under/whatever the obstacle

that ??? is whoever Crabwhale's mom is (unnamed)

you and Azontr are (regrettably) still husband and wife, you have three kids, all of which are dead

(For the record, I literally can't help you guys being married, you don't even talk to each other anymore but both of you are attractive enough that you remain together and nobody else in the colony is a gay woman so nobody tries to flirt with you to get you away from Azontr, y'all are cursed)

So

The red bits serve as "portals"

If there is a line that is interrupted by something, the red line means that the connected line continues until the next red line, through/under/whatever the obstacle

that ??? is whoever Crabwhale's mom is (unnamed)

you and Azontr are (regrettably) still husband and wife, you have three kids, all of which are dead

(For the record, I literally can't help you guys being married, you don't even talk to each other anymore but both of you are attractive enough that you remain together and nobody else in the colony is a gay woman so nobody tries to flirt with you to get you away from Azontr, y'all are cursed)
Too hot to get divorced, but not hot enough to get any bitches, huh 😔

I am coming to ask again: who wants to leave this planet, and see the stars? We have an event that we can attack a heavily fortified position consisting of about 30 space-age hostiles who are attempting to leave the planet. Fairly confident we can do it. The playthrough is not over, but I can succeed some of your goals now.

Previously when I asked, @BasedNecoScaler69 and @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara asked to be sent to space. Is anyone joining them?

Back